Amazon OnePlus 6T Quiz
- 1 Amazon OnePlus 6T Quiz
- 1.1 How to Play Amazon Quiz?
- 1.2 Amazon One Plus 6T Quiz Answers – 6th January
- 1.3 Amazon One Plus 6T Quiz Answers – 20th October
- 1.4 Amazon OnePlus 6 Quiz Answers:
- 1.4.1 Q1. Salman Khan’s character’s name in which of these movies was NOT ‘Prem’?
- 1.4.2 Q2. Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
- 1.4.3 Q3. Which planet is the closest to Earth?
- 1.4.4 4. ‘Dunder Mifflin’ is the setting for which famous TV series?
- 1.4.5 Q5. How much would a 60kg person weigh on Mars?
- 1.4.6 More Details of this Quiz:
All Answers of Amazon OnePlus 6T Quiz
Amazon OnePlus 6 Quiz, Amazon OnePlus 6 Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Quiz Time Answers, Amazon 24th July Quiz Answers – Hey Coolzdeals Readers, We all know that Coolzdeals is posting all amazon Quiz and contest answers first on net.All Live Quiz answers you can see from Amazon Quiz Answers today. Also, Winners list you can see from Amazon Quiz Winners.
Looking for Amazon One Plus 6 Quiz answers? Yes, You’re the right place. We had added all answers to today’s Amazon quiz. In this Quiz, the winner will get One Plus 6. There are total winners will be selected to get this prize. There are 5 Questions. Amazon is promoting One Plus 6 through this Quiz.
You can also get a chance to win a prize. Just follow the steps and answer all questions from below. See Answers from below.
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1. Download Amazon App from here – Click Here
2. Sign up or Log in to Amazon App.
3. On “HomePage” You will see Banner of Quiz on Top.
4. Click on that, and then on the Start button to Start Quiz.
5. The Quiz will start now Answers from Below.
Amazon One Plus 6T Quiz Answers – 6th January
1. Which one of these figure from Greek Mythology causes people to turn to stone?
Answer – Medusa
2. Launched in October 2008, Chandrayaan-1 was India’s first lunar probe.
Answer – True
3. Indian Railways has recently developed which AI-powered robot to check for faults in trains?
Answer – Ustaad
4. Which Indian scientist won the Nobel prize for Physics in 1930 for pioneering work on scattering of light?
Answer – Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman
5. The book ‘281 and Beyond’ is an autobiography of which Indian cricketer?
Answer – VVS LAXMAN
Amazon One Plus 6T Quiz Answers – 20th October
1. When is the OnePlus 6T scheduled to be launched in India?
Answer – October 30th
2.Which of these is NOT a feature of the OnePlus 6T?
Answer – Time travel
3.Compared to the OnePlus 6, which of these is an upgrade to the OnePlus 6T?
Answer – Bigger battery Capacity
4. Currently you can pre-book the OnePlus 6T by purchasing the ‘OnePlus 6T Email Gift Card’. How much does this cost?
Answer – Rs.1000
5. Customers who pre-book the OnePlus 6T get a Rs. 500 cashback and free __ on their purchase. Fill in the blanks.
Answer – Type c bullet
6. The OnePlus 6T goes live on sale on 2nd November on Amazon.in for all customers.
Answer – True
Amazon OnePlus 6 Quiz Answers:
Q1. Salman Khan’s character’s name in which of these movies was NOT ‘Prem’?
Answer – Dabangg
Q2. Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
Answer – True
Q3. Which planet is the closest to Earth?
Answer – Venus
4. ‘Dunder Mifflin’ is the setting for which famous TV series?
Answer – The Office
Q5. How much would a 60kg person weigh on Mars?
Answer – 22.7
More Details of this Quiz:
This Contest will commence on 24 July 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 24 July 10:00:00 a.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a OnePlus 6 smartphone (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
|Whatsapp Broadcast Number-8320000216|