Amazon Auto Load Offer
Start Auto Load Feature and Get Rs.50 on Next 5 Load
Amazon Auto Load Offer – Amazon is Offering Free Amazon Pay Balance on Starting Auto Load Feature. This Offer is amazing you can earn free amazon pay balance. If you’re a regular user of Amazon, You can set up feature and earn free amazon pay balance.
Hello Coolzdeals Readers, We Hope all are enjoying Free Recharge Tricks and take benefit of Amazon Pay Balance Add Money Offers. There is the New Offer from Amazon of Auto Load Feature. You can set up only using a credit card or an HDFC or ICICI debit card. This Offer is available from 18th May from 31st May 2018.
Set up with Simple Steps and Earn Free Rs.250 Amazon Pay Balance in total Next 5 Loads (1 load = Rs.50). In this Feature Automatically Load up will done when Balance Drops A/c to your Settings. You can set up Balance Drop and Auto Load Amount as your Choice, which is amazing.
How to Get Rs.250 Amazon Pay Balance from auto Load Feature?
1. Visit this Offer Page – Click Here
2. Do KYC if it is not Done.
3. Enter Amount in ‘Auto-Reload for’. The Amount which you want to Load Automatically when Balance is Less in Amazon Wallet. (Minimum Amount Should be Rs.1000)
4. Enter Amount in ‘When balance drops below’. The Amount after which Auto load will Happen.
5. Go for further Process and Accept all Conditions.
6. Done. After Setup, you will get Rs.50 on Next 5 Loads. (Total Rs.250)
Terms and Conditions:
1. This Offer will be valid from June 1st, 2018 to June 30th, 2018.
2. The Person will be eligible to receive a cashback of an amount of INR 50 on every load of Amazon Pay Balance (“Load”) for a minimum amount of INR 1,000, which occurs automatically pursuant to Auto Reload on or before the End Date. This cashback is available on a maximum of 5 Load transactions.
3. No cash back will be provided:
(a) for the Load transaction or any amounts loaded into Amazon Pay Balance after the End Date (i.e. August 31, 2018);
(b) for Load transactions exceeding 5 such Load transactions before the End Date;
(c) for any Load transactions that occur subsequent to turning off the Auto-Reload before the End Date; or
(d) for any Load, transaction carried out by the customer on its own (i.e. it is not pursuant to Auto-Reload)
|Never Miss Loot, Join Telegram Channel-Join Now|