Amazon Honor View20 Quiz Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Time 20th March Quiz Answers – Win Hnoor View20
Amazon Honor View20 Quiz, Amazon Quiz Honor View20, Amazon Honor View20 Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz, Amazon Quiz – Hey Coolzdeals Readers, We all know that Coolzdeals is posting all amazon Quiz and contest answers first on net. All Live Quiz answers you can see from Amazon Quiz Answers today. Also, Winners list you can see from Amazon Quiz Winners.
Looking for Amazon Honor View20 Quiz answers? Yes, You’re the right place. We had added all answers to today’s Amazon quiz. In this Quiz, the winner will get the Prize. There are a total of 1 winner will be selected to get this prize. There are 5 Questions. Amazon is promoting through this Quiz.
You can also get a chance to win a prize. Just follow the steps and answer all questions from below. See Answers from below.
How to Play Honor View20 Quiz?
1. Download Amazon App from here – Click Here
2. Sign up or Log in to Amazon App.
3. On “HomePage” You will see Banner of Seiko Chronograph Watch Quiz on Top.
4. Click on that, and then on the Start button to Start Quiz.
5. The Quiz will start now Answers from Below.
Amazon Today’s Quiz Time & Prize
Amazon Today’s Quiz – Honor View20 Quiz
Price – Free Honor View20
Date Of Winners Announcement – 28th June
Number Of Prizes – 1
Amazon Honor View20 Quiz Answers -12th June
Join Our Telegram Channel To Get All Free PayTM cash Tricks , Loots , Amazon Deals Instantly – Join Now
1) Out of all the natural lakes in the world, more than 50% are situated in ______. Fill in the blanks.
A new species of a pit viper was discovered in India and named after the place it was found in. It is now the only Indian state to have a pit viper named after it. Which state is it?
ans- Arunachal Pradesh
3) Orchha, an Indian town that was recently added to UNESCOWorld Heritage Site tentative list is located in which of these states?
ans- Madhya Pradesh
4) An Amazon Prime Original series about 4 female friends, starring Sayani Gupta and Bani J has announced it’s second season. What is the show called?
ans- Four More Shots Please!
5) Which Indian state recently won the 2019 WHO award for tobacco control?
Q1. Rajasthan is the prominent desert region of India. Which desert makes up most of this state?
Q2. Who was the first person to win an individual medal at the Olympics, representing independent India?
Answer: K.D. Jadhav
Q3. Which of these desserts has its roots in Hyderabad’s Nizami legacy, and is traditionally prepared from dried apricots?
Answer: Qubani ka Meetha
Q4. There is an ancient Indian weapon known as ‘Katar’. What type of weapon is it?
Answer: A Dagger
Q5. Which famous Indian poet did Shankar Mahadevan collaborate with, for his track, ‘Breathless’?
Answer: Javed Akhtar
1. Congo rainforest is the largest rainforest in the world. True or false?
Answer – False
2. Originating in the Tibetan plateau near Lake Mansarovar, which river flows through Ladakh?
Answer – Indus
3. Which football club play their home games at Old Trafford?
Answer – Manchester United
4. Bedfordshire, Shallot and Lancastrian are all types of which vegetable?
Answer – Onion
5. Krav Maga is a ___. Fill in the blanks.
Answer – Martial Art Form
Done! You are now eligible to win Honor View20
More Details of this Quiz:
This Contest will commence on 26th February 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 26th February 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Prize (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
|Never Miss Loot, Join Telegram Channel-Join Now|