Amazon Blaupunkt party speakers Quiz Answers
- 1 Amazon Blaupunkt party speakers Quiz Answers
- 2 Amazon Blaupunkt party speakers Quiz Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Time Quiz Answers – Win Blaupunkt party speakers
Amazon Blaupunkt party speakers Quiz, Amazon Quiz Blaupunkt party speakers, Amazon Blaupunkt party speakers Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz, Amazon Quiz – Hey Coolzdeals Readers, We all know that Coolzdeals is posting all amazon Quiz and contest answers first on net. All Live Quiz answers you can see from Amazon Quiz Answers today. Also, Winners list you can see from Amazon Quiz Winners.
Looking for Amazon Blaupunkt party speakers Quiz answers? Yes, You’re the right place. We had added all answers to today’s Amazon quiz. In this Quiz, the winner will get the Prize. There are a total of 1 winner will be selected to get this prize. There are 5 Questions. Amazon is promoting through this Quiz.
You can also get a chance to win a prize. Just follow the steps and answer all questions from below. See Answers from below.
How to Play Blaupunkt party speakers Quiz?
1. Download Amazon App from here – Click Here
2. Sign up or Log in to Amazon App.
3. On “HomePage” You will see Banner of Blaupunkt party speakers Quiz on Top.
4. Click on that, and then on the Start button to Start Quiz.
5. The Quiz will start now Answers from Below.
Amazon Today’s Quiz Time & Prize
Amazon Today’s Quiz – Blaupunkt party speakers Quiz
Price – Free Blaupunkt party speakers
Date Of Winners Announcement – 30th Spetember
Number Of Prizes – 1
Amazon Blaupunkt party speakers Quiz Answers
Amazon Quiz Answers of 3rd September: Win Blaupunkt Party Speakers
1) Which is the largest country in the world in terms of land area?
Ans – Russia
2) What is the currency of China called?
Ans – Yuan
3) Velcro has been making life easier since its invention. Do you know where was velcro invented?
Ans – Switzerland
4) ‘281 and Beyond’ is the autobiography of a veteran Indian cricketer. Who is the author of this book?
Ans – VVS Laxman
5) A ‘Torero’ is a term associated with which of these?
Ans – Bull fighting
1) Which is the first country to officially declare an ‘environmental and climate emergency’?
2) Avengers Endgame almost broke all records when it released. But it still isn’t the ‘most successful movie ever made’ in terms of money earned yet. Which film holds this record?
3) Featuring at #100, who is the only Indian to be featured in the Forbes World’s Highest-Paid Athletes list 2019?
Ans- Virat Kohli
4) A Spanish poet, won the 1971 Nobel Prize for Literature. Who was this distinguished poet who is also well-recognized for his love poems?
Ans- Pablo Neruda
5) Nitesh Kumar Jangir won an award for creating a low-cost breathing support device called ‘Saans’. Who is this device meant for?
Ans- premature babies
1) Abraham Lincoln was an accomplished wrestler as a young man and was also honored by the National Wrestling Hall of Fame.
2) World Oceans Day is celebrated to create awareness and encourage conservation of the open seas. On which day is it celebrated annually?
Ans- 8th June
3) The Prime Minister of which country has announced that their nation will completely ban single-use plastics by 2021?
4) Which day is Father’s Day being celebrated in India this year?
Ans- 16th June
5) Which cricketer recently broke Sachin Tendulkar’s record as the fastest batsman to reach 2000 ODI runs against Australia? He completed it in just 37 innings.
Ans- Rohit Sharma
1. Which Bollywood actor’s real name is Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia?
Answer – Akshay Kumar
2. In the movies Avengers: Infinity War, who was the guardian of the soul stone on Vormir?
Answer – Red Skull
3. Time magazine’s list of ‘100 Most Influential People 2019’ featured 3 Indians – Menaka Guruswamy, Arundhati Katju, and ___. Fill in the blanks.
Answer – Mukesh Ambani
4. Which country will host the FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup 2020?
Answer – India
5. The Rabindranath Tagore Literary Prize 2019 was awarded to the book ‘Solo’ which was released 9 years ago. Who is the author to win the prize?
Answer – Rana Das Gupta
Q1: If you are visiting the Gateway of India, which city are you in?
Q2: An Indian rupee note displays the Hampi’s Stone Chariot. What is the denomination of this note?
Ans- Fifty rupees
Q3: The lowest point of your chin is called the Gnathion. What is the space between your eyebrows called?
Q4: PETA is an animal welfare organization based in the US. Which Indian celebrity did it name as the PETA India Person of the Year for 2018 for being an advocate for animal rights?
Ans- Sonam Kapoor
Q5: Which of the following colors is NOT seen in the Olympics symbol?
Q1: Who composed the famous classical music melody – ‘Fur Elise’?
Q2: Where is Fort William located?
Q3: Rabindranath Tagore won the Nobel prize for Literature. Which of the following are NOT written by him?
Q4: The term ‘Mankading’ has been in the news recently. Which field is it associated with?
Q5: Which Indian sportswoman recently had a Barbie doll designed to look like her, as part of Barbie’s ‘role model’ program?
Ans- Dipa Karmakar
More Details of this Quiz:
This Contest will commence on 11th April 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 11th April 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Prize (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
|Never Miss Loot, Join Telegram Channel-Join Now|