Amazon Huawei Nova 3 Quiz Answers
- 1 Amazon Huawei Nova 3 Quiz Answers
- 1.1 How to Play Quiz?
- 1.2 Amazon Huawei Nova 3 Quiz Answers: 18th October
- 1.3 Amazon Huawei Nova 3 Quiz Answers:
- 1.3.1 Q1) Where did the large loose garment known as the ‘poncho’ originate?
- 1.3.2 Q2) Mary Kom is an Indian Olympic boxer hailing from ______. Fill in the blanks.
- 1.3.3 Q3) Which of these was written by William Shakespeare?
- 1.3.4 Q4) The Anglo-Zanzibar War between the United Kingdom and the Zanzibar Sultanate was the shortest recorded war in history. How long did it last?
- 1.3.5 Q5) The book ‘Long Walk to Freedom’ is an autobiography of which one of these?
- 1.3.6 More Details of this Quiz:
(All Answers)Amazon Huawei Nova 3 Quiz – Answer & Win Huawei Nova 3
Hey Coolzdeals Readers, We all know that Coolzdeals is posting all amazon Quiz and contest answers first on net. All Live Quiz answers you can see from Amazon Quiz Answers today. Also, Winners list you can see from Amazon Quiz Winners.
Looking for Amazon Huawei Nova 3 Quiz answers? Yes, You’re the right place. We had added all answers to today’s Amazon quiz. In this Quiz, the winner will get BHuawei Nova 3. There are total 1 winners will be selected to get this prize. There are 5 Questions. Amazon is promoting Huawei Nova 3 through this Quiz.
You can also get a chance to win a prize. Just follow the steps and answer all questions from below. See Answers from below.
How to Play Quiz?
1. Download Amazon App from here – Click Here
2. Sign up or Log in to Amazon App.
3. On “HomePage” You will see Banner of Quiz on Top.
4. Click on that, and then on the Start button to Start Quiz.
5. The Quiz will start now Answers from Below.
Amazon Huawei Nova 3 Quiz Answers: 18th October
1. Which of these is also called the ‘Millennium city of India’?
Answer: Gurugram/ Gurgaon
2. Punjab is also called ‘The Land of Five Waters’. Which of these is NOT a river that flows through the region?
3. Who won the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1930 for pioneering work on scattering of light?
Answer: C. V. Raman
4. Who was the first Indian to travel to space?
Answer: Rakesh Sharma
5. The asteroid belt is a well known astronomical ‘highway’ that exists between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars. Which of these is a celestial body that can and has been found in this ‘highway’?
Answer: Dwarf planets
Amazon Huawei Nova 3 Quiz Answers:
Q1) Where did the large loose garment known as the ‘poncho’ originate?
Answer – South America
Q2) Mary Kom is an Indian Olympic boxer hailing from ______. Fill in the blanks.
Answer – Manipur
Q3) Which of these was written by William Shakespeare?
Answer – Taming of the Shrew
Q4) The Anglo-Zanzibar War between the United Kingdom and the Zanzibar Sultanate was the shortest recorded war in history. How long did it last?
Answer – 38-45 minutes
Q5) The book ‘Long Walk to Freedom’ is an autobiography of which one of these?
Answer – Nelson Mandela
More Details of this Quiz:
This Contest will commence on 29 August 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Huawei Nova 3 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
|Never Miss Loot, Join Telegram Channel-Join Now|