- 1 Amazon Bose Soundlink Revolve+ Quiz Answers
Hey Coolzdeals Readers, We all know that Coolzdeals is posting all amazon Quiz and contest answers first on net. All Live Quiz answers you can see from Amazon Quiz Answers today. Also, Winners list you can see from Amazon Quiz Winners.
Looking for Amazon Bose Soundlink Revolve+ Quiz answers? Yes, You’re the right place. We had added all answers to today’s Amazon quiz. In this Quiz, the winner will get Bose Soundlink Revolve+. There are total 1 winners will be selected to get this prize. There are 5 Questions. Amazon is promoting SBose Soundlink Revolve+ through this Quiz.
You can also get a chance to win a prize. Just follow the steps and answer all questions from below. See Answers from below.
How to Play Quiz?
1. Download Amazon App from here – Click Here
2. Sign up or Log in to Amazon App.
3. On “HomePage” You will see Banner of Quiz on Top.
4. Click on that, and then on the Start button to Start Quiz.
5. The Quiz will start now Answers from Below.
Amazon Bose Sound Link Quiz Answers – 19th October
- Which planet is considered Earth’s ‘sister’ planet?
Answer – Venus
2. Who is also known as the ‘Father of Indian Civil Aviation’?
Answer – J R D tata
3. Which of these is also called the ‘City of Spices’, for its role as the major trading point of Indian spices during the middle ages?
Answer – Kozhikode
4. He invented an instrument to measure the weight and pressure of solar rays and prepared the original plan for the Damodar Valley Project. Who is he?
Answer – Meghand Saha
5. Which economist(s) was awarded the 2018 Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences?
Answer – Paul Romer, William Nordhaus
Q1. Which of these are NOT considered to be a macronutrient in context to human dietary requirements?
Answer – Vitamins
Q2.Which one of these figure from Greek Mythology causes people to turn to stone?
Answer – Medusa
Q3.The ‘Angkor Vat’ temple is the largest religious monument ever built. Where is it situated?
Answer – Cambodia
Q4.The world’s first public blockchain bond ‘bond-I’ was launched last week by which International organization?
Answer – World Bank
Q5.Which of these was earlier known as the ‘Hailey National Park’ when it was established in 1936?
Answer – Jim Corbett National Park
Q1. What is Jupiter’s ‘Great Red Spot’?
Answer – A hurricane
Q2. When did the Apple iPhone first become available?
Answer – 2007
Q3. In what year was the Nipah virus first identified?
Answer – 1999
Q4. In the 2018 FIFA World Cup, which team won all three group games without conceding a single goal?
Answer – Uruguay
Q5. The Halley’s comet orbits the sun every 75-76 years. When will it be visible next from earth?
Answer – 2061
More Details of this Quiz:
This Contest will commence on 4 August 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Bose Soundlink Revolve+ (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
|Never Miss Loot, Join Telegram Channel-Join Now|