Amazon Bose Speaker System Quiz
- 1 Amazon Bose Speaker System Quiz
- 1.1 How to Play Today’s Amazon Quiz?
- 1.2 Amazon Bose Speaker System Quiz Answers | 15th October
- 1.3 Amazon Bose Speaker System Quiz Answers
- 1.4 Amazon Bose Speaker System Quiz Answers
- 1.5 Amazon Bose Speaker System Quiz Answers:
Amazon Bose Quiz – Answer & Win Speaker System
Hey Coolzdeals Readers, We all know that Coolzdeals is posting all amazon Quiz and contest answers first on net. All Live Quiz answers you can see from Amazon Quiz Answers today. Also, Winners list you can see from Amazon Quiz Winners.
Looking for Amazon Bose Speaker System Quiz answers? Yes, You’re the right place. We had added all answers to today’s Amazon quiz. In this Quiz, the winner will get a Bose Speaker System There are total 5 winners will be selected to get this prize. There are 5 Questions. Amazon is promoting Bose SoundTouch 20 chance to win a prize. Just follow the steps and answer all questions from below. See Answers from below.
How to Play Today’s Amazon Quiz?
1. Download Amazon App from here – Click Here
2. Sign up or Log in to Amazon App.
3. On “HomePage” You will see Banner of Quiz on Top.
4. Click on that, and then on the Start button to Start Quiz.
5. The Quiz will start now Answers from Below.
Amazon Bose Speaker System Quiz Answers | 15th October
1. The United Nations declared 15th October as ‘World Student Day’ in 2010 to mark the birthday of India’s great former President and scientist. Who is being talked about here?
Answer: Dr A P J Abdul Kalam
2. Today, 15th October is celebrated as ‘International Day of Rural Women’ by the United Nations. This is celebrated to acknowledge the crucial role that women and girls play in ensuring the sustainability of rural households and communities, improving rural livelihoods and overall well being. What is the theme of this years International Day of Rural Women?
Answer: Rural women and girls building climate resilience
3. ___ celebrates May 26th as their National Science day to mark the day when APJ Abdul Kalam visited this country. Fill in the blanks.
4. What does A.P.J stand for in the name of A.P.J Abdul Kalam?
Answer: Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen
5. Which coastal Indian city was Dr. Kalam born in?
Amazon Bose Speaker System Quiz Answers
1) Fact or Myth: The Great Wall of China can be seen with the unaided human eye from space
2) Chakyar Koothu is a classical dance form which involves a lot of comedy through narrations and gestures. Which Indian state does it originate from?
3) Former India cricketer, Kiran More, has been appointed as the interim coach of which cricket team?
4) Which film was Farhan Akhtar’s directorial debut?
ans- Dil Chahta Hai
5) Last year, Rahul Dravid was inducted into the ICC hall of fame. This year, __________ has become the 6th Indian cricketer to join the ranks. Fill in the blanks.
ans- Sachin Tendulkar
Amazon Bose Speaker System Quiz Answers
1) Who was the first Indian from the film industry to win an Oscar award?
ans- Bhanu Athaiya
2) In which year was the euro introduced as legal currency on the world market?
3) What does the Latin phrase ‘Caveat emptor’ mean?
ans- Let the buyer beware
4) What is the national sport of Japan?
ans- Sumo wrestling
5) In the FIFA World Cup, the ‘Golden Glove Award’ is awarded each season to whom?
ans- The best goalkeeper
1. Which of these famous painting by Leonardo Da vinci is also known by as La Gioconda
Ans: The mona lisa
2. Which of these popular legends is associated with why the olympics Marathon is 26 Miles and 385 Yards long
Ans: The Greek messenger Pheiddipides died after running that distance
3. Travelling from one pole to another which of these animals undertakes the worls longest migration each year
Ans: Arctic tern
4. Which was named as the word of the year 2018 by oxford dictionaries
5. Who organized the Opening ceremonies for the 1960 winter Olympics
Answer: Walt disney
Amazon Bose Speaker System Quiz Answers:
1.On average, how long does it take light to travel from the sun to the earth?
Answer – 8 Minutes 20 Seconds
2. In physics, what is the term for a ‘nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei’?
Answer – Fusion
3. What is the name of the deepest point in the ocean?
Answer – Mariana Trench
4. On which day in history did Mahatma Gandhi embark on the famous Dandi March?
Answer – March 12, 1930
5. What is the name of the world’s largest active volcano?
Answer – Maua loa
More Details of this Quiz:
This Contest will commence on 21 December 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 21 December 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Bose Speaker System (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
|Never Miss Loot, Join Telegram Channel-Join Now|