Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Answers
- 1 Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Answers
- 1.1 How to Play Apple Watch Quiz?
- 1.2 Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Answers: 20th July
- 1.3 Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Answers: 16th June
- 1.4 Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Answers: 9th April
- 1.5 Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Answers: 21st February
- 1.6 Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Answers:
- 1.7 Amazon Apple SmartWatch 17th October Quiz Answers:
- 1.8 Amazon Apple SmartWatch 26th August Quiz Answers:
- 1.9 Amazon Apple Smart Watch Quiz Answers:
Amazon Apple Watch Quiz – Answer & Win Apple Watch
Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Answers, Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon App Apple Watch Quiz All Answers, Amazon Quiz Time Apple Watch Quiz: Hey Coolzdeals Readers, We all know that Coolzdeals is posting all amazon Quiz and contest answers first on net. All Live Quiz answers you can see from Amazon Quiz Answers today. Also, Winners list you can see from Amazon Quiz Winners.
Looking for Amazon Apple Watch Quiz answers? Yes, You’re the right place. We had added all answers to today’s Amazon quiz. In this Quiz, the winner will get Apple Watch. There are total 1 winners will be selected to get this prize. There are 5 Questions. Amazon is promoting Apple Watch through this Quiz.
You can also get a chance to win a prize. Just follow the steps and answer all questions from below. See Answers from below.
How to Play Apple Watch Quiz?
1. Download Amazon App from here – Click Here
2. Sign up or Log in to Amazon App.
3. On “HomePage” You will see Banner of Quiz on Top.
4. Click on that, and then on the Start button to Start Quiz.
5. The Quiz will start now Answers from Below.
Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Answers: 20th July
1) Which is the national fruit of India?
2) Panchathan Record Inn is which composer’s in house studio?
ans- A.R. Rahman
3) Who developed a vaccine against poliomyelitis (Polio)?
ans- Dr. Jonas Salk
4) In ancient Greece, men exercised and took part in sports completely nude. True or False.
5) A cinematograph is a motion picture film camera, which also serves as a film projector and printer. Who invented it?
ans- Lumiere Brothers
Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Answers: 16th June
1) Who developed the theory of evolution in the famous book ‘On the Origin of Species’?
Ans- Charles Darwin
2) Long before Google, there have been other search engines on the internet. But which one was the first?
3) Vicky Kaushal released the first look of a new film (his first horror movie) called ‘Bhoot: Part One – The Haunted Ship’. Who plays the female lead in the film?
Ans- Bhumi Pednekar
4) The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup started its eighth edition on 7th June. Which country is hosting the tournament this year?
5) The last film that Satyajit Ray directed before he passed, was based on one of his own short stories, Atithi. What was the film called?
Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Answers: 9th April
Q1. The freezing point of water is 0 degrees Celsius. What is it’s freezing point in
Ans- 32 degrees Fahrenheit
Q2. The chef’s hat is a significant part of the attire worn by many cooks. What is this type of long hat called?
Ans- Toques blanches
Q3. The Zero Mile Stone is a pillar built by British during the Great Trigonometrical Survey of India in 1907, considered to be the center of India. Which city is it located in?
Q4. Rakesh Sharma was the first Indian to go to space. When asked by the then PM Indira Gandhi what India looked like from spaces, his response was _. Fill in the blanks.
Ans- Saare Jahan Se Achcha
Q5. 2019 will see the 7th season of the Pro Kabaddi League in July where teams will battle for the title of winner once again. Which team is the current champion who won the tournament in 2018?
Ans- Bengaluru bulls
Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Answers: 21st February
1. King Edward, Maris Piper and Romano are all types of which vegetable?
Answer – Potato
2. Which of these planets does NOT have a ring around it?
Answer – Venus
3. Which highway makes up the longest road in India?
Answer – National highway 44
4. In India, the highest temprature ever was recorded on 19 May 2016 in Phalodi, Rajsthan. How much was this?
Answer – 51.0 Degree Celsius
5. Zoya Akhtar’s film Gully Boy recently hit the box office. Which movie was her directorial debut?
Answer – Luck By Chance
Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Answers:
1. Castella, Tres Leches, Brigadeiro, and Oliebollen are all names of ___?
2. _______ is the fear of going to bed. Fill in the blanks.
3. What is the currency of Sweden?
4. Cyril Ramaphosa, who is expected to be the chief guest at the 2019 Republic Day of India is President of which African country?
Answer: South Africa
5. Which country recently announced plans to become the world’s first country to make its public transportation free for everyone by 2019?
Amazon Apple SmartWatch 17th October Quiz Answers:
- Which of the following is not a variety of mango?
Answer: Red Dacca
- Which of these books has been crowned with the ‘Best of the Booker’ award – a special prize awarded in commemoration of the Booker Prize’s 40th anniversary in 2008?
Answer: Salman Rushdie, Midnight’s Children
- Which theory made famous by Albert Einstein explains why all ‘observers’ have their own separate measure of time because of the finite speed of light?
Answer: Theory of Relativity
- Long Island Iced Tea is a popular thirst-quencher during the hot summers. How much tea goes into a glass of Long Island Iced Tea made by a traditional recipe?
- Who won the 2018 US Open (tennis) Women’s singles title?
Answer: Naomi Osaka
Amazon Apple SmartWatch 26th August Quiz Answers:
Q1. ___ is the capital city of Himachal Pradesh
Q2. What does the word ‘Buddha’ mean?
Answer- Awakened One or Enlightened One
Q3. What does FM in FM Radio stand for?
Answer- Frequency Modulation
Q4. What is the official residence of the Pope?
Answer- Apostolic Palace
Q5. The book ‘281 and beyond’ is an autobiography of which Indian cricketer?
Answer- VVS Laxman
Amazon Apple Smart Watch Quiz Answers:
Q1. Via which luxury tourist train could you travel from New Delhi to Agra via Sawai Madhopur, Chittaurgarh and Jaisalmer?
Answer – Palace on wheels
Q2. Which of these is the name of a popular mustache style?
Q3. Where is the ‘Garampani wildlife sanctuary’ located?
Answer – Assam
Q4. Geet Sethi represents India for which of these sports?
Answer – English Billiards
Q5. The Reserve Bank of India recently announced a new ₹100 note which bears the motif of which UNESCO World Heritage site on its back?
Answer – The rani ki Vav (the queen’s stepwell) Gujarat
More Details on this Quiz:
This Contest will commence on 26 August 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 26 August 10:00:00 a.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Apple Watch Series 3 GPS 42mm Smart Watch (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
|Never Miss Loot, Join Telegram Channel-Join Now|