Amazon Oppo F11 Pro Quiz
- 1 Amazon Oppo F11 Pro Quiz
- 1.1 How to Play Amazon Oppo F11 Pro Quiz?
- 1.2 Amazon Quiz Answers of 4th September: Win Oppo F11 Pro
- 1.3 Amazon Oppo F11 Pro Quiz Answers
- 1.4 Amazon Oppo F11 Pro Quiz Answers – 22nd May
- 1.5 Amazon Oppo F11 Pro Quiz Answers – 25th April
Amazon Oppo F11 Pro Quiz – Answer & Win Oppo F11 Pro
Hey Coolzdeals Readers, We all know that Coolzdeals is posting all amazon Quiz and contest answers first on net. All Live Quiz answers you can see from Amazon Quiz Answers today. Also, Winners list you can see from Amazon Quiz Winners. We hope you are enjoying Our Latest Free Recharge Tricks.
Looking for Amazon Oppo F11 Pro Quiz answers? Yes, You’re the right place. We had added all answers to today’s Amazon quiz. In this Quiz, the winner will get Oppo F11 Pro. There are total 1 winners will be selected to get this prize. There are 5 Questions. Amazon is promoting Oppo F11 Pro through this Quiz.
You can also get a chance to win a prize. Just follow the steps and answer all questions from below. See Answers from below.
How to Play Amazon Oppo F11 Pro Quiz?
1. Download Amazon App from here – Click Here
2. Sign up or Log in to Amazon App.
3. Just Search For Word “Quiz” in Search Bar & You Will See All Amazon Ongoing Quizzes.
4. Just Click On “Amazon Oppo F11 Pro Quiz” Banner & Quiz Will Start Instantly
5. The Quiz will start now Answers from Below.
Amazon Quiz Answers of 4th September: Win Oppo F11 Pro
1)What is the capital of Finland?
2) In 1995, UNESCO named Easter Island (a remote volcanic island in Polynesia) as a World Heritage Site. What is this place known for?
ans- Stone head statues
3) Which of the following writers was NOT born in India?
ans- Jhumpa Lahiri
4) A teenager recently broke Michael Phelps’ record in the 200m butterfly stroke. Who was it?
ans- Kristof Milak
5) Which nation was the first to give women the right to vote?
Amazon Oppo F11 Pro Quiz Answers
Q 1 – Which Of These Is A Color OPPO F11 Pro Is Available In? Hint – This Is The Latest Color Variant Launched For The F11 Pro
Ans – Waterfall Gray
Q 2 – OPPO F11 Pro Is Available In Which Of These Storage Variants?
Ans – 128 GB
Q 3 – Which Of These Is A Feature Of The OPPO F11 Pro?
Ans – All Of The Above
Q 4 – What Is The Front Selfie Camera Of OPPO F11 Pro Called?
Ans – Rising Camera
Q 5 – What Is The Screen Size Of OPPO F11 Pro?
Ans – 6.5 Inches
Amazon Oppo F11 Pro Quiz Answers – 22nd May
1. Fanta and Sprite belong to which beverage company?
Ans. The Coca Cola Company
2. Rio de Janeiro is the capital of Brazil
3.In the recently concluded IPL 2019, which player won the ‘Purple cap’ for being the leading wicket-taker of the tournament?
Ans. Imran Tahir
4. In which city would you find Capitol Hill, the seat of the government and an old residential neighborhood?
Ans. Washington DC
5. The book ‘Long Walk to Freedom’ is an autobiography by which one of these?
Ans. Nelson Mandela
Amazon Oppo F11 Pro Quiz Answers – 25th April
Q1.: What does a manometer measure?
Q2.: In the FIFA World Cup, the ‘Golden Boot Award’ is awarded each season to whom?
Ans- The Top goal scorer
Q3.: According to the old English proverb, to which European capital city do all roads lead to?
Q4.: From what book is the quote,’ War is peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is strength’?
Q5.: In Japanese, what is the word for goodbye?
Terms and Conditions:
This Contest will commence on 25th April 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Prize (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
|Never Miss Loot, Join Telegram Channel-Join Now|