Amazon KYC Offer
Get Free Rs.100 in Amazon Pay Balance By Doing Amazon EMI KYC
Amazon KYC Offer – Hello Coolzdeals Readers, Hello Coolzdeals Readers, We hope You are Enjoying Amazon Add money Offer, Amazon Recharge offers, and many more. Subscribe to Our Coolzdeals Telegram Channel For Latest Loot Deals from Amazon and Flipkart.
Today I am Back with Another offer of Amazon. Amazon is Giving Free Rs.100 Gift Card on Doing KYC. This is Amazing You have to Just Verify your ID at Doorstep and You will get a Chance to Win Gift Card. Which Can be Used in Shopping, Recharge, Movie and More.
Amazon KYC Offer Details:
- Get Rs 100 cashback on successful completion of full KYC for Amazon Pay EMI
- This is an exclusive offer valid only for select customers who are able to see the offer.
- offer period :- Nov 8 to Nov 30, 2019
- You will receive the cashback on or before 5th December, 2019 after successful completion of full KYC for Amazon Pay EMI.
How to Get Rs 100 Amazon pay balance from KYC offer?
1. Open Your Amazon Account. (This offer is only for Available Amazon Pay Users)
2. Click on the banner of Amazon Pay EMI KYC.
3. If Amazon Pay EMI KYC available In Your Account Then You Can Complete It Using Your PAN Card
5. Amazon Will verify Your KYC For Pay EMI.
6. Done !!
7. You will receive the cashback in Amazon Pay balance within 5 days of successful KYC verification.
Amazon KYC Offer Details:
- The limited period promotional offer, namely ‘Update KYC Offer’ (“Offer”) is provided to all customers who see this offer, by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”) on corresponding mobile site and mobile application on amazon.in (collectively, “Amazon.in”), in respect of the Amazon Pay EMI registrations on Amazon.in.
- This offer is valid from Nov 8 to Nov 30, 2019 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.
- During the offer period, one customer per day who has seen the offer and completes their full KYC will receive Rs 100 cashback.
- The benefit will be provided to the customers in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Amazon.in account of the customer.
- The use and redemption of the gift card(s) and the use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
- The customers will be contacted by Email and will receive the cashback latest by 5th December’2019.
- This Offer can only be availed by the customer only once during the Offer Period. A customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback in case of incomplete KYC updation.
- APIPL reserves the right, at any time, without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add / alter / modify / change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- Nothing contained in these Offer Terms amounts to a commitment by APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers. Under no circumstances, will the benefit being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by APIPL and/ or ASSPL.
- By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that neither APIPL nor ASSPL nor any of their affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with the payment transaction made on Amazon.in to avail this Offer.
- APIPL reserves the right to disqualify any customer from this Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
- Any query / issue in relation to the benefits under this Offer will be entertained by APIPL only up to 15th December 2019 The customers are not bound in any way to participate in or avail this Offer.
- The participation in this Offer is voluntary.
- The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.
|Never Miss Loot, Join Telegram Channel-Join Now|