Amazon Fossil Explorist Smartwatch Quiz
- 1 Amazon Fossil Explorist Smartwatch Quiz
- 1.1 How to Play Amazon Fossil Explorist Smartwatch Quiz?
- 1.2 Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz Answer – 14th June
- 1.3 Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz Answer – 8th May
- 1.4 Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz Answer – 18th December
- 1.5 Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz Answer – 29th November
- 1.6 Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz Answer
- 1.7 Amazon Fossil Explorist Smartwatch Quiz Answers
Amazon Fossil Explorist Smartwatch Quiz – Answer & Win Fossil Explorist Smartwatch
Hey Coolzdeals Readers, We all know that Coolzdeals is posting all amazon Quiz and contest answers first on net. All Live Quiz answers you can see from Amazon Quiz Answers today. Also, Winners list you can see from Amazon Quiz Winners.
Looking for Amazon Fossil Explorist Smartwatch Quiz answers? Yes, You’re the right place. We had added all answers to today’s Amazon quiz. In this Quiz, the winner will get Fossil Explorist Smartwatch. There are total 1 winners will be selected to get this prize. There are 5 Questions. Amazon is promoting Fossil Explorist Smartwatch through this Quiz.
You can also get a chance to win a prize. Just follow the steps and answer all questions from below. See Answers from below.
How to Play Amazon Fossil Explorist Smartwatch Quiz?
1. Download Amazon App from here – Click Here
2. Sign up or Log in to Amazon App.
3. On “HomePage” You will see Banner of Quiz on Top.
4. Click on that, and then on the Start button to Start Quiz.
5. The Quiz will start now Answers from Below.
Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz Answer – 14th June
Join Our Telegram Channel To Get All Free PayTM cash Tricks , Loots , Amazon Deals Instantly – Join Now
1) The term ‘talkies’ comes from ‘talking pictures’ referring to movies with sound. Released in 1931, which of these was the first Indian ‘talkie’?
Ans – Alam Ara
2) Who was the first Indian tennis player to ever win a Grand Slam tournament?
Ans – Mahesh Bhupathi
3) During the British Raj, a now widely-recognized monument was built to commemorate the visit of King George V and the Queen Mary to Bombay. Which monument is it?
Ans – Gateway of India
4) Who was the first Indian movie star to be featured on the cover of the internationally recognized Time Magazine?
Ans – Parveen Babi
5) For the first time, a metro in India will receive its power from a waste-to-energy plant. Which metro is adopting this change?
Ans – Delhi Metro
Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz Answer – 8th May
1. Himalaya is a Sanskrit name, given to the mighty snow-capped mountain range. What does the name mean?
Answer – Abode of Snow
2. Which nation was the first to give women the right to vote?
Answer – New Zealand
3. ASIMO an advanced, walking humanoid robot, which was created by a popular automobile company in 2000. Which company made it?
Answer – Honda
4. Ser Davos Seaworth is the right-hand man of Stannis Baratheon, in the first few seasons of Game of Thrones, before he joins Jon Snow in the fight against the Whitewalkers. What is the nickname given to Ser Davos?
Answer – Onion Knight
5. Which northern animal is known as the ‘Gulo Gulo’ in Latin?
Answer – Wolverine
Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz Answer – 29th January
1. This actor died in 1984 and also starred in a movie named ‘1984’. Who is he?
Answer – Richard Burton
2. Which famous superhero movie quoted ‘With great power comes great responsibility’?
Answer – Spider-Man
3. If you are spotted eating this in Singapore, you will be fined. What is it?
Answer – Chewing Gum
4. A shrimp’s heart is located in it’s head.
Answer – True
5. What is the name of the museum in Croatia where one can find displays such as a memory jar, champagne bottle corks and a positive pregnancy test?
Answer – Museum of Broken Relationships
Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz Answer – 18th December
Q1. By what name is K’ung Fu-tzu better known to the Western world?
Q2. Introduced in 1796, which was the first successful vaccine developed in history?
Q3. With which dance form would you associate the famous dancers Rukmini Devi Arundale and Yamini Krishnamurthy?
Q4. In cricket, what do you call a run taken when the ball passes the batsman without touching his bat or body?
Q5. Which of these herbs, used extensively in Indian cuisine, is referred to as ‘dhania’ in Hindi?
Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz Answer – 29th November
1. How many strings does a cello typically have?
Answer – 4
2. In Japanese, what is the word for ‘goodbye’?
Answer – Sayonara
3. In which country would you find Bran Castle – also commonly known as ‘Dracula’s Castle’?
Answer – Romania
4. Who invented the World Wide Web (WWW)?
Answer – Tim Berners – Lee
5. Which Indian sportswoman has been named captain of the Indian team for the upcoming ICC Women’s World Twenty20 XI?
Answer – HarmanPreet Kaur
Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz Answer
1. The world’s coldest inhabited place is the village Oymyakon which records temperatures up to -68 degree centigrade. Where is it located?
Answer – Russia
2. AR Rahman won a Grammy award for which album?
Answer – Slumdog millionaire
3. Which British prime minister was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature?
Answer – Winston Churchill
4. She is the first woman to win the Sahitya Akademi Award for her magnum opus, a long poem, ‘Sunehade’ (Messages). Who is she?
Answer – Amrita Pritam
5. Which government corporation in India recently became the first to launch an online chat-bot called ‘Ask Disha’ to resolve customer queries?
Answer – IRCTC
Amazon Fossil Explorist Smartwatch Quiz Answers
Q1) Virat Kohli and Mirabai Chanu recently won the 2018 Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award. Which sport is Mirabai Chanu associated with?
Answer – Weightlifting
Q2) What kind of weapon is a falchion?
Answer – A sword
Q3) The Equator does NOT pass through which of these countries?
Answer – India
Q4) The Tropic of Cancer does NOT pass through which of these Indian states?
Answer – Bihar
Q5) Which of the following movies has been chosen as the India’s official entry to Oscars 2019?
Answer – Village Rockstars
Terms and Conditions:
This Contest will commence on 25th September 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Fossil Explorist Smartwatch (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
|Never Miss Loot, Join Telegram Channel-Join Now|