Amazon iPhone XR Quiz Answers
- 1 Amazon iPhone XR Quiz Answers
- 1.1 How to Play a Quiz?
- 1.2 Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – win iPhone XR – 15th September
- 1.3 Amazon Quiz Answers of 1st September: Win iPhone XR
- 1.4 Amazon iPhone XR Quiz Answers – 21st July
- 1.5 Amazon iPhone XR Quiz Answers -7th July
- 1.6 Amazon iPhone XR Quiz Answers – 26th May
(All Answers)Amazon Quiz Time – Answer & win iPhone XR
Amazon iPhone XR Quiz:- Hey Coolzdeals Readers, We all know that Coolzdeals is posting all amazon Quiz and contest answers first on net. We hope you are getting all the answers from coolzdeals. Amazon is organizing a daily quiz and give lots of gifts likes apple watch, smartphones, Amazon pay balance, etc. to the winner.
In recent basis, Amazon had organized Amazon Quiz Time, Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz, Amazon JBL Flip 4 Quiz etc. All Live Quiz answers you can see from Amazon Quiz Answers today. Also, Winners list you can see from Amazon Quiz Winners.
Looking for Amazon iPhone XR Quiz answers? Yes, You’re the right place. We had added all answers to today’s Amazon quiz. In this Quiz, the winner will get up to iPhone XR. There are total 1 winners will be selected to get this prize. There are 5 Questions. Amazon is promoting Amazing Products through this Quiz.
You can also get a chance to win a prize. Just follow the steps and answer all questions from below. See Answers from below.
How to Play a Quiz?
1. Download Amazon App from here – Click Here
2. Sign up or Log in to Amazon App.
3. On “HomePage” You will see Banner of Quiz on Top.
4. Click on that, and then on the Spin button to Start Quiz.
5. The Quiz will start now Answers from Below.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – win iPhone XR – 15th September
1)Podiatrists are medical professional devoted to the study and medical treatment of ___?
2) What was the name of the network of computers that eventually gave rise to the Internet?
3) Which Oscar winning Hollywood star is of Indian descent and was given the name Krishna Pandit Bhanji at the time of his birth?
ans- Sir Ben Kingsley
4) Scientists have created a new form of gold which is said to be just two atoms thick – the thinnest version yet and measured to be just 0.47 nanometres in thickness. In which country was this created?
5) Which sportsperson has topped the Forbes list of 2019 as the highest paid woman in sports?
Amazon Quiz Answers of 1st September: Win iPhone XR
1) The tiger population in India has grown from 1,400 in 2006 to 2,977 in 2019. Which state has recorded the highest number of tigers in the country?
Ans – Madhya Pradesh
2) The iconic Bollywood film, ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun’ has completed 25 years since its making. Who directed this film?
Ans – Sooraj Barjatya
3) Which famous painter is known for his artwork called ‘Starry Night’? Hint – he is the same artist who cut off his own ear.
Ans – Vincent van Gogh
4) LEDs are small light sources commonly used in electronic devices, flashlights, lightbulbs etc. What does LED stand for?
Ans – Light Emitting Diode
5) Who won the 2019 F1 German Grand Prix?
Ans – Max Verstappen
Amazon iPhone XR Quiz Answers – 21st July
1) In context to fashion, what is a ‘fedora’?
ans- A type of headwear
2) Did you know that pandas eat anywhere between 12-39 kgs of food every day! What does a panda’s diet mainly consist of?
3) Chief of the Air Staff or Air Chief Marshal is the highest rank in the Indian Air Force. It is the position of commander of the IAF. Who was the first Indian to become Chief of Air Staff in 1954?
ans- Subroto Mukerjee
4) Indian scientists have developed a new material which is capable of absorbing both light and carbon dioxide and could help control environmental issues. What is it called?
ans- Black gold
5) What is the name of the network of higways that connects the four major cities of India – Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi and Mumbai?
ans- The Golden Quadrilateral
Amazon iPhone XR Quiz Answers -7th July
1) On the 75th anniversary of the Battle of Imphal (which occurred during WWII), the invading country set up a Museum of Peace in Manipur as a memorial gift. Which country was it?
2) Which among the following nations has become the first gulf country to launch a UN-developed anti-money laundering platform?
3) Did you know that the stomach produces acids to help digestion. These stomach acids primarily consist of ______. Fill in the blanks.
Ans- Hydrochloric Acid
4) Which was India’s first ever 3D animated film? It was a joint venture between Walt Disney Co & Yash Raj Films and was directed by Jugal Hansraj.
Ans- Roadside Romeo
5) Which company has recently patented the design for a foldable phone with multiple screens?
Amazon iPhone XR Quiz Answers – 26th May
1. Which of these did Alfred Nobel invent?
Answer – Dynamite
2. Which is the largest internal organ in the human body?
Answer – Liver
3. India has been submitting films for the Oscar awards nominations since 1957. Which was the first Indian film submitted to the Oscars?
Answer – Mother India
4. Which country hosted the Summer Olympics in 2016?
Answer – Brazil
5. Chunky Pandey’s daughter made her debut alongside Tiger Shroff in Student of the Year 2. What is her name?
Answer – Ananya Pandey
More Details of this Quiz:
1. This Contest will commence on 14th April 2018 from 8:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 14th April 2018 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 6 (six) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 10 (ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an i Phone XR device each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only. 8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
|Never Miss Loot, Join Telegram Channel-Join Now|