Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz Answers
- 1 Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz Answers
- 2 Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz – All Correct Answers
- 2.1 Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz Answers – 18th August
- 2.2 Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz Answers – 28th July
- 2.2.1 1) The OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue variant comes with 256 GB storage. What’s the highest RAM configuration available for this variant?
- 2.2.2 2) The OnePlus 7 Pro is powered by which processor?
- 2.2.3 3) Which of the below is a feature of the OnePlus 7 Pro?
- 2.2.4 4) The OnePlus 7 Pro comes with a 4000 mAh battery. Which fast charging technology does it use?
- 2.2.5 5) Which of these celebrities is currently associated with the brand OnePlus?
- 2.3 More Details of this Quiz:
Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz – Answer & Win Free OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz Answers – Hello Guys, As we all Know that OnePLus is Going to Launch New Series of Flagship. To Promote this Phone, Amazon is Giving Away Free OnePlus 7 Pro Smartphone. You all are Participating in Quiz and Giving Answers from Amazon Daily Quiz Answers. Also, We hope you are enjoying Our Latest Free Recharge Tricks.
Amazon Organized OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz, In which there are 5 Questions about OnePlus 7 Pro. You have to Answer Correct and You will able to Win Free OnePlus 7 Pro. We had Added All Answers of this Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz.
Last time you all Participated in OnePlus 5T Quiz and Oneplus 6T Quiz, This time Its for OnePlus 7 Pro. See All Answers from Below and Win Free OnePlus Smartphone. Also, You can See All Quiz Winners from Amazon Quiz Winners List.
How to Win OnePlus 7 Pro from Amazon Quiz?
1. Download Amazon App from here – Click Here
2. Sign up or Log in to Amazon App.
3. On “HomePage” Search ‘Quiz’.
4. You will see Quiz Time, Click on that, and then click on the button to Start Quiz.
5. The Quiz will start now Answers from Below.
Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz – All Correct Answers
Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz Answers – 18th August
1) Which of these wireless technologies derives its name from a 10th century Viking king?
2) Taipei is the capital of Singapore. True or False?
3) Who was the founder of the Bose Corporation?
ans- Amar Bose
4) This Dutch footballer was given the nickname ‘Llama’ after he spit on West German striker, Rudi Völler, during a 1990 FIFA World Cup game. Can you name him?
ans- Franklin Rijkaard
5) Which science fiction writer is credited with penning down ‘The 3 Laws of Robotics’?
ans- Isaac Asimov
Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz Answers – 28th July
1) Which of these are NOT considered to be a macronutrient in context to human dietary requirements?
2) Name Chetan Bhagat’s debut novel which was also adapted into a Bollywood movie ?
ans- Five Point Someone
3) Which European country announced that it will levy a green tax on flight tickets from 2020, to encourage environmentally friendly transportation projects?
4) What is the name of the young Malayali actress, who became known as the ‘wink girl’ after a clip of her winking went viral last year?
ans- Priya Varrier
5) M. Fathima Beevi has the distinction of being the first woman _______
ans- Judge of Supreme Court
1) What is the full form of PDF in context to computing?
Ans- Portable Document Format
2) Which city is the capital of Australia?
3) The Nehru Centre in London aims to create a cultural exchange between India and the UK. Which Indian author has been appointed as its new director?
Ans- Amish Tripathi
4) Which Indian Grand Chessmaster won the blitz event at the 2019 Asian Continental Chess Championship in Xingtai, China? Fun fact – he’s just 14 years old!
Ans- Nihal Sarin
5) Indian athlete, Pranati Nayak, recently won a bronze medal at an international tournament. Which sport is she associated with?
1) In Japanese, what is the word for goodbye?
Ans – Sayonara
2) What is the actress, Tabu’s, real name?
Ans – Tabassum Fatima Hashmi
3) The world’s fastest bullet train, ALFA-X, is said to reach speeds of 400 kms/hour. In which country were the tests for this train conducted recently?
Ans – Japan
4) Ayushmann Khurana will appear in a new movie where he plays an on-screen police officer for the first time. What is the name of this movie which is directed by Anubhav Sinha?
And – Article 15
5) Which player was named the MVP (Most Valuable Player) of the season in the IPL 2019?
Ans – Andre Russel
1) The OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue variant comes with 256 GB storage. What’s the highest RAM configuration available for this variant?
Answer – 12 Gb
2) The OnePlus 7 Pro is powered by which processor?
Answer – Snapdragon 855
3) Which of the below is a feature of the OnePlus 7 Pro?
Answer – All of the above
4) The OnePlus 7 Pro comes with a 4000 mAh battery. Which fast charging technology does it use?
Answer – Warp Charge 30
5) Which of these celebrities is currently associated with the brand OnePlus?
Answer – Robert Downey. Jr
1. Which is the smallest continent by land area?
Answer – Australia
2. An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
Answer – True
3. Which of the following Indian rivers, does NOT flow into the Arabian Sea?
Answer – Tungabhadra
4. Deepika Padukone is a leading actress in India. However, she wasn’t born in the country. Where is her birthplace?
Answer – Denmark
5. 30 years in the making, RTS,S is the first and the only Malaria vaccine that has demonstrated results to prevent the disease in children. A pilot for the vaccine was recently launched in which African country?
1. Washing soda is the common name for which compound?
Answer – Sodium Carbonate
2. Which of the following will you associate ‘Sattriya’ with?
Answer – A Dance Form
3. What is the Roman numeral equivalent for the number ‘0’?
Answer – Does not Exist
4. Which one of these is a traditional folk dance of the people of Lakshadweep Islands?
Answer – Lava Dance
5. Which Indian scientist won the Nobel prize for Physics in 1930 for pioneering work on scattering of light?
Answer – Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman
1. What is the name of the hard white material that makes up an elephant’s tusks?
Answer – Ivory
2. Arctic King, Iceberg and Little Gem are all types of which vegetable?
Answer – Lettuce
3. A person experiencing ‘Ablutophobia’ would be scared of which of these?
Answer – Bathing
4. Which of these is the Greek goddess of victory?
Answer – Nike
5. The __ note was the first paper currency issued by RBI in January 1938. Fill in the blanks.
Answer – Rs.5
1. Which of the below phrases is associated with OnePlus?
Answer is – Never Settle
2. Which of these is a feature of the OnePlus 6T?
Answer is – All Of The Above
3. OnePlus 6T also released a limited edition in Dec’18. What was this special edition version called?
Answer is – Mclaren Edition
4. Which of these phrases is associated with the OnePlus 7 Series?
Answer is – Go Beyond Speed
5. When is launch event for the OnePlus 7 series scheduled?
Answer is – 14th May 2019
After Successfully Giving Answers, You will see Banner of Congratulations
More Details of this Quiz:
1. This Contest will commence on 11th May 2019 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 18th May 2019 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 2 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning OnePlus 7 Pro each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
|Never Miss Loot, Join Telegram Channel-Join Now|