Amazon Quiz Answers Today
- 1 Amazon Quiz Answers Today
- 2 Amazon Quiz Answer Today – 6th January 2022
- 3 Amazon Quiz Answer Today – 4th January 2022
- 4 Amazon Quiz Answer Today – 3rd January 2022
- 5 Amazon Quiz Answer Today – 27th December 2021
- 6 Amazon Quiz Answer Today – 20th December 2021
- 7 Amazon Quiz Answer Today – 18th December 2021
- 8 Amazon Quiz Answer Today – 31st August 2021
- 8.0.1 Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 1st October 2020 | Win ₹25000
- 8.0.2 Answer 1: A ring
- 8.0.3 Answer 2: Arvind Adiga
- 8.0.4 Answer 3: Tittle
- 8.0.5 Answer 4: Cersei Lannister
- 8.0.6 Answer 5: Savitribai Phule
- 8.0.7 Amazon Quiz Today Answers | Win Samsung Galaxy M21
- 8.0.8 Answer 1 : The God of Small Things
- 8.0.9 Answer 2 : Cycling
- 8.0.10 Answer 3 : Jan Koum
- 8.0.11 Answer 4 : Sheep
- 8.0.12 Answer 5 : Honda
- 8.0.13 Amazon Sony Portable Party Speaker Quiz Answers
- 8.0.14 Answer 1: Denmark
- 8.0.15 Answer 2: Cochin
- 8.0.16 Answer 3: Jhumpa Lahiri
- 8.0.17 Answer 4: Ravi Ruia
- 8.0.18 Answer 5: Aizawl
- 8.0.19 Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz – Win iPhone 11 Pro
- 8.0.20 Answer 1 – A match stick
- 8.0.21 Answer 2 – A joke
- 8.0.22 Answer 3 – Sugar
- 8.0.23 Answer 4 – A deck of cards
- 8.0.24 Answer 5 – Rangoli
- 8.0.25 Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 27th September 2020 | Win OnePlus 8 Pro
- 8.0.26 Answer 1 – 1825
- 8.0.27 Answer 2 – Yangtze
- 8.0.28 Answer 3 – M Chinnaswamy stadium, Bengaluru
- 8.0.29 Answer 4 – Imperial Bank of India
- 8.0.30 Answer 5 – The Ring of Fire
- 8.0.31 Amazon Samsung Galaxy S20+ Quiz Answers:
- 8.0.32 Amazon Ray-Ban Quiz Answers
- 8.0.33 Amazon Philips Soundbar Quiz Answers
- 8.0.34 Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 21st September 2020 | Win Free Rs.20000
- 8.0.35 Amazon OnePlus 8 Pro Quiz Answers
- 8.0.36 Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 19th September 2020 | Win Sony Party Speakers
- 8.0.37 Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 18th September 2020 | Win Kookaburra Bat
- 8.1 Amazon 10th September Quiz Answers:
- 8.2 Amazon Redmi Note 9 Pro Answers
- 8.3 Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 7th September 2020 | Win ₹20000
- 8.4 Amazon Bose Headphones Quiz Answers | 26th July
- 8.5 Amazon Bose Headphones Quiz Answers | 25th July
- 8.6 Amazon Samsung M30s Quiz Answers | 19th July
- 8.7 Amazon Fender Acoustic Guitar Quiz Answer | 18th July
- 8.8 Amazon Mi A3 Quiz Answers | 12th July 2020
- 8.9 Amazon Fender Guitar Quiz Answers
- 8.10 Amazon Samsung Galaxy M30 Quiz Answers
- 8.11 Amazon Eureka Forbes Quiz Answers | 4th July, 2020
- 8.12 Amazon Quiz Answers Today | Fender Guitar | 4th July, 2020
- 8.13 Amazon Quiz Answers Today | Samsung Galaxy M30s | 28th June 2020
- 8.14 Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 24th June 2020
- 8.15 Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 22nd June 2020
- 8.16 Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 21st June 2020
- 8.17 Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 20th June 2020
- 8.18 Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 18th June 2020
- 8.19 Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 17th June 2020
- 8.20 Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 16th June 2020
- 8.21 Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 14th June 2020
- 8.22 Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 13th June 2020
- 8.23 Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 12th June 2020
- 8.24 Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 11th June 2020
- 8.25 Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 9th June 2020
- 8.26 Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 8th June 2020
- 8.27 Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 7th June 2020
- 8.28 Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 6th June 2020
- 8.29 Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 5th June 2020
- 8.30 Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 4th June 2020
- 8.31 Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 3rd June 2020
- 8.32 Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 2nd June 2020
- 8.33 Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 1st June 2020 | Amazfit T-rex smartwatch quiz
- 8.34 Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 1st June 2020
- 8.35 Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 31st May 2020
- 8.36 Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 30th May 2020
- 8.37 Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 29th May 2020
- 8.38 Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 28th May 2020
- 8.39 Amazon Today’s Quiz & Price :
- 8.40 Proof of Amazon Quiz Prize:
- 8.41 How To Play Amazon Quiz Time Daily :
- 8.42 Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – 12th March 2020 – Win Amazon Pay Balance
- 8.43 Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – 5th March 2020 – Win Dyson Air Purifier Quiz
- 8.44 Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – 5th March 2020 – Win Amazon Pay Balance
- 8.45 Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – 3rd March 2020 – Win Armani Watch
- 8.46 Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – 2nd March 2020 – Win Rs 15000 Pay Balance
- 8.47 Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – 26th Feb 2020 – Win Samsung Galaxy M20
- 8.48 Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – 23rd Feb 2020 – Win Samsung M30S
- 8.49 Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – 22nd Feb 2020 – Win Oneplus TV
- 8.50 Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – 21st Feb 2020 – Win Casio Keyboard
- 8.51 Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – 16th Feb 2020 – Win OnePlus 7 Pro
- 8.52 Amazon Quiz Answers Today – 15th Feb 2020 – Win Alexa Eco Show Quiz
- 8.53 Amazon Quiz Answers Today – 9th Feb 2020 – Win Oppo Reno 2Z
- 8.54 (All Answers) Amazon Special Edition Quiz- Win ₹15000 Pay Balance
- 8.55 Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – 7th Feb 2020 – Win Fossil Leather Bag
- 8.56 Amazon Quiz Answers For Today 4th Feb 2020 – Win Apple iPad Pro
- 8.57 Amazon Quiz Answers For Today 3rd Feb 2020 – Win ₹20000 Pay Balance
- 8.58 Amazon Quiz Answers For Today 2nd Feb 2020 – Win Oppo Reno 2F
- 8.59 Amazon Godrej Air Conditioner Quiz Answers – 1st Feb 2020
- 8.60 Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – Win FiiO X1ll Portable Music Player
- 8.61 Amazon Quiz Answers For Today 30th January – Win ₹5000
- 8.62 Amazon Quiz Answers Of Sony 5.1 Home Theater Quiz – 28th January
- 8.63 Answer of Today’s Amazon Quiz – Win Realmi U1 Smartphone | 26th January
- 8.64 Answer of Today’s Amazon Quiz – Win Casio Keyboard | 24th January
- 8.65 Amazon 23rd January ₹10000 Pay Quiz Answers
- 8.66 Amazon Samsung A10s Quiz – All Correct Answers
- 8.67 Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers – Win GoPro Hero 8 | 17th January
- 8.68 Amazon Pay Quiz – Win ₹20000 Pay Balance
- 8.69 Amazon Quiz Answers Today – Win LG W30 Pro | 15th January
- 8.70 Amazon Canon M200 Mirrorless Camera Quiz Quiz Answers | 14th January 2020
- 8.71 Amazon Quiz Answers Today – Win ₹5000 Amazon Pay Balance | 13th January
- 8.72 Amazon Quiz Answers – Win Oppo Reno 2Z | 12th January
- 8.73 Amazon Quiz Answers – Win ₹10000 | 9th January 2020
- 8.74 Amazon Quiz Answers – Win Samsung Galaxy M30s | 8th January 2020
- 8.75 Amazon Quiz Answers – Win Samsonite Polycarbonate Suitcase | 7th January 2020
- 8.76 Amazon Quiz Answers – Win ₹20000 | 6th January 2020
- 8.77 Amazon Quiz Answers – Win Vivo U20 | 5th January 2020
- 8.78 Amazon Quiz Answers – Win Noise Shot Wireless Headphones | 4th January 2020
- 8.79 Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers – Win Casio 61 Key Keyboard | 3rd January 2020
- 8.80 Amazon Pay Quiz Answer & win ₹10000 Amazon Pay Balance | 2nd January 2020
- 8.81 Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers – Win Galaxy M20 | 1st January 2020
(All Answers) Amazon Quiz Contest Answers – Win Exciting Prizes
Amazon is Back with Another Today’s Quiz which is Amazon Daily Quiz Contest, in Which are Giving Free Prize to Winners. This Contest is for All Users. You can Also Stand a Chance to Win Free Prize just Follow Below Instructions.
We all know that Amazon India Daily Arranging Quiz Time contest in Amazon App. Amazon Offering Gifts Like Smartphones, Free Amazon Pay Balance, Gadgets For Free For The Winners Of This Amazon Daily Quiz Time.
We Are always posting How to play amazon Quiz, How To get a chance to win a prize from the Daily Amazon Quiz by Posting Amazon quiz answers.
Amazon Quiz Today’s Time & Prize :
- Amazon Today’s Quiz – Amazon 6th January Quiz
- Today’s Prize – Free Rs.1000
- Time – 6th january 2022
Amazon Quiz Answer Today – 6th January 2022
- Which fashion house has recently signed on US Open champion Emma Raducanu as the face of the brand?
- Which city is home to the world’s longest foot race – 3,100 miles long?
Answer: New York
- The president of which country recently changed the shade of the colour blue on his country’s flag to a navy blue?
- What gives this drink its frothy top?
Answer: Egg White
- Identify the name of this character who muddles his words in Snow White?
Amazon Quiz Answer Today – 4th January 2022
- Israel opened its embassy for the first time in which country in 2021?
- President Joe Biden recently test-drove which all-electric car?
Answer: GMC Hummer
- Apple’s recent release of which ‘computer accessory’ led to amusing reactions on Twitter?
Answer: Polishing cloth
- This visual shows a cosplay of a famous literary character, which was played on screen by which famous actor?
Answer: Johnny Depp
- What is the name for this traditional garment, which is the national dress of Japan, meaning “something to wear”.
Amazon Quiz Answer Today – 3rd January 2022
- Which Irish bowler took the first hat trick of the 2021 ICC T20 World Cup?
Answer: Curtis Campher
- Who joined hands with Barack Obama in 2021 for a podcast titled “Renegades: Born in the USA”?
Answer: Bruce Springsteen
- What is the name of the upcoming Covid-19 vaccine, soon to be launched by Biological E?
- This statue depicts which iconic music group?
Answer: The Beatles
- Which of these actors played this iconic character, in The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn?
Answer: Jamie Bell
Amazon Quiz Answer Today – 27th December 2021
- Who has recently launched his new venture – a video resume platform called ShowReel?
Answer: Sabeer Bhatia
- Who recently criticized many billionaires by saying that the brightest minds should work towards saving Earth, not space travel?
Answer: Prince William
- Maratha Mandir cinema hall recently resumed shows of which film with which it has set a Guinness World Record?
Answer: Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge
- This character features in a 2007 movie, featuring which Superhero group?
Answer: Fantastic Four
- Who recently won the ATP finals for the second time in his career in this sport?
Answer: Alexander Zverev
Amazon Quiz Answer Today – 20th December 2021
- India’s first smartphone-based e-voting solution is being tested in a dummy electon at Khammam in which state?
- The President’s Tatrakshak Medal is awarded to members of which organisation?
Answer: Indian Coast Guard
- External Affairs Minister S. Jaishankar recently unveiled the “Bhoodan Grove” plaque at the Jerusalem Forest in which country?
- how anyrnaments make up a Grand Slam in this sport?
- Name this U.S president who is the first and only man to resign from his post.
Answer: Richard Nixon
Amazon Quiz Answer Today – 18th December 2021
1) With support from Denmark, which state is building India’s first offshore floating wind park in the Gulf of Mannar?
Answer – Tamil Nadu
2) – In October 2021, who became the first Indian woman to win silver in the World Wrestling Championships?
Answer – Anshu Malik
3) The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2021 was awarded for the development of a tool for molecule building known as what?
Answer – Organocatalysis
4) The war between this country and Great Britain in 1982 was over which territory?
Answer – Falkland Islands
5) How many points win a game in this sport?
Answer – 21
Amazon Quiz Answer Today – 31st August 2021
1) Which country provided assistance in building the international cooperation and convention centre, known as ‘Rudraksh’, in Varanasi?
Answer – Japan
2) Name the family of liquid fuelled rocket engines conceptualized and designed by the Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre
Answer – Vikas
3) The Coconut Development Board is a legal body under which ministry of Government of India?
Answer – Ministry of Agriculture
4) Which brand is this cartoon character a mascot for?
Answer – The Walt Disney Company
5) Which are the tallest towers of this kind in the world?
Answer – Petronas Towers
Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 1st October 2020 | Win ₹25000
Question 1: Which object grants the superhero, Green Lantern, his extraordinary powers?
Answer 1: A ring
Question 2: The novel, White Tiger, won the Man Booker prize in 2008, and was the debut novel of an Indian-born author. Who wrote it?
Answer 2: Arvind Adiga
Question 3: What is the dot that appears over the lowercase letters, ‘i’ and ‘j’, called?
Answer 3: Tittle
Question 4: Famous british actress ‘Lena Headey’ was born on 3rd October 1973. Which character does she play in the famous HBO series ‘Game Of Thrones’?
Answer 4: Cersei Lannister
Question 5: She was the first Indian woman to become a teacher, and opened up the first girl’s school in India in 1848. Who is she?
Answer 5: Savitribai Phule
Amazon Quiz Today Answers | Win Samsung Galaxy M21
Question 1: Arundhati Roy won the Booker prize in 1997 for her debut novel. What was the novel called?
Answer 1 : The God of Small Things
Question 2: Tour De France is an annual multi-stage event associated with which of these sports?
Answer 2 : Cycling
Question 3: Whish of these is a founder of the popular messaging app ‘Whatsapp’?
Answer 3 : Jan Koum
Question 4: In 1996, a mammal named Dolly was successfully cloned for the first time. What type of animal was it?
Answer 4 : Sheep
Question 5: Which company has made the humanoid robot known as ASIMO?
Answer 5 : Honda
Amazon Sony Portable Party Speaker Quiz Answers
Question 1: Copenhagen is the capital of which country?
Answer 1: Denmark
Question 2: The first fully solar-powered airport in the world is in India. Which city can you find it in?
Answer 2: Cochin
Question 3: The 2006 film, The Namesake, starring Tabu and Irfan Khan is based on a novel of the same name. Who is the author of that novel?
Answer 3: Jhumpa Lahiri
Question 4: Who out of the following is NOT an Indian fashion designer?
Answer 4: Ravi Ruia
Question 5: What is the capital city of Mizoram?
Answer 5: Aizawl
Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz – Win iPhone 11 Pro
Question 1 – Scratch my head, see me turn from black to red. What am I?
Answer 1 – A match stick
Question 2 – I can be cracked, made, told, and played. What am I
Answer 2 – A joke
Question 3 – A box of diamonds that most love to eat. What am I?
Answer 3 – Sugar
Question 4 – I have hearts but no other organs. What am I
Answer 4 – A deck of cards
Question 5 – A carpet of rice, flour, sand or petals. What am I?
Answer 5 – Rangoli
Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 27th September 2020 | Win OnePlus 8 Pro
Question 1 – George Stephenson is known as the Father of Railways as his ‘Locomotion No. 1’ was the first steam locomotive to carry passengers on a public rail line on 27th September. Which year was this?
Answer 1 – 1825
Question 2 – Which is the longest river in Asia?
Answer 2 – Yangtze
Question 3 – To commemorate Rahul Dravid’s 10,000 Test runs, a wall with 10,000 bricks was built in which of these stadiums?
Answer 3 – M Chinnaswamy stadium, Bengaluru
Question 4 – Until 1955, the State Bank of India was known as ______?.
Answer 4 – Imperial Bank of India
Question 5 – The __________ is a horseshoe shaped zone found along the Pacific rim where around 90% of the world’s earthquakes occur. Fill in the blanks.
Answer 5 – The Ring of Fire
Amazon Samsung Galaxy S20+ Quiz Answers:
Question 1: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, who recently re-signed with Arsenal, represents which country in international football?
Answer 1 – Gabon
Question 2: Meenaxi: A Tale of Three Cities’ is a movie directed by which painter born on September 17th?
Answer 2 – M.F Husain
Question 3: Which Asian city tops the list in the recently released ‘Global Smart City Index’?
Answer 3 – Singapore
Question 4: Which of these examinations scheduled on November 29th will now be for 2 hours instead of the earlier 3 hours duration?
Answer 4 – CAT
Question 5: What is this beautiful natural phenomenon called?
Answer 5 – Aurora Borealis
Amazon Ray-Ban Quiz Answers
Question 1: Which of these teams recently went unbeaten to claim the 2020 Caribbean Premier League title?
Answer 1: Trinbago Knight Riders
Question 2: Which adhesive brand has recently been relaunched with the tagline ‘Repair is better than replace’?
Answer 2: Araldite
Question 3: ‘Ride together, Die together’ is the tagline of which movie that is currently the highest grossing movie of 2020 worldwide?
Answer 3: Bad Boys for Life
Question 4: This famous Ferris Wheel is found in which city?
Answer 4: London
Question 5: This is a famous self-portrait of which artist?
Answer 5: Vincent Van Gogh
Amazon Philips Soundbar Quiz Answers
Question 1. Along with winning the Fedex Cup for 2020, which golfer was given the honour of being named the PGA Tour Player of the Year?
Answer 1 – Dustin Johnson
Question 2. Which country is set to soon unveil a bronze statue of Indian doctor Dwarkanath Kotnis?
Answer 2 – China
Question 3. Fill in the blanks in the title of this Mouni Roy, Purab Kohli starrer directed by Kanwal Sethi, with the name of a city, ____Confidential.
Answer 3 – London
Question 4.In 2001, the UN General Assembly unanimously voted to designate September 21st as what day, observed annually?
Answer 4 – International Day of Peace
Question 5. This is the tomb of the ____ Mughal Emperor. Fill in the blanks
Answer 5 – 2nd
Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 21st September 2020 | Win Free Rs.20000
Question 1 – Which of these teams has twice come back from 1-3 down in playoff series during the 2020 NBA playoffs?
Answer 1 :Denver Nuggets
Question 2 – What is celebrated on 8th September marking education a part of human rights and dignity?
Answer 2 : International Literacy Day
Question 3 – Ming Na Wen was the voice in the 1998 animated version, while Yifei Liu plays the role in the live action version. Which role?
Answer 3 :Mulan
Question 4 – This is a famous cathedral where there was a destructive fire in 2019, in which city is it located in?
Answer 4 :paris
Question 5 – Yoshihide Suga has been elected as the new Prime Minister of which country?
Answer 5 : japan
Amazon OnePlus 8 Pro Quiz Answers
Question 1 – Who recently became the fastest batsman in terms of balls faced to reach 3000 runs in ODIs?
Answer 1 :Glenn Maxwell
Question 2 – Which of these is an upcoming Bollywood movie starring Ishaan Khatter and Ananya Panday?
Answer 2 :Khaali Peeli
Question 3 – On 16th September, 1987 the Montreal Protocol was signed. 16th September is observed as which of these days?
Answer 3 :World Ozone Day
Question 4 – This location was used prominently in the filming of which of these movie series?
Answer 4 :The Hobbit
Question 5 – This variety of Sushi is known as Maki Sushi. What does Maki Sushi literally mean?
Answer 5 : Rolled Sushi
Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 19th September 2020 | Win Sony Party Speakers
Question 1 – The Dow Jones Industrial average recently removed which oil company that had been part of it for 92 years?
Answer 1 : Exxon Mobil
Question 2 – Lila Snyder recently became the first female CEO of which global audio company?
Answer 2 : Bose
Question 3 – Shinzo Abe recently resigned from his post of Prime Minister of which country?
Answer 3 : Japan
Question 4 – The New Mutants was billed as the thirteenth and final installment in which popular film series?
Answer 4 : x men
Question 5 – Which of these Amazon Prime series is set in the year 2033
Answer 5 : Upload
Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 18th September 2020 | Win Kookaburra Bat
Question 1. Name India’s longest-serving warship, decommissioned three years back, which will soon be dismantled in Gujarat.
Answer 1 – INS Viraat
Question 2. According to Forbes, who recently became the first person ever to be worth $200 billion?
Answer 2 – Jeff Bezos
Question 3. By beating Bradley Kahn in the US Open first round, who became the first Indian male to win a Grand Slam singles match in 7 years?
Answer 3 – Sumit Nagal
Question 4. Blackout, the British motorcycle manufacturer CCM’s new edition of Spitfire bikes, pays tribute to which upcoming Marvel film?
Answer 4 – Black Widow
Question 5. Robert Finster plays the title role in a 2020 Austrian-German crime television series, re-imagining whose life?
Answer 5 – Sigmund Freud
Amazon 10th September Quiz Answers:
1. Kevin Mayer stepped down from his position as the chief executive officer of which social networking service that’s owned by ByteDance?
2. Which country recently discovered a large natural gas reserve off the Black Sea coast?
3. Bengaluru’s Bannerghatta Biological Park recently named an elephant calf after which author and philanthropist?
Answer:- Sudha Murthy
4. Which West Indies allrounder recently became the first bowler to take 500 wickets in T20 cricket?
Answer:- Dwayne Bravo
5. Father Gaston Roberge, who recently passed away, set up the Chitrabani film studies institute with the help of which famous personality?
Answer:- Satyajit Ray
Amazon Redmi Note 9 Pro Answers
1. Shri Kuldip Singh Bhullar, Ms N. Usha and Shri Netarpal Hooda are among the winners of which award in Indian sport in 2020?
Answer – Dhyan Chand Award
2. Which organization recently released the report titled ‘Elephants. Not commodities’ ?
Answer – World Animal Protection
3. Which Union Territory celebrated the 59th Anniversary of its De Jure day on 16th August 2020?
4. Which tech company recently introduced a product called ‘Assignments’ to help teachers around the world?
Answer – Google
5. A teaser was recently released featuring Robert Pattinson as which of these superheroes?
Answer – Batman
Amazon Philips Soundbar Quiz Answers
Question 1. 20th August is celebrated as Akshay Urja diwas in India to generate awareness about the developments of what in the country?
Answer 1 – Renewable energy
Question 2. Brahmastra is an upcoming movie starring Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt. Which of these South Indian superstars also features in the movie?
Answer 2 – Akkineni Nagarjuna
Question 3. Google has recently partnered with which Indian organisation for a flood forecasting initiative?
Answer 3 – Central Water Commission
Question 4. Sawant Ajay Anant has been awarded the Arjuna Award for which of these sports?
Answer 4 – Equestrian
Question 5.In a first, India is set to launch a ferry service with which country via Kulhudhuffushi atoll?
Answer 5 – Maldives
Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 7th September 2020 | Win ₹20000
1. Which newly set up agency will conduct a Common Eligibility Test for selection to non-gazetted posts in the central government ?
Answer 1 : National Recruitment Agency
2. What is the name of the app which has recently been launched by National Highways Authority of India to monitor plantation projects?
Answer 2 : Harit Path
3. 20th August is celebrated as Akshay Urja diwas in India to generate awareness about the developments of what in the country?
Answer 3 : Renewable energy
4. Rani Rampal, named as a 2020 Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna awardee, is the captain of the Indian Women’s Team in which sport?
Answer 4 : Field Hockey
5. Who attended the 5th world conference of speakers of parliament on behalf of India?
Answer 5 : Om Birla
Amazon Bose Headphones Quiz Answers | 26th July
Question 1. Which striker has become the ﬁrst player in the history of La Liga to record 20 goals and 20 assists in a single season?
Answer– Lionel Messi
Question 2. A biography written by Tenzin Geyche Tethong would be released in October. With nearly 400 photographs and documents, it is about whom?
Answer– The 14th Dalai Lama
Question 3. In the TV series, Friends what is the name of the cafe, Rachel, Ross, Monica, Chandler, Phoebe and Joey frequently visit?
Answer – Central Perk
Question 4. Which company recently announced a $10 billion ‘India Digitization Fund‘ to accelerate growth of a digital India?
Answer – Google
Question 5. Madeline Swegle recently became the ﬁrst Black female to perform what role in the US Navy in its 110-year history?
Answer – Fighter Pilot
Amazon Bose Headphones Quiz Answers | 25th July
Question 1. Actor Jagdeep, who recently passed away, is remembered for playing which much-loved role in Sholay?
Answer– Soorma Bhopali
Question 2. Dubbed as the pandemic Test, the ﬁrst international cricket match after the Coronavirus break, was played between England and which team?
Answer– West Indies
Question 3. What is the name of the re- branded Google Plus for enterprise customers?
Answer– Google Currents
Question 4. Which company supplies the Apache and Chinook helicopters to India?
Question 5. Hope orbiter, that was launched recently, is the ﬁrst Mars mission of which country?
Amazon Samsung M30s Quiz Answers | 19th July
Question 1. Using the new ‘Crew Dragon‘ spacecraft which organisation announced plans to send 3 tourists to the International Space Station in 2021?
Question 2. Time Magazine recreated whose famous 1963 speech at the Lincoln Memorial, through virtual reality?
Answer– Martin Luther King Jr
Question 3. Which state has launched a program called ‘Jalasathi’ to ensure supply of safe drinking water to all inhabitants of the state?
Question 4. Due to the presence of major automobile manufacturing units and allied industries, which city in India is called the Detroit of India?
Question 5. Rex Harrison and Eddie Murphy have both played this doctor who can talk to animals. Who played the same role in the recent movie Dolittle?
Answer: Robert Downey Jr
Amazon Fender Acoustic Guitar Quiz Answer | 18th July
Question 1. Who is known as the ‘Waterman of India‘ and is renowned for his conversational efforts in bringing back many rivers, and increasing the water table level in Rajasthan?
Answer 1 is – Dr. Rajendra Slngh
Question 2. The recently discovered Craspedotropis gretathunbergae is a species of what animal?
Answer 2 is – Snail
Question 3. Which ﬁve-time Grand Slam champion announced her retirement from tennis at the age of 32?
Answer 3 is – Maria Sharapova
Question 4. ‘Jungle Cry’ is about 12 underprivileged children from Odisha who went on to win the U14 World Cup in which sport?
Answer 4 is – Rugby
Question 5. Which child actor who acted in Mr India is now a successful choreographer and the director of movies such as Baaghi 2 and Baaghi3?
Answer 5 is – Ahmed Khan
Amazon Mi A3 Quiz Answers | 12th July 2020
Question 1. What is the name of the longest ever freight train- 2.8 kms long, recently started by the Indian Railways?
Answer 1 is – Shesh Naag
Question 2. Which country just completed the BeiDou constellation, one of four global navigation networks alongside GPS, GLONASS and Galileo?
Answer 2 is – China
Question 3. Which Indian oganisation is licensed to build Sukhoi Su- 30MKl, and has completed production of more than 270 fighters?
Answer 3 is – HAL
Question 4. Which Indian cricketer was named as the country’s ‘Most Valuable Player‘ (MVP) of the 21st century by Wisden?
Answer 4 is – Ravindra Jadeja
Question 5. Which apparel company launched a campaign around Black Lives Matter called, “For Once, Don’t Do lt”?
Answer 5 is – Nike
Amazon Fender Guitar Quiz Answers
Question 1. Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh and Ladakh – all share a border with which of these countries?
Answer 1 is – China
Question 2. Which former RBI governor has been conferred with the first Prof. P C Mahalanobis Award in Official Statistics for lifetime achievements?
Answer 2 is – C Rangarajan
Question 3. Which European capital city recently had a public dinner at a 1600-ft-long table to celebrate the end of their COVID-19 lockdown period?
Answer 3 is – Prague
Question 4.What is the name of the proposed orbiter to Venus by the ISRO to study the surface and atmosphere of the planet?
Answer 4 is – Shukrayaan-1
Question 5.Which German striker recently announced his retirement, after scoring in his last game for VFB Stuttgart?
Answer 5 is – Mario Gomez
Amazon Samsung Galaxy M30 Quiz Answers
Question 1. Which country’s parliament on 27th June 2020, picked veteran opposition leader Micheal Martin as their Prime Minister?
Answer 1 is – Ireland
Question 2. Which of these clubs recently sealed the League title for the 2019-20 season, its first since the Premier League’s inception in 1992?
Answer 2 is – Liverpool
Question 3. Parvez Jamasji, a military veteran who recently passed away, was awarded ______ for gallantry during the 1971 Indo- Pakistan war.
Answer 3 is – Vir Chakra
Question 4. According to the USCIS in April 2020, close to 68% of US H1 B Visa registrations for FY21 were from which country?
Answer 4 is – lndia
Question 5. The guitar played by which musician during his 1993 MTV Unplugged performance was recently auctioned off at a record price of $6 Million?
Answer 5 is – Kurt Cobain
Amazon Eureka Forbes Quiz Answers | 4th July, 2020
Question 1. What is the name of the newly launched online exclusive water purifier?
Answer 1 is : Aquaguard Marvel
Question 2. What are the different water sources does this purifier support in providing healthy water? (Hint: sources are given in the video)
Answer 2 is : All of the above
Question 3. As per the video, what are the benefits of drinking copper enriched water?
Answer 3 is : All of the above
Question 4. In the video, how many stages of water purification does Aquaguard Marvel has?
Answer 4 is : 7
Question 5. Choose the feature that makes Aquaguard Marvel different from the rest of the Eureka Forbes water purifier range? (Hint: watch the video for the answer)
Answer 5 is : Active Copper
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | Fender Guitar | 4th July, 2020
Question 1. Born on 6th July, 1935 how do we better know the spiritual leader Tenzin Gyatso?
Answer 1 is – The Dalai Lama
Question 2. What term recently coined by researchers refers to ‘the coronavirus induced lock-down period and its impact on other species‘?
Answer 2 is – Anthropause
Question 3. Which 100-year-old Japanese ﬁrm, once one of the world’s biggest camera brands, has announced plans to sell off their imaging business?
Answer 3 is – Olympus
Question 4. According to the World Federation of Exchanges, with a market capitalization of $1.7 trillion, which is the world’s 10th largest exchange?
Answer 4 is – Bombay Stock Exchange
Question 5. An abandoned bus inhabited by adventurer Chris McCandless, removed by Alaskan authorities recently, was made famous in which book and ﬁlm?
Answer 5 is – Into the Wild
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | Samsung Galaxy M30s | 28th June 2020
Question 1. Kathy Lueders is the ﬁrst female head of human spaceflight program at which agency?
Answer 1 is – NASA
Question 2. Recently ASI discovered a 500- year-old temple dedicated to Gopinath Dev, submerged in which Indian river?
Answer 2 is – Mahanadi
Question 3. Twitter recently announced a new feature that lets users attach what to their tweets?
Answer 3 is – Audio snippets
Question 4. Axone, a type of fermented soya bean, is part of the cuisine of which Indian state?
Answer 4 is – Nagaland
Question 5. ‘Klara and the Sun‘ is the latest novel announced by which Nobel Laureate?
Answer 5 is – Kazuo lshlguro
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 24th June 2020
Question 1. Which businessman born on June 14th, took over as the Chairman of a Group in 1995 that owns Grasim Industries and Hindalco Industries?
Answer 1 is – Kumar Mangalam Birla
Question 2. ‘Paisa Bolta Hai’ is the tagline of which Anurag Kashyap directed movie released on an OTT platform in June 2020?
Answer 2 is – Choked
Question 3. Which of these famous actresses is starring as Melina Vostokoff in the movie ‘Black Widow’?
Answer 3 is – Rachel Weisz
Question 4. Which of these natural phenomena was visible from India starting from 9:15 AM on June 21st, 2020?
Answer 4 is – Annular Solar Eclipse
Question 5. Going into the restart of the English Premier League after the COVlD- 19 induced hiatus, which club is at the top of the table?
Answer 5 is – Liverpool
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 22nd June 2020
Question 1. At which venue are India scheduled to play a day and night Test match during their tour of Australia in 2020-21?
Answer 1 is – Adelaide Oval
Question 2. Shintaro Tsuji, who recently stepped down from his company, is known to have created which iconic character brand?
Answer 2 is – Hello Kitty
Question 3. Which of these terms was coined by John McCarthy and other researchers, at Dartmouth in the summer of 1956?
Answer 3 is – Artiﬁcial Intelligence
Question 4. The campaign theme in 2020 for which of these days observed on June 14th, was ‘Safe blood saves lives‘?
Answer 4 is – World Blood Donor Day
Question 5. Arturo Vidal who scored Barcelona’s ﬁrst La Liga goal on their return after the COVlD- 19 represents which country?
Answer 5 is – Chile
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 21st June 2020
Question 1. Who is the President of the United Nations General Assembly for its 75th session in 2020?
Answer 1 is – Tljjanl Muhammad-Bande
Question 2. Which of these companies has converted its IT facility in Pune into a 450-bed COVID-19 hospital?
Answer 2 is – Wipro
Question 3. In 2020 which Indian has been awarded the prestigious Richard Dawkins Award?
Answer 3 is – Javed Akhtar
Question 4. The TV series ‘Pearson’ is a spin off of which popular TV Series?
Answer 4 is – Sults
Question 5. The scale used to measure the magnitude of earthquakes is named after which American seismologist?
Answer 5 is – Richter
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 20th June 2020
Question 1. In recent times, India has recorded a 29% increase in the population of which of these animals?
Answer 1 is – Asiatic Lions
Question 2. Which of these actors made his Bollywood debut with the 2013 ﬁlm Kai Po Che!?
Answer 2 is – Sushant Slngh Rajput
Question 3. _________ language day is celebrated by UN on June 6, the birthday of famous poet Alexander Pushkin.
Answer 3 is – RUSSIAN
Question 4. Which organisation introduced Captain ARJUN—a robot to screen passengers for COVlD- 19 symptoms?
Answer 4 is – lndian Railways
Question 5. Recently launched by Karnataka, the mobile app ‘Bengaluru Megha Sandesha’ and web portal ‘Varunamitra’ provides what kind of information?
Answer 5 is – Weather forecasts
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 18th June 2020
Question 1. What is the name of Amitabh Bachchan’s character in the movie ‘Gulabo Sitabo’ recently released on Amazon Prime?
Answer 1 is – Chunnan ‘Mirza‘ Nawab
Question 2. Which country has recently been elected as a non- permanent member for the Asia-Paciﬁc seat in the UN Security Council?
Answer 2 is – lndla
Question 3. Which awards, known as Asia’s version of the Nobel Prize, have been cancelled this year due to the global pandemic?
Answer 3 is – Ramon Magsaysay Award
Question 4. What is the name of the ‘Internet-controlled‘ robot made by Pratik Tirodkar to address the needs of hospitals treating COVID-19 patients?
Answer 4 is – Coro-bot
Question 5. Which of these companies has acquired Turkish game maker Peak for $1.8 Billion?
Answer 5 is – Zynga
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 17th June 2020
Question 1. For the ﬁrst time in 75 years, world leaders would not travel for the United Nations General Assembly session scheduled in which city?
Answer 1 is – New York
Question 2. Which famous actor born on June 22nd, known for playing negative roles featured in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom?
Answer 2 is – Amrish Purl
Question 3. Titan is a satellite in the solar system which is known to be drifting away from its host planet. Which is its host planet?
Answer 3 is – Saturn
Question 4. Gairsain has recently been appointed the summer capital of which Indian state?
Answer 4 is – Uttarakhand
Question 5. The English Premier League is scheduled to restart on June 17th. Which two teams would be playing in the ﬁrst ﬁxture since resumption?
Answer 5 is – Aston Vllla, Sheffield United
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 16th June 2020
Question 1. Which of these movies marks director Priyadarshan’s comeback to Bollywood after a period of 7 years?
Answer 1 is – Hungama 2
Question 2. The only dolphin sanctuary of India is located in which state?
Answer 2 is – Bihar
Question 3. Which team is scheduled to play a 3 Test series in England starting July 8, 2020 the ﬁrst ever under a ‘bio secure‘ environment?
Answer 3 is – West indies
Question 4. Which actor born on June 16th, won a National Award for his debut ﬁlm Mrigayaa?
Answer 4 is – Mithun Chakraborty
Question 5. Which of these organisations has recently won the world’s largest solar bid at $6 Billion?
Answer 5 is – Adani Green Energy
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 14th June 2020
Question 1. Who according to Forbes has become Football’s ﬁrst ever billionaire?
Answer 1 is – Cristiano Ronaldo
Question 2. WeTransfer, a data sharing website was founded in 2009 in which country?
Answer 2 is – Netherlands
Question 3. Which famous business leader born on June 10th worked at Applied Materials and McKinsey & Company before joining Google?
Answer 3 is – Sundar Pichai
Question 4. Name India’s popular bicycle brand which shut down its operations on World Bicycle Day 2020.
Answer 4 is – Atlas Cycles
Question 5. Who is the director of Sadak 2- starring Alia Bhatt, Sanjay Dutt and Pooja Bhatt, the sequel to the 1991 movie Sadak?
Answer 5 is – Mahesh Bhatt
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 13th June 2020
Question 1. Which country chaired the virtual Global Vaccine Summit on June 4, 2020?
Answer 1 is – UK
Question 2. The sale of a 258-year-old bottle of which spirit recently set a new world record of £118,580 at a Sotheby’s auction?
Answer 2 is – Cognac
Question 3. Which ISL club overtook clubs like FC Barcelona and Liverpool to record the second-highest engagement rate on lnstagram as of April 2020?
Answer 3 is – Kerala Blasters FC
Question 4. Which of these initiatives was introduced by the Indian Power Ministry on the occasion of World Environment Day 2020?
Answer 4 is – iCommit
Question 5. Which Indian pharmaceutical company founder has been named the ’EY World Entrepreneur of The Year‘ Awardee for 2020?
Answer 5 is – Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 12th June 2020
Question 1. For which ﬁlm did veteran ﬁlm maker Basu Chatterjee, who passed away on June 4, 2020, win a National Film Award in 1992?
Answer 1 is – Durga
Question 2. Kazatomprom from Kazakhstan is the world’s largest producer and seller of what naturally mined item?
Answer 2 is – Uranium
Question 3. Which Indian Prime Minister, during a visit in 2000, had inaugurated Mahatma Gandhi’s statue outside the Indian Embassy in USA?
Answer 3 is – Atal Biharl Vajpayee
Question 4. Which tech company recently launched a new app called ‘Sodar’ which uses AR to visualise social distancing?
Answer 4 is – Google
Question 5. Which Indian company made two new additions ‘Dahlia’ and ‘Lily’ to their Bloom fan series in June?
Answer 5 is – Usha
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 11th June 2020
Question 1. Which Cyclonic storm made landfall in Maharashtra‘s Raigad district on June 3 2020?
Answer 1 is – Nisarga
Question 2. As per the latest calendar, which European country is slated to host the ﬁrst two races of the 2020 Formula One season?
Answer 2 is – Austria
Question 3. What name did the US astronauts give the SpaceX Dragon craft in which they traveled to the International Space Station?
Answer 3 is – Endeavour
Question 4. Rani Rampal, the 2020 Khel Ratna Award nominee captains India in which sport?
Answer 4 is – Hockey
Question 5. Which tributary of river Indus is the site for the Kohala hydro- power project, which aims at providing low-cost electricity?
Answer 5 is – Jhelum
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 9th June 2020
Question 1. Which country did India recently help build a military war game center named ‘INDIA’?
Answer 1 is – Uganda
Question 2. Which critically endangered animal was recently sighted in the Hoggar Mountains of Algeria?
Answer 2 is – Saharan cheetah
Question 3. Music composer brothers Sajid- Wajid had made their Bollywood debut with which Salman Khan ﬁlm?
Answer 3 is – Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya
Question 4. In June 1999, Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi won their ﬁrst ever Grand Slam. Which tournament was their ﬁrst Grand Slam win?
Answer 4 is – French Open
Question 5. Gamers from which country have won the the inaugural virtual UEFA eEURO 2020?
Answer 5 is – Italy
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 8th June 2020
Question 1. The 440m long Chamba tunnel has recently been inaugurated in which state?
Answer 1 is – Uttarakhand
Question 2. What useful letter arrangement was created by Christopher Sholes to lessen spelling mistakes and increase speed of writing?
Answer 2 is – QWERTY
Question 3. India Post has partnered with which state government to deliver ‘Shahi Lichi’ and ’Zardalu Mango‘ at the doorstep of people?
Answer 3 is – Bihar
Question 4. How do we better know the No.18 Squadron of the Indian Air Force that is equipped with HAL Tejas?
Answer 4 is – Flying Bullets
Question 5. Which mountain peak was summitted for the ﬁrst time on May 29, 1953?
Answer 5 is – Mount Everest
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 7th June 2020
Question 1. Which technology giant recently acquired Giphy for $400 million?
Answer 1 is – Facebook
Question 2. May 29 is celebrated as the International Day of UN Peacekeepers. How are the Peacekeepers often referred to as?
Answer 2 is – Blue Helmets
Question 3. Which Indian conglomerate recently announced the acquisition of spice-maker Sunrise Foods?
Answer 3 is – ITC
Question 4. The Grand Renaissance Dam earlier known as the Millennium Dam, slated to be the largest dam in Africa, is being built in which country?
Answer 4 is – Ethiopia
Question 5. Kangra tea, which is known to boost immunity, comes from which Indian state?
Answer 5 is – Himachal Pradesh
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 6th June 2020
Question 1. Which of these cricketers has been nominated in 2020 for the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna?
Answer 1 is – Rohit Sharma
Question 2. Which bollywood actor has launched his new Grooming & Personal Care Brand FRSH?
Answer 2 is – Salman Khan
Question 3. Indian Army officer Major Suman Gawani recently won the ‘United Nations Military ___________ Advocate of the Year Award”. Fill in the blanks
Answer 3 is – Gender
Question 4. Which newly-launched app from Facebook allows users to make music together virtually?
Answer 4 is – Collab
Question 5. K-FON is the Fiber Optic Network project of which Indian state?
Answer 5 is – Kerala
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 5th June 2020
Question 1. Neeraj Chopra, recommended by the AFI for the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award, is associated with which event?
Answer 1 is – Javelin Throw
Question 2. The digital rights of which of these movies was recently sold to an OTT platform for a staggering sum of INR 125 crore?
Answer 2 is – Laxxmi Bomb
Question 3. Which 13th century Indian temple will be solarised soon under the Central government scheme?
Answer 3 is – Konark Sun Temple
Question 4. Which Indian organisation made the ‘NavRakshak’ PPE kit ?
Question 5. Tsai lng-wen was re-elected to a second term as President of which Asian country?
Answer 5 is – Taiwan
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 4th June 2020
Question 1. Which former Miss World has been roped in by UNICEF to spread awareness on menstrual hygiene?
Answer 1 is – Manushi Chhlllar
Question 2. General Electric has announced that it would be selling which iconic business of its to Savant Systems?
Answer 2 is – Lightbulbs
Question 3. An underwater salvage company was granted approval recently to cut into the wreckage of to try to recover a Marconi telegraph?
Answer 3 is – RMS Titanic
Question 4. Which tennis player topped the 2020 Forbes magazine list of highest-paid global athletes?
Answer 4 is – Roger Federer
Question 5. Ajit Jogi, who passed away recently, was the ﬁrst chief minister of which Indian state?
Answer 5 is – Chattisgarh
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 3rd June 2020
Question 1. Rahi Masoom Raza is famous for writing the screenplay of which of these famous productions on Indian television?
Answer 1 is – BR Chopra’s Mahabharat
Question 2. As per a recent report by Forbes, who is now the world’s highest paid female athlete?
Answer 2 is – Naomi Osaka
Question 3. The CIMON – an Al working with astronauts on the International Space Station was developed by which organisation?
Answer 3 is – IBM
Question 4. Shivaji Rao Gaekwad is the real name of which legendary actor born on 12th December 1950?
Answer 4 is – Rajanikanth
Question 5. The NBA is currently in talks with the Walt Disney company, about plans to restart the NBA season in the Disney World in which city?
Answer 5 is – Orlando
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 2nd June 2020
Question 1. The movie Ghoomketu released on an OTT platform very recently, stars which of these directors in an important role?
Ans – Anurag Kashyap
Question 2. Telia Rumal, that recently got a GI tag, is from which Indian state?
Ans – Telangana
Question 3. The Indian roller (A bird) is also known in India by a name which is associated with Lord Shiva. What name?
Ans – Neelkanth
Question 4. In abbreviations such as ASLV, PSLV, GSLV, what do the letters ‘LV’ stand for?
Ans – Launch Vehicle
Question 5. In 1988, the WHO passed a resolution announcing the observance of a day on May 31st every year, denouncing the usage of what?
Ans – Tobacco
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 1st June 2020 | Amazfit T-rex smartwatch quiz
Question 1 – T-Rex Smartwatch is a product of which of these brands?
Answer 1 is – Amazfit
Question 2 – How many Military Grade Certifications does Amazfit T-Rex have?
Answer 2 is – 12
Question 3 – Does T-Rex support swimming mode?
Answer 3 is – Yes
Question 4 – One a single charge, the Amazfit T-Rex gives a battery life of upto ___ Days.
Answer 4 is – 20 Days
Question 5 – Which of the following features does T-Rex have?
Answer 5 is – All of above
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 1st June 2020
Question 1. Victoria Falls, which was recently reopened for public visits, is situated in which of these countries?
Ans – Zambia
Question 2. Which famous Bollywood actor has recently been appointed the brand ambassador of the National Anti- Doping Agency (NADA) ?
Ans – Suniel Shetty
Question 3. Which country became the 1st nation in Europe to declare an official end to the COVID-19 pandemic?
Ans – Slovenia
Question 4. The 1985 shoes of which legendary sportsperson recently sold at a Sotheby auction for $560000?
Ans – Mlchael Jordan
Question 5. A T20l series between India and which country held in the early part of 2020, featured two matches that went into the Super Over?
Ans – New Zealand
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 31st May 2020
Question 1. Whose latest book about childhood travels is titled ‘Hop On‘?
Answer 1 is – RuskIn Bond
Question 2. Which tech company has launched an e-commerce venture called ‘SHOPS’?
Answer 2 is – facebook
Question 3. Shiksha vani is a podcast launched by which organisation in India?
Answer 3 is – CBSE
Question 4. What is ‘Sachet’? It was recently commissioned by the Indian Coast Guard.
Answer 4 is – Patrol vessel
Question 5. The upcoming movie Tenet directed by Christopher Nolan stars which of these Bollywood actresses?
Answer 5 is – Dimple Kapadia
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 30th May 2020
Question 1: Which Indian state is the first to run inter-state electric bus services?
Ans – Maharashtra
Question 2: Which country recently launched The Space Domain Mission Unit to monitor and counter threats against their satellites?
Ans – Japan
Question 3: Neeraj Kabi, recently in focus due to his performance in Paatal Lok, earned critical acclaim for his role in which of these movies?
Ans – Ship of Traseus
Question 4: Which of these famous hockey players scored 5 goals in India’s final victory in the 1952 Olympics against Netherlands?
Ans – Balbir Singh Sr.
Question 5: The current UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres hails from which country?
Ans – Portugal
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 29th May 2020
Question 1. Which famous foreigner after whom a city in India is named, landed on Indian shores on 20th May, 1498?
Answer 1 – Vasco da Gama
Question 2. The Western Ghats, one of the eight hotspots of biological diversity in the world, is spread across how many Indian states?
Answer 2 – 6
Question 3. Which French company helped Indian Railways manufacture the 12000 HP electric locomotive?
Answer 3 – Alstom
Question 4. Aapda. Seva Sadaiv” is the motto of which of these Indian organisations?
Answer 4 – NDRF
Question 5. Which Indian FMCG company recently launched their e-commerce app ‘OrderMe’?
Answer 5 – Patanjali
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 28th May 2020
Q 1 : Which Indian has recently been elected the Chairman of the WHO Executive Board?
Ans 1 – Harsh Vardhan
Q 2 : Which of these is an Amazon Prime series about a ‘virtual afterlife‘ starring Robbie Amell in the lead role?
Ans 2 – Upload
Q 3 : Maharana Pratap Singh I, whose birth anniversary was celebrated in May, was the 13th king of which kingdom?
Ans 3 – Mewar
Q 4 : Which of these platforms added a new feature titled ‘bedtime reminder’ to help its users reduce screen time?
Ans 4 – YouTube
Q 5 : Carmen Reinhart has been appointed as the new VP and Chief Economist of which international organisation?
Ans 5 – World Bank
Amazon Today’s Quiz & Price :
Amazon Today’s Quiz – Amazon 12th March Quiz
Prize -Free Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance
Prizes – 1
Proof of Amazon Quiz Prize:
CoolzDeals & Daily Amazon Quiz Answers :
Coolzdeals always post quiz and contest answers first on net. Check Sharp 8 AM in Morning & You Will Find Out All Correct Answers Of Amazon Daily Quiz Time.
We, Will, Update this article regularly so the Coolzdeals user will get all live Amazon quiz answers in the single post.
How To Play Amazon Quiz Time Daily :
1. First of all Open Amazon app
2. Sign in or Sign up to Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Amazon Daily Quiz Time 8-12 Quiz. (If you didn’t Find, Search Quiz on Amazon App)
4. Click On banner You will redirect quiz page.
Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – 12th March 2020 – Win Amazon Pay Balance
Question 1. The world’s first robot citizen recently arrived in Kolkata and donned a red-and-white traditional Bengali saree. Name the robot.
Question 2. Hosni Mubarak was the president of which country for almost 30 years?
Question 3. India’s first floating jetty was recently inaugurated in which state?
Question 4. Which company has introduced a new ‘zero’ line of vegan, gluten-free products that have no preservatives or colours?
ion 5. Sachin Tendulkar took to Twitter to wish which player on his retirement and said ‘You made my last Test special by picking 10 wickets’?
Answer: Pragyan Ojha
Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – 5th March 2020 – Win Dyson Air Purifier Quiz
Question 1. Rial is the official currency of ______. Fill in the blanks.
Answer is – Iran
Question 2. Which of the following national parks is located in Rajasthan?
Answer is – Keoladeo National Park
Question 3. What is the chemical symbol of lead?
Answer is – Pb
Question 4. Wellington is the capital of which country?
Answer is – New Zealand
Question 5. India has the shortest written constitution of any sovereign country in the world. (True or False)
Answer is -FALSE
Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – 5th March 2020 – Win Amazon Pay Balance
Question 1. Who among these was NOT named in the Asia XI squad for a series to celebrate the 100th birth anniversary of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman?
Answer is – Rohit Sharma
Question 2. The foundation stone for the Army headquarters new building was recently laid. What has it been christened as?
Answer is – Thal Sena Bhawan
Question 3. @ gypsyking101 is the Instagram handle of which famous person currently in the news?
Answer is – Tyson Fury
Question 4. Which of these has been declared the theme for National Science Day 2020, by the government’s Department of Science & Technology?
Answer is – Women in Science
Question 5. Who is known as the ‘Waterman of India’ and is renowned for his conservational efforts in bringing back many rivers, and increasing the water table level in Rajasthan?
Answer is – Dr. Rajendra Singh
Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – 3rd March 2020 – Win Armani Watch
Question 1. What is the name of the app that helps writers to keep track of complex narratives, recently launched by Vikram Chandra?
Answer is – Granthika
Question 2. Which teams played in the finals of the ICC U-19 Cricket World Cup 2020?
Answer is – Bangladesh and India
Question 3. Which Premier League team has been banned from the UEFA Champions League for 2 seasons for failing to comply with Financial Fair Play regulations?
Answer is – Manchester City
Question 4. Which challenge became a viral sensation after a singer uploaded a collage of four images to her Instagram feed on January 21, 2020?
Answer is – Dolly Parton Challenge
Question 5. Who shared the 2020 Laureus World Sportsman of the Year with Lewis Hamilton?
Answer is -Lionel Messi
Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – 2nd March 2020 – Win Rs 15000 Pay Balance
1. Which of these former Indian Prime Ministers born on 29th February first became Prime Minister at the age of 81?
Answer- Morarji Desai
2. Which Indian sportsperson won ESPN’s Female Sportsperson of the Year award for the third consecutive year?
Answer- PV Sindhu
3. ‘Unleash the Madness’ is the tagline of which recent Bollywood movie?
4. Amazon’s chief executive Jeff Bezos recently committed $10 billion to address which of these causes?
Answer- Climate change
5. The movie Sonchiriya which shared the Filmfare Critics award for Best Film is set in which of these regions?
Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – 26th Feb 2020 – Win Samsung Galaxy M20
1. Amruta Subhash won a Best Supporting Actor (Female) Filmfare award for playing which actor’s mother in a 2019 movie?
Answer:- Ranveer Singh
2. Rishi Sunak, the new Chancellor of the Exchequer of Great Britain, is the son in law of which famous technology personality?
Answer :- Narayana Murthy
3. Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist together form which superhero group?
Answer :- Defenders
4. Dara Khosrowshahi, the current CEO of Uber was previously CEO of which travel company?
5. The final of the 2020 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup will be played on which date? (Hint: That day is celebrated as Women’s day)
Answer:- March 8
Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – 23rd Feb 2020 – Win Samsung M30S
1. Cartography is the study of what?
Answer – Maps
2. NSIL is a newly launched PSU. What does S stand for in, New S____ Limited India?
Answer – Space
3. Who among them is one of the producers of the Oscar winning feature-length documentary ‘American Factory’?
Answer – Barack Obama
4. Kambala’ is a traditional sport of buffalo racing. It is held in which Indian state?
Answer – Karnataka
5. Which great Unani scholar’s birth anniversary, February 11, is celebrated as World Unani Day?
Answer –Hakim Ajmal Khan
Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – 22nd Feb 2020 – Win Oneplus TV
1. Tangi, a social video sharing app is one of the latest offerings from which tech giant?
Answer is – Google
2. Saikhom Mirabai Chanu, who recently created a new national record, represents India in which sport?
Answer is – Weightlifting
3. The National winter games event is set to be held in which of these places?
Answer is – Gulmarg
4. Which Indian animal is chosen as the mascot for COP 13 Convention on the Conservation of Migratory Species of Wild Animals?
Answer is – Great Indian Bustard
5. The storm ‘Ciara’ recently hit several countries of which continent?
Answer is -Europe
Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – 21st Feb 2020 – Win Casio Keyboard
1. Which company has recently acquired Scape Technologies- a computer vision start up working on location accuracy beyond GPS?
Answer is – Facebook
2. Which Roman Emperor is said to be behind the origin of the Leap Year?
Answer is – Julius Caesar
3. Sandeep Mathrani has been appointed the new CEO of which company?
Answer is – WeWork
4. Who was recently awarded the ’Kishore Kumar Samman’ by Madhya Pradesh Government?
Answer is – Waheeda Rehman
5. Archaeologists in the Czech Republic have uncovered the oldest wooden structure ever found. What is it?
Answer is – Water well
Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – 16th Feb 2020 – Win OnePlus 7 Pro
1. Indian-American Arvind Krishna has been appointed as the new Chairman of which global tech company?
Answer is – IBM
2. What is the name of the $500 billion city-of-the-future that Saudi Arabia plans to build?
Answer is – Neom
3. Who recently won his career’s 33rd National title at the Senior National Billiards Championship?
Answer is – Pankaj Advani
4. The world’s smallest gold coin, which features Albert Einstein, was recently released by which country?
Answer is – Switzerland
5. The words ‘Ordem e Progresso’ can be found on the flag of which country?
Answer is -Brazil
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – 15th Feb 2020 – Win Alexa Eco Show Quiz
1. At which two venues did India take part in two consecutive T20I matches that both went to a super over?
Answer is – Hamilton and Wellington
2. Which Hindi word was chosen as the ‘Oxford Hindi Word of 2019’ by the Oxford University Press?
Answer is – Samvidhaan
3. The 2020 Hindi film ‘Gul Makai’ is based on the the life and struggle of which famous personality?
Answer is – Malala Yousafzai
4. Who recently displaced Volkswagen as the world’s second most valuable carmaker?
Answer is – Tesla
5. The town of Schengen, after which a famous treaty is named, is located in which country?
Answer is – Luxembourg
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – 9th Feb 2020 – Win Oppo Reno 2Z
1. Which of these was earlier known as the ‘Hailey National Park’ when it was established in 1936?
Answer – Jim Corbett National Park
2. Which country’s highest point is Mount Fuji, a dormant volcano?
Answer – Japan
3. Which was named as the ‘Word of the Year 2018’ by Oxford dictionaries?
Answer – Toxic
4. In a 1999 Test match against South Africa, New Zealand tail-ender Geoff Allott batted a memorable innings which lasted 101 minutes. How many runs did he score?
Answer – 0
5. I can talk English, I can walk English, I can laugh English, because English is a phunny language’, which actor said this dialogue in a Bollywood movie?
Answer -Amitabh Bachchan
(All Answers) Amazon Special Edition Quiz- Win ₹15000 Pay Balance
Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – 7th Feb 2020 – Win Fossil Leather Bag
1 – Bluetongue, a disease on domestic and wild ruminants(Goats, sheep, cattle) is caused by ______? (Fill in the blank)
Answer is – Virus
2 – Which among the following is NOT a work of Rabindranath Tagore?
Answer is – Kapala Kundala
3 – Which was the first Indian movie nominated for Oscar?
Answer is – Mother India
4 – The modern game of Golf originated in which country?
Answer is – scotland
5 – The one horn Rhino is found in which country?
Answer is – India
Amazon Quiz Answers For Today 4th Feb 2020 – Win Apple iPad Pro
1. Which town has been chosen as the capital of the newly merged Union Territory of ‘Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu’?
Answer – Daman
2. Which of these businessmen has been awarded the Padma Bhushan in 2020?
Answer – Anand Mahindra
3. The World Economic Forum along with its partners has launched 1t.org to promote which initiative?
Answer – One Trillion Trees initiative
4. Which one out of these ‘Phogat’ sisters is the first Indian woman wrestler to win gold at both the Commonwealth and the Asian Games?
Answer – Vinesh Phogat
5. 550th birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev was the theme of which state’s tableau in the 2020 Republic Day parade?
Amazon Quiz Answers For Today 3rd Feb 2020 – Win ₹20000 Pay Balance
Question 1. What is the name of the humanoid robot from ISRO that will travel on the first test flight of the Gaganyaan mission?
Answer is – Vyommitra
Question 2. Uber recently announced a partnership with which company to mass produce ‘air taxis’?
Answer is – Hyundai
Question 3. Which of these sportspeople has been awarded the Padma Bhushan in 2020?
Answer is – PV Sindhu
Question 4. Which famous character actor is playing the role of Indian team manager PR Man Singh in the movie 83?
Answer is – Pankaj Tripathi
Question 5. Irish conductor Eímear Noone is to set to become the first woman to conduct the orches
Answer is -Oscars
Amazon Quiz Answers For Today 2nd Feb 2020 – Win Oppo Reno 2F
Question 1. Katerina Sakellaropoulou has recently been elected as the first female president of which country?
Answer is – Greece
Question 2. Which Chinese zodiac symbol represents the Chinese New Year 2020?
Answer is – Rat
Question 3. Which of these basketball legends wrote and narrated the short film ‘Dear Basketball’? (Hint: He tragically passed away recently)
Answer is – Kobe Bryant
Question 4. Bal Shakti Puraskar is annual award presented by the Indian President to whom?
Answer is – Children
Question 5. Priyam Garg is captaining India in which international tournament being held currently?
Answer is -ICC U19 World Cup
Amazon Godrej Air Conditioner Quiz Answers – 1st Feb 2020
Question 1. Recently, 146 of ‘Irrawadys’ were spotted in Chilika lake, Odisha. What kind of animals are Irrawadys?
Answer is – Dolphins
Question 2. Which UNESCO World Heritage Site was the center-piece of the Gujarat tableau at 2020 Republic Day parade?
Answer is – Rani Ki Vav
Question 3. Which of these sportspeople has been awarded the Padma Vibhushan in 2020?
Answer is – MC Mary Kom
Question 4. Which Indian actor was recently honoured with the Crystal Award of the World Economic Forum 2020?
Answer is – Deepika Padukone
Question 5. Blue Origin – a company owned by Jeff Bezos deals in which sector?
Answer is –Space
Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – Win FiiO X1ll Portable Music Player
Question 1 – Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently traveled to Davos, Switzerland to participate in what important global gathering?
Answer is – World Economics Forum
Question 2 – The Odisha tableau at the 2020 Republic Day parade was themed on which festival?
Answer is – Rath Yatra
Question 3 – Sir Anerood Jugnauth, one of the Padma Vibhushan awardees in 2020, is a former President and Prime Minister of which country?
Answer is – Mauritius
Question 4 – Which award (the latest ceremony was held recently) has been presented by The Recording Academy since 1958 in the field of music?
Answer is – Grammy
Question 5 – Ganga-Volga dialogue is a bilateral exercise between India and which country?
Answer is – Russia
Amazon Quiz Answers For Today 30th January – Win ₹5000
Question 1. Imtiaz Ali has directed two movies with the same name, one released in 2009 and the other will be released in 2020. Name the film.
Answer is – Love Aaj Kal
Question 2. Jair Bolsonaro, the chief guest on the 2020 Republic Day, is the current president of which country?
Answer is – Brazil
Question 3. Nashik valley in India is well known for production of which of these?
Answer is – Wine
Question 4. Today, 2 minutes of silence is observed at 11AM in India to mark the death anniversary of which national figure?
Answer is – Mahatma Gandhi
Question 5. Radha Krishna Mathur is the 1st Lieutenant Governor of which Indian territory?
Answer is -Ladakh
Amazon Quiz Answers Of Sony 5.1 Home Theater Quiz – 28th January
Question 1. Which family game released a “nonpartisan” edition this year, hoping to prevent political arguments?
Answer – Uno
Question 2. Which country is the host of the ongoing 2020 Under-19 Cricket World Cup?
Answer – South Africa
Question 3. After 88 years, Mumbai Police is inducting what back into their patrol units?
Answer – Horses
Question 4. The Annapurna trekking circuit falls in which country?
Answer – Nepal
Question 5. Who did Joaquin Phoenix call his favorite actor in a recent acceptance speech at the Screen Actors Guild awards?
Answer –Heath Ledger
Answer of Today’s Amazon Quiz – Win Realmi U1 Smartphone | 26th January
Q1- Which of these words has come from the Sanskrit for ‘massage’?
Answer is : Shampoo
Q2- Which iconic cartoon series is set in the fictional Kingdom of Dholakpur?
Answer is : Chhota Bheem
Q3- Which of these marks the beginning of the process of printing Union Budget documents in India?
Answer is : Halwa Ceremony
Q4- Which of these sides did India bowl out for just 41 during the 2020 U-19 World Cup?
Answer is : Japan
Q5- Which international rapper recently launched a self-named Senegalese city and accompanying cryptocurrency? (Hint: Now that he has a country of his own, bet he doesn’t feel ‘Lonely’ anymore!)
Answer is : Akon
Answer of Today’s Amazon Quiz – Win Casio Keyboard | 24th January
Question 1. Serbia recently won the ATP Cup. Which of these players did Novak Djokovic beat in one of the matches in the final?
Answer is – Rafael Nadal
Question 2. Which famous Indian born in January, once traveled to Moscow disguised as an Italian nobleman named Count Orlando Mazzotta?
Answer is – Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
Question 3. LANIDS is a development scheme set up by the government. Under this scheme, information technology based SMEs would be set up in which two areas?
Answer is – Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar
Question 4. The famous humorist Taarak Mehta is known for his column Duniya ne Undha _____. (Fill in the blanks)
Answer is – Chashma
Question 5. P Mangesh Chandran is a known champion in which of these sports?
Answer is -Chess
Amazon 23rd January ₹10000 Pay Quiz Answers
Question 1. Who is the only batsman to score more than 1000 runs in Test cricket in 2019?
Answer is – Marnus Labuschagne
Question 2. Which famous freedom fighter born on 28th January, 1865 was also known as ‘Punjab Kesari’?
Answer is – Lala Lajpat Rai
Question 3. Which of these popular Sitcom characters has Italian American roots and is also 1/16th Portuguese? (Hint: This character does NOT like sharing food and always asks you how you’re doing.)
Answer is – Joey Tribbiani
Question 4. The 101st birth anniversary of which poet on 14th January, was observed by Google with a special doodle dedicated to him?
Answer is – Kaifi Azmi
Question 5. Which of these famous Bollywood personalities is among the producers for the movie Chhapaak?
Answer is – Deepika Padukone
Amazon Samsung A10s Quiz – All Correct Answers
Question 1. The upcoming movie Panga stars Kangana Ranaut in the role of a national level player of which sport?
Question 2. TESS (Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite) from which space agency recently discovered a new habitable exoplanet?
Question 3. Cary Joji Fukunaga is the director of the 25th installment in which film franchise?
Answer: James Bond
Question 4. Which country will leave the European Union before 31st January 2020 after a parliament vote in support of the decision?
Answer: Great Britain
Question 5. Which Indian state organizes the International Kite Festival every January?
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers – Win GoPro Hero 8 | 17th January
Q1. Which famous person born on 15th January, delivered the iconic ‘I have a dream’ speech at Washington?
Answer is- Martin Luther King Jnr
Q2. Utkalika is the state emporium of which Indian state?
Answer is – Odisha
Q3. The Hundred’ is a cricket tournament in England to be launched in 2020. What does the Hundred refer to?
Answer is – Number of balls in an innings ‘
Q4. More than 1 billion animals may have been killed in wildfires ravaging which country in 2019-20?
Answer is – Australia
Q5. Which of these popular animated series is set in the fictional town of Springfield?
Answer is -Simpsons
Amazon Pay Quiz – Win ₹20000 Pay Balance
Q1. In 2019 who broke the record of Sanath Jayasuriya of scoring most international runs as an opener in a calendar year?
Ans- Rohit Sharma
Q2. The state bird of Mizoram and Manipur is Mrs _____’s pheasant. (Fill in the blank) Hint: This bird has the surname of a famous British naturalist.
Q3. From the 3rd to the 12th of January, which of these team tennis events was held in Brisbane, Perth and Sydney?
Ans- ATP Cup
Q4. In the movie Tanhaji, Saif Ali Khan is playing the role of which historical character?
Ans- Udaybhan Rathod
Q5. In 1968, the Beatles visited the spiritual training camp of which ‘Maharishi’ known for the transcendental meditation technique?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – Win LG W30 Pro | 15th January
Q1. The RBI has launched which app to help the visually challenged identify the denomination of currency notes?
Answer is – MANI
Q2. Who has recently been named as the decade’s most famous teenager worldwide by the United Nations?
Answer is – Malala Yousafzai
Q3. The upcoming movie Brahmastra features which of these pairs in a movie together for the first time?
Answer is – Ranbir- Alia
Q4. Yutu-2 is the second lunar rover from which country that recently completed 1 year of exploration on the far side of the moon?
Answer is – China
Q5. Who recently announced the Earthshot Environment Prize to motivate creation of new solutions to tackle climate crisis?
Answer is – Prince William
Amazon Canon M200 Mirrorless Camera Quiz Quiz Answers | 14th January 2020
Q1. On January 2, 2020, Prakash Parv was celebrated as the birth anniversary of which Sikh Guru?
Answer is – Guru Gobind Singh
Q2. David Stern who recently passed away was a former Commissioner of which famous Sports league? (Hint : Players like LeBron James, Michael Jordan played in this league)
Answer is – NBA
Q3. For playing which character did Joaquin Phoenix win the 2020 Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Drama Motion Picture?
Answer is – Joker
Q4. Leo Carter recently became the 4th in T20 cricket and 7th overall to achieve what feat? (Hint : Yuvraj achieved this in 2007)
Answer is – Hit 6 Sixes in an over
Q5. Andaman and Nicobar Islands recently commemorated the 76th Anniversary of the first flag hoisting by whom?
Answer is – Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – Win ₹5000 Amazon Pay Balance | 13th January
Q1. Which organisation maintains the ‘Stolen Works of Art Database’?
Q2. In 2019, who became the first batsman to score more than 20000 international runs in a decade?
ans- Virat Kohli
Q3. Dadasaheb Phalke Award is India’s highest award in which of these sectors?
Q4. Mandu Festival is organised by the tourism board of which Indian state?
ans- Madhya Pradesh
Q5. Christina Koch recently set the record for the longest ______ by a woman. (Fill in the blank)
Amazon Quiz Answers – Win Oppo Reno 2Z | 12th January
Q1- Swami Vivekanada was a monk and one of the most celebrated spiritual leaders of India. He worked tirelessly towards betterment of the society, in servitude of the poor and needy. He celebrates his birthday today. What is his real name?
Ans: Narendra Nath Datta
Q2- _______ Day is celebrated in honor of Swami Vivekananda’s birthday. (Fill in the blank)
Ans: National Youth Day
Q3- What is the name of India’s first manned space flight project?
Q4- Who among them recently won the World Rapid Chess Championship in the women’s category? (Hint: She was born in Andhra Pradesh)
Ans: Koneru Humpy
Q5- ‘Him Darshan’ Express that was recently launched connects which of the following places to each other?
Ans: Kalka – Shimla
Amazon Quiz Answers – Win ₹10000 | 9th January 2020
Question 1 –
Which of these is a high-speed satellite internet product development project from Amazon?
Answer is – Project Kuiper
Question 2 –
Which upcoming movie starring Ajay Devgan features the Battle of Sinhagad fought in 1670?
Answer is – Tanhaji
Question 3 – How do we better know singer Park Jae-sang born on 31st December, who became a worldwide phenomenon in 2012? (Hint : Gangnam style!!)
Answer is – Psy
Question 4 –
Which extremely popular video sharing app was launched in 2017 by Chinese developer ByteDance, for markets outside of China?
Answer is – Tik Tok
Question 5 –
Phobophobia is the fear of what?
Answer is – Phobias
Amazon Quiz Answers – Win Samsung Galaxy M30s | 8th January 2020
Que 1 – The barbs along the back, the ribbons of twisted steel, the jagged ends of swords and knives all tangled up’. Which throne is being described here by Stannis Baratheon in Game of thrones ?
Answer is – The Iron Throne
Que 2 – The speeches and writings of this famous leader born on December 26th, 1893 are found in the ‘Little Red Book’. Name the leader.
Answer is – Mao Zedong
Que 3 – The central character of the ‘Mardaani’ movie series is Shivani Roy. Which ruler’s name is also her middle name?
Answer is – Shivaji
Que 4 – Sabroom SEZ (Special Economic Zone) focussed on the agro based food processing sector is the first SEZ in which state?
Answer is – Tripura
Que 5 – Pakyong Airport is the first airport of which state?
Answer is – Sikkim
Amazon Quiz Answers – Win Samsonite Polycarbonate Suitcase | 7th January 2020
Que 1 –
This actor born on 29th December, fittingly bought a house named ‘Dimple’ from Rajendra Kumar, but then renamed it Aashirwad. Name him.
Answer is – Rajesh Khanna
Que 2 –
Noor Ahmad was the youngest player to enter the auction for the 2020 IPL. Which country has he represented at U19 level?
Answer is – Afghanistan
Que 3 –
Nicolas cage (Hollywood actor), Eden Hazard (Belgian footballer and Real Madrid player), Bipasha Basu(Indian actress & model) & Lewis Hamilton(F1 racer and current world champion) have one the following things in common. What is it?
Answer is – Born On Same Day
Que 4 –
‘Mr Watson-come here- I want to see you’ were the first lines communicated through which medium? (Hint: Graham Bell invented this device)
Answer is – Telephone
Que 5 –
In which of these sports did Jitu Rai, rise to world no.1 in his category in July 2014?
Answer is – Shooting
Amazon Quiz Answers – Win ₹20000 | 6th January 2020
Question 1 –
Who recently became the first ever badminton player to earn over half a million USD in prize money in a single year?
Answer is – Kento Momota
Question 2 –
Good Governance Day is observed in India each year on the same day as which of these occasions?
Answer is – Christmas
Question 3 – ‘Pyjamas are Forgiving’ and ‘The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad’ are books written by which celebrity born on December 29th, 1974?
Answer is – Twinkle Khanna
Question 4 –
In the 2nd week of December 2019, who changed her Twitter bio to ‘A teenager working on her anger management problem’? (It has changed since then)
Answer is – Greta Thunberg
Question 5 –
Which famous rock band collaborated with AR Rahman to create the song ‘Ahimsa’?
Answer is – U2
Amazon Quiz Answers – Win Vivo U20 | 5th January 2020
Q1 – What role did Hugh Edmeades perform at the ITC Royal Bengal on the 19th of December, 2019?
Ans –Speaker atthe times litfit
Q2 – Rex Harrison and Eddie Murphy have both played this doctor who can talk to animals. Who is playing the same role in the upcoming movie Dolittle?
Ans – Robert Downey Jr.
Q3 – Time Magazine has recently announced plans to recreate whose famous 1963 speech at the Lincoln Memorial, through virtual reality?
Ans – Martin Luther King Jr.
Q4 – Due to the presence of major automobile manufacturing units and allied industries, which city in India is called Chennaithe Detroit of India?
Ans – Chennai
Q5 – Which state has launched a program called ‘Jalasathi’ to ensure supply of safe drinking water to all inhabitants of the state?
Answer – Odisha
Amazon Quiz Answers – Win Noise Shot Wireless Headphones | 4th January 2020
Q1- December 19th is celebrated as the Liberation day for which Indian state that became independent in 1961?
Q2- What achievement of the Indian team at the Eden Gardens in 2001, was recently emulated by Jharkhand in the Ranji trophy?
Ans: Win After Following ON
Q3- Sonu Sood, Prakash Raj and Sudeep have been the principal antagonists in the 3 editions of which popular film series?
Q4- The Unquiet River by Arupjyoti Saikia re-imagines the history of a state with a particular river at the center. Name the river.
Q5- On 24th December, 1986 an act was passed which gave safeguards against unfair trade practices. What day is observed on 24th December?
Ans: National Consumer Day
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers – Win Casio 61 Key Keyboard | 3rd January 2020
Q1- Eight year old Ryan Kaji earned around $26 million in 2019. What is the source of his income?
Ans: Reviewing toys on YouTube
Q2- The 2006 film, The Namesake, starring Tabu and Irfan Khan is based on a novel of the same name. Who is the author of that novel?
Ans: Jhumpa Lahiri
Q3- UK’s richest woman Denise Coates is the co-CEO of which organisation? (Hint: It’s a safe bet that her wealth will keep rising every year!)
Q4- Sunny, who has starred in movies such as Gold and the upcoming Bhangra Paa Le is the brother of which Bollywood star?
Ans: Vicky Kaushal
Q5- December 23rd is observed as Kisan Diwas every year on the occasion of which former Indian Prime Minister’s birthday?
Ans: Chaudhary Charan Singh
Amazon Pay Quiz Answer & win ₹10000 Amazon Pay Balance | 2nd January 2020
Q 1- Divya, Akanksha, Pratima and Prashanti Singh are sisters who have represented India in which sport?
Q 2 – How do we better know rapper Dilin Nair?
Q3 – Who recorded his 8th ODI score of 150 or more in a match played at Vishakapatnam?
Answer– Rohit Sharma
Q 4 – Which choreographer is the director of the upcoming movie Street Dancer 3D?
Answer– Remo D’Souza
Q 5- US based Lars Buro has designed ‘Cybunkers’- a garage to accomodate ‘Cybertrucks’ and their owners. Whose products are ‘Cybertrucks’?
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers – Win Galaxy M20 | 1st January 2020
Q 1- The two players to fetch the highest price at the auction for the 2020 IPL, have both represented which country?
Answer is – Australia
Q 2 – Which of these states has a number in its name?
Answer is – Chattisgadh
Q3 -What does the first “C” stand for in IRCTC, an Indian Railways subsidiary ?
Answer is – Catering
Q 4 – Which Indian state observes Sangai Festival every year?
Answer is – Manipur
Q 5- Who has been awarded the 2019 International Children’s Peace Prize for her global campaign called ‘School Strike’?
Answer is – Greta Thunberg
|Never Miss Loot, Join Telegram Channel-Join Now|