Amazon Quiz Answers today
- 1 Amazon Quiz Answers today
- 1.1 Amazon Today’s Quiz & Price :
- 1.2 Proof of Amazon Quiz Prize:
- 1.3 How To Play Amazon Quiz Time Daily :
- 1.4 Amazon 19th August Quiz Answers – Win Rs.10000
- 1.5 Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz Answers – 18th August
- 1.6 Amazon Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz Answers – 17th August
- 1.7 Amazon Sony Bravia LED Quiz Answers – 16th August
- 1.8 Amazon Grand Indian Quiz Answers
- 1.9 Amazon G Shock Watch Quiz Answers
- 1.10 Amazon Bose Speaker System Quiz Answers
- 1.11 Amazon 12th August Quiz Answers
- 1.12 Amazon Quiz Answers – 11th August – Win Samsung Galaxy s10e
- 1.13 Amazon 10th August Quiz Answers
- 1.14 Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers
- 1.15 Amazon 8th August Quiz Answers
- 1.16 Amazon Honor 10 Lite Quiz Answers:
- 1.17 Amazon 6th August Quiz Answers
- 1.18 Amazon 5th August Quiz Answers
- 1.19 Amazon Samsung Galaxy A50 Quiz Answers: 4th August 2019
- 1.20 Amazon Fitbit Charge 3 Quiz Answers: 3rd August 2019
- 1.21 Amazon Son Bravia LED TV Quiz Answers: 2nd August 2019
- 1.22 Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers
- 1.23 Amazon Honor 8X Quiz Answers
- 1.24 Amazon Bose Speaker System Quiz Answers
- 1.25 Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz Answers – 28th July
- 1.26 Amazon Armani Watch Quiz Answers – 27th July
- 1.27 Amazon Blaupunkt party speakers Quiz Answers – 26th July
- 1.28 Amazon 25 July Quiz Answers
- 1.29 Amazon 24 July Quiz Answers
- 1.30 Amazon 23 July Quiz Answers
- 1.31 Amazon 22 July Quiz Answers
- 1.32 Amazon 21 July Quiz Answers
- 1.33 Amazon 20 July Quiz Answers
- 1.34 Amazon 19 July Quiz Answers
- 1.35 Amazon Pedigree Quiz – All Correct Answers
- 1.36 Amazon Cadbury Oreo Quiz – All Correct Answers
- 1.37 Amazon Oppo F11 Pro Quiz – All Correct Answers
- 1.38 Amazon Sennheiser Quiz – All Correct Answers
- 1.39 Amazon 18 July Quiz Answers
- 1.39.1 Amazon 17th July Quiz Answers
- 1.39.2 Amazon 16th July Quiz Answers
- 1.39.3 Amazon 14th July Quiz Answers
- 1.39.4 Amazon 13th July Quiz Answers
- 1.39.5 Amazon 12th July Quiz Answers
- 1.39.6 Amazon 11th July Quiz Answers
- 1.39.7 Amazon 10th July Quiz Answers
- 1.39.8 Amazon 9th July Quiz Answers
- 1.39.9 Amazon 8th July Quiz Answers
- 1.39.10 Amazon 7th July Quiz Answers
- 1.39.11 Amazon 6th July Quiz Answers
- 1.39.12 Amazon 4th July Quiz Answers
- 1.39.13 Amazon 4th July Quiz Answers
- 1.39.14 Amazon 3rd July Quiz Answers
- 1.39.15 Amazon 2nd July Quiz Answers
- 1.39.16 Amazon 1st July Quiz Answers
- 1.39.17 Amazon 29th June Quiz Answers
- 1.39.18 Amazon 29th June Quiz Answers
- 1.39.19 Amazon 28th June Quiz Answers – Win Prize
- 1.39.20 Amazon 27th June Quiz Answers – Win Prize
- 1.39.21 Amazon 26th June Quiz Answers – Win Samsung Galaxy M30
- 1.39.22 Amazon 25th June Quiz Answers – Win Prize
- 1.39.23 Amazon 24th June Quiz Answers – Win Prize
- 1.39.24 Amazon 23rd June Quiz Answers – Win Huawei P30 Pro
- 1.39.25 Amazon 21st June Quiz Answers – Win Prize
- 1.39.26 Amazon 21st June Quiz Answers – Win Prize
- 1.39.27 Amazon 20th June Quiz Answers – Win Prize
- 1.39.28 Amazon 19th June Quiz Answers – Win Vivo V15 Pro
- 1.39.29 Amazon Montra Helicon Bicycle Quiz Answers
- 1.39.30 Amazon 17th June Quiz Answers
- 1.39.31 Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Answers
- 1.39.32 Amazon Blaupunkt Party Speakers Quiz Answers
- 1.39.33 Amazon Fossil Explorist Smartwatch Quiz Answers
- 1.39.34 Amazon 13th June Quiz Answers
- 1.39.35 Amazon Honor View20 Quiz Answers
- 1.39.36 Amazon Fitbit Versa Smartwatch Quiz Answers
- 1.39.37 Amazon 10th June Quiz Answers
- 1.39.38 Amazon Vivo V15 Pro Quiz Answers
- 1.39.39 Amazon Bose Soundlink Revolve+ Quiz Answers
- 1.39.40 Amazon 7th June Quiz Answers: Win Rs.5000
- 1.39.41 Amazon 6th June 24k Gold Bar Quiz Answers
- 1.39.42 Amazon Samsung Galaxy A50 Quiz Answers – 5th June
- 1.39.43 Amazon Quiz Answers – 4th June
- 1.39.44 Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz Answers – 2nd June
- 1.39.45 Amazon Mi LED Android TV Quiz Answers – 1st June
(All Answers) Amazon Quiz Contest Answers of 19th August – Win Exciting Prizes
Amazon Quiz answers today, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – Hey Guys, Looking or Finding For Amazon Quiz Answers Today? Yes! You’re at the perfect place. See All Answers to Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Below. Also, We hope you are enjoying Our Latest Free Recharge Tricks.
Amazon is Back with Another Today’s Quiz which is Amazon 19th August Quiz Contest, in Which they are Giving Free Prize to Winners. This Contest is for All Users. You can Also Stand a Chance to Win Free Prize just Follow Below Instructions.
We all know that Amazon India Daily Arranging Quiz Time contest in Amazon App. Amazon Offering Gifts Like Smartphones, Free Amazon Pay Balance, Gadgets For Free For The Winners Of This Amazon Daily Quiz Time.
We Are always posting How to play amazon Quiz, How To get a chance to win a prize from the Daily Amazon Quiz by Posting Amazon quiz answers.
Amazon Today’s Quiz & Price :
Amazon Today’s Quiz – Amazon 19th August Quiz
Prize – Free Rs.10000
Date Of Winners Announcement – 30th September
Number Of Prices – 1
Proof of Amazon Quiz Prize:
CoolzDeals & Daily Amazon Quiz Answers :
Coolzdeals always post quiz and contest answers first on net. Check Sharp 8 AM in Morning & You Will Find Out All Correct Answers Of Amazon Daily Quiz Time.
We, Will, Update this article regularly so the Coolzdeals user will get all live Amazon quiz answers in the single post.
How To Play Amazon Quiz Time Daily :
1. First of all Open Amazon app
2. Sign in or Sign up to Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Amazon Daily Quiz Time 8-12 Quiz. (If you didn’t Find, Search Quiz on Amazon App)
4. Click On banner You will redirect quiz page.
5. Now need to click on “Start” button to start the quiz.
6. Find quiz answers in this post Below.
Amazon 19th August Quiz Answers – Win Rs.10000
1. On which day is World Photography Day (WPD) observed each year?
Ans. August 19
2. Which of the following will you associate ‘Sattriya’ with?
Ans. A dance form
3. What kind of animal is the ‘flying fox’?
4. Which European capital city was built on a group of 14 islands?
5. The Indian state of Nagaland was formed in 1963. Which state was it a part of earlier?
Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz Answers – 18th August
1) Which of these wireless technologies derives its name from a 10th century Viking king?
2) Taipei is the capital of Singapore. True or False?
3) Who was the founder of the Bose Corporation?
ans- Amar Bose
4) This Dutch footballer was given the nickname ‘Llama’ after he spit on West German striker, Rudi Völler, during a 1990 FIFA World Cup game. Can you name him?
ans- Franklin Rijkaard
5) Which science fiction writer is credited with penning down ‘The 3 Laws of Robotics’?
ans- Isaac Asimov
Amazon Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz Answers – 17th August
1)What is the name of the new film starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt which has been directed by Quentin Tarantino?
ans- Once upon a time in Hollywood
2) The world’s coldest inhabited place is the village Oymyakon which records 68 degree centigrade is located at ___________.
ans – Russia
3) In the Vivo Pro Kabaddi League, 2019, what is the name of Haryana’s team?
ans- Haryana Steelers
4) The Pinna is the outer area of which human body part?
5) Kiara Advani, was most recently seen opposite Shahid Kapoor in Kabir Singh. Which was her Bollywood debut film?
Amazon Sony Bravia LED Quiz Answers – 16th August
1) Pandit Hari Prasad Chaurasia is a well-known name in the classical music genre. Which instrument does he play?
Ans – Flute
2) Akshay Kumar’s new film is inspired by the true events of ISRO’s Mars Orbiter Mission which was launched in 2013. What is the film called?
Ans – Mission Mangal
3) BSE SENSEX is a commonly known term in the stock market. What does SENSEX stand for?
Ans – Sensitive Index
4) Marvel recently announced that Natalie Portman will play the female version of a popular superhero in their next film franchise. Which hero is it?
Ans – Thor
5) Starting 1st December 2019, __, an electronic toll payment facility will be mandatory on all national highway toll lanes. What is it called?
Ans – FASTag
Amazon Grand Indian Quiz Answers
1) Which traditional theatrical dance form which originated in Kerala, means ‘performing or playing together’?
2) ______ is a tribal art form from the Mithila region in Bihar, symbolized by painting featuring complex geometrical patterns. Interestingly, women in Bihar are using this art form to save trees – painting them across the highway to stop authorities from cutting them. Which is this art form?
3) This is an ancient Indian style of hand painting done on cotton and silk fabric uses a special pen made of tamarind twigs/bamboo reed. It was also found in archaeological sites of Mohenjo-daro. Which art form is this?
4) A world record was set when more than 1 lakh people gathered in Kota, Rajasthan on 21st June, 2018 and took part in a collective lesson. What were they celebrating?
ans- World Yoga day
5) With its origins in the city of Lucknow, this style of embroidery has now travelled world over. Believed to have been introduced by Nur Jahan, it is characterized by very intricate white-on-white shadow work. Which style are we talking about?
Amazon G Shock Watch Quiz Answers
1) NASA recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of their mission which first landed man on the moon. Which mission was this?
ans- Apollo 11
2) Which country will host the 2023 ICC World Cup?
3) The inventor of the password for computer accounts was an American scientist, who passed away recently. What was his name?
ans- Fernando Corbato
4) India’s Chandrayaan-2 lunar mission successfully commenced on 22nd July. What is the name of the robot rover that will be released by the moon lander as part of this mission?
5) Who was the captain of the winning team at the 2019 ICC World Cup?
ans- Eoin Morgan
Amazon Bose Speaker System Quiz Answers
1) Fact or Myth: The Great Wall of China can be seen with the unaided human eye from space
2) Chakyar Koothu is a classical dance form which involves a lot of comedy through narrations and gestures. Which Indian state does it originate from?
3) Former India cricketer, Kiran More, has been appointed as the interim coach of which cricket team?
4) Which film was Farhan Akhtar’s directorial debut?
ans- Dil Chahta Hai
5) Last year, Rahul Dravid was inducted into the ICC hall of fame. This year, __________ has become the 6th Indian cricketer to join the ranks. Fill in the blanks.
ans- Sachin Tendulkar
Amazon 12th August Quiz Answers
1) In which of the following Indian festivals are boat races a special feature
2) Who was the leader of North Korea before Kim Jong-un?
ans- Kim Jong-il
3) It is said that Gandhiji frequently listened to and enjoyed the kirtan, ‘Vaishnav Jan To Tene Kahiye’. Who penned this kirtan?
ans- Narsimha Mehta
4) The author of the book ‘Business @ the Speed of Thought’ also wrote ‘The Road Ahead’ in the year 1995, which was at number one in the New York Times best seller list for seven weeks. Who is the author of these books?
ans- Bill Gates
5) Who was the winner of the prestigious RedInk Award for ‘Journalist of the Year’ 2019? She bagged this award for her 2018 expose on the functioning of the UIDAI and its Aadhaar data cache.
ans- Rachna Khaira
Amazon Quiz Answers – 11th August – Win Samsung Galaxy s10e
1. What does FM in FM Radio stand for?
A. Frequency Modulation
2. What is the name of the network of highways that connects the four major cities of India – Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi and Mumbai?
A. The Golden Quadrilateral
3. Emojis have become an integral part of digital communication. Which day is recognised as the ‘Global celebration of Emojis’ day, world wide?
A. 17th July
4. Which Indian athlete recently won a gold medal in the 200 m sprint category in the Tabor Athletics Meet in the Czech Republic?
A. Hima Das
5. How many kilometers is one Astronomical Unit (AU)?
A. 150 million km
Amazon 10th August Quiz Answers
1) _____ is a central Asian sport in which horse-mounted players attempt to drag a goat or a calf carcass towards a goal. Fill in the blanks
2) Which among the following platforms announced that it will introduce ‘Learning Playlists’ to list educational videos?
3) Mary Kom is an Indian Olympic boxer hailing from ______. Fill in the blanks.
4) A new smartphone malware which affected millions of users, was named after a character in the Matrix. What is the malware called?
ans- Agent Smith
5) The Anglo-Zanzibar War between the United Kingdom and the Zanzibar Sultanate was the shortest recorded war in history. How long did it last?
ans- 38-45 minutes
Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers
1) Complete the phrase – ‘wear your heart on your __’. This English idiom means openly showing your emotions or feelings.
Ans – Sleeve
2) You can find the Victoria Terminus in Mumbai and the Victoria Memorial in Kolkata. Now if you are visiting the Gateway of India, which city are you in?
Ans – Mumbai
3) In which country were the first Olympic games held?
Ans – Greece
4) Who won the women’s singles title at Wimbledon 2019?
Ans – Simona Halep
5) In which country would you find the Stonehenge, a prehistoric monument consisting of a ring of standing stones?
Ans – England
Amazon 8th August Quiz Answers
1) Where is India’s highest astronomical observatory located?
2) A phobia is an irrational fear that a person may experience. Triskaidekaphobia is the fear of what?
ans- Number 13
3) The World Bank Group announced its first female Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) who is an Indian national. What is her name? Hint – She was the MD of the State Bank of India!
ans- Anshula Kant
4) In a standard set of playing cards, which king is the only one without a moustache?
ans- King of hearts
5) ISRO has been in the spotlight recently due to it’s moon mission, Chandrayaan-2. Who is the current chairman of ISRO?
ans- Kailasavadivoo Sivan
Amazon Honor 10 Lite Quiz Answers:
1) Which of these was written by William Shakespeare?
ans- Taming of the Shrew
2) Sportsman Anthony Amalraj recently won a historic bronze medal for India in a World Tour held in Australia. Which sport does he play?
ans- Table tennis
3) In the DC comic books, what is the name of the planet that is Superman’s home?
4) Akshay Kumar occupies the number 33 spot in the Forbes Celebrity 100 list which mentions the world’s highest paid entertainers. Who has topped the list this year
ans- Taylor Swift
5) In 1927, who launched the ‘Mahad Satyagraha’?
ans- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
Amazon 6th August Quiz Answers
1.Which is the smallest planet in our solar system?
2.Fanta and Sprite belong to which beverage company?
Ans. The Coca Cola company
3.The researchers from the University of Chicago have discovered remnants of seawater from the Ice Age. In which ocean was this discovery made?
Ans. Indian ocean
4.The banana plant is classified as a herb. True or False?
5.If the Green Revolution is related to agriculture, what does a Blue Revolution refer to?
Amazon 5th August Quiz Answers
1)Which of the following is the official language in Argentina?
2)In India, Engineer’s Day is celebrated on September 15. It commemorates the birth anniversary of which Indian scientist?
ans- M. Visvesvaraya
3)While most societies follow a patrilineal tradition wherein the father’s name is passed on to the children, some do not. Which one of these Indian ethnic communities follow a matrilineal tradition?
ans- Khasi, Meghalaya
4)Rahul Dravid was recently appointed as the Head of Cricket at the NCA (National Cricket Academy). When was the NCA founded?
5)In the Lion King, what is the name of Simba’s uncle i.e. Mufasa’s brother?
ans – Scar
Amazon Samsung Galaxy A50 Quiz Answers: 4th August 2019
Q1. In context to NBA basketball, what does the term MVP stand for?
Ans- Most Valuable Player
Q2. The age of a star can be estimated by its color, which of these colors indicate the star is amongst the youngest?
Q3. Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff will star in a new film by Siddharth Anand. What is the film called?
Q4. Who won the men’s finals at the 2019 Wimbledon tournament?
Ans- Novak Djokovic
Q5. PUNCH (Polarimeter to Unify the Corona and Heliosphere) is a NASA mission which will attempt to image the Sun. They have selected an Indian scientist as a co-investigator for this mission. Who is he?
Ans- Dipankar Banerjee
Amazon Fitbit Charge 3 Quiz Answers: 3rd August 2019
1) The Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) which is manufacturing base for guided weapons systems, functions under the Ministry of _______________. Fill in the blank.
2) In 305 BC, which Maurya ruler defeated Alaxander’s general Seleucus Nicator?
ans- Chandragupta Maurya
3) Sports-wear brand Reebok has appointed a new Indian brand ambassador. Which one of these is it?
ans- Katrina Kaif
4) When did the Apple iPhone first become available?
5) Which cricketer was named ‘Player of the Tournament’ for the ICC World Cup 2019?
ans- Kane Williamson
Amazon Son Bravia LED TV Quiz Answers: 2nd August 2019
1) Indian scientists developed a new material called ‘black gold’ which can absorb light and carbon dioxide. Which institute did they belong to?
Ans – Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
2) She became the first Indian to win a gold medal in the 100ms race at a global event at the World Universiade in Italy. Who is she?
Ans – Dutee Chand
3) Micheal Jackson performed for the first and only time in India in 1996. After the show, before he left the country, he scribbled a love letter to India in his hotel room where he called India his ‘special love’. Where did he write it?
Ans – On a pillow
4) The biggest river island in the world located in Assam. What is it called?
Ans – Majuli
5) A song titled ‘Tujhe Bhulega Na Tera Hindustan’, was released by the Indian Army to commemorate 20 years of ‘Operation Vijay’ as an ode to the to soldiers of the Kargil war. What is the name of the lyricist?
Ans – Sameer
Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers
1) Which historical event does Charles Dickens’ novel ‘The Tale of Two Cities’ concern?
ans- The French Revolution
2) The most common format for a home video recorder is VHS. VHS stands for?
ans- Video Home System
3) Saturn has a total of 62 moons, the largest one being larger than the planet of Mercury. What is its name?
4) If you look closely at the planet Jupiter, a very evident dense red spot can be found on it as seen from space. This is often called the ‘Great Red Spot’. What is it?
ans- A Hurricane
5) ‘Friends, Romans and Countrymen, lend me thy ears’ is the first line of a speech in the play Julius Caesar, by William Shakespeare. Which character gave this speech?
ans- Mark Antony
Amazon Honor 8X Quiz Answers
1) Who led the Indian cricket team to their first-ever World Cup victory in 1983?
Ans – Kapil Dev
2) The largest Buddhist monastery is the world is located in ___.
Ans – Indonesia
3) Castella, Tres Leches, Brigadeiro, and Oliebollen are all names of _?
Ans – Desserts
4) What kind of weapon is a falchion?
Ans – A sword
5) Which is the wettest place in India, in terms of average annual rainfall received?
Ans – Mawsynram, Meghalaya
Amazon Bose Speaker System Quiz Answers
1) Who was the first Indian from the film industry to win an Oscar award?
ans- Bhanu Athaiya
2) In which year was the euro introduced as legal currency on the world market?
3) What does the Latin phrase ‘Caveat emptor’ mean?
ans- Let the buyer beware
4) What is the national sport of Japan?
ans- Sumo wrestling
5) In the FIFA World Cup, the ‘Golden Glove Award’ is awarded each season to whom?
ans- The best goalkeeper
1) Which one of these is a traditional folk dance of the people of Lakshadweep Islands?
ans- Lava dance
2) The famous ‘Hornbill festival’ is celebrated in which of the following states of India?
3) Krav Maga is a form of martial arts.
4) ______ is a folk dance form from the Indian state of Mizoram, in which men move bamboo staves horizontally and vertically while women dance in between them so as to avoid their legs getting caught
ans- Cheraw dance
5) _____ is the capital city of Himachal Pradesh
Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz Answers – 28th July
1) Which of these are NOT considered to be a macronutrient in context to human dietary requirements?
2) Name Chetan Bhagat’s debut novel which was also adapted into a Bollywood movie ?
ans- Five Point Someone
3) Which European country announced that it will levy a green tax on flight tickets from 2020, to encourage environmentally friendly transportation projects?
4) What is the name of the young Malayali actress, who became known as the ‘wink girl’ after a clip of her winking went viral last year?
ans- Priya Varrier
5) M. Fathima Beevi has the distinction of being the first woman _______
ans- Judge of Supreme Court
Amazon Armani Watch Quiz Answers – 27th July
1) In which year did Atal Bihari Vajpayee become India’s prime minister for first time?
2) Which batsman has scored the highest number of centuries in a single World Cup Tournament?
ans- Rohit Sharma
3) Which company has recently acquired the American software company Red Hat?
4) The movie, Super 30, starring Hrithik Roshan is a biopic based on whose life?
ans- Anand Kumar
5) The world’s first public blockchain bond ‘bond-I’ was launched by which International organization?
ans- World Bank
Amazon Blaupunkt party speakers Quiz Answers – 26th July
1) By what name is Norma Jean Baker more commonly known?
ans- Marilyn Monroe
2) Ethanol has been used as an alternative to petrol in Brazil. Now which company has launched the first Ethanol-based motorcycle in India?
ans- TVS Motors
3) When was World Population Day observed recently?
ans- 11 July
4) Season 2 of Comicstaan has launched on Amazon Prime. Who is the new host alongside Abish Mathew this season?
ans- Urooj Ashfaq
5) Qila Rai Pithora, built by Tomar Rajputs is located in which among the following cities?
ans- New Delhi
Amazon 25 July Quiz Answers
1. Which banking institution commenced it’s operations from the 1st of April 1935?
Ans. Reserve bank of India
2.Kangana Ranaut and Rajkumar Rao have teamed up for a new film and the trailer was released recently. What is the name of the film?
Ans. Judgemental Hai Kya
3. Originating in the Tibetan plateau near Lake Mansarovar, which river flows through Ladakh?
4. With the length of its wings reaching nearly 12 feet, which bird has the largest wingspan of any living bird species?
Ans. Wandering albatross
5. Which one of these Indian movies is inspired by the biography of Japanese filmmaker Akira Kurosawa?
Ans. Taare zamin par
Amazon 24 July Quiz Answers
1. What was author Mark Twain’s real name?
Ans. Samuel Langhorne Clemens
2. Bihu is a harvest festival that is celebrated thrice in a year. In which state of India does this festival originate?
3. In the newest Marvel film, Spiderman: Far from home, what is the name of the supervillain who has mind-manipulating powers?
4. India has won 2 ODI Cricket World Cups so far – once in 1983, and the second in 2011. Who did they play the finals against in 2011?
Ans. Sri Lanka
5. The Halley’s comet orbits the sun every 75-76 years. When will it be visible next from earth?
Amazon 23 July Quiz Answers
1) Which of these actors played on-screen father to their real father?
ans- Abhishek Bachchan
2) Which cricketer recently broke Sachin Tendulkar’s 27 year old record of being the youngest player to score 80+ runs in World Cup history?
ans- Ikram Ali Khil
3) Taekwondo fighter Farabi Davletchin posted a trick on 25th June which then was tried by many Hollywood and Bollywood actors. Which viral challenge is this referring to?
ans- Bottle cap challenge
4) In the Jungle Book, written by Rudyard Kipling, what is the name of the panther who befriends Mowgli?
5) Jayasimha Ravirala currently holds the Guinness World Record for which of these?
ans- Most hugs given in 1 hour by an individual
Amazon 22 July Quiz Answers
1) AR Rahman won a Grammy award for which album?
ans- Slumdog Millionaire
2) The transformer that develops the high voltage in a home television is commonly called a ____. Fill in the blank.
3) The BCCI has just named a new Head of Cricket at the National Cricket Academy. Who is it?
ans- Rahul Dravid
4) Where is the headquarters of the ICC (International Cricket Council) located?
5) Which profession does Sanjay Dutt fake in the movie Lage Raho Munnabhai?
ans- History Professor
Amazon 21 July Quiz Answers
1) In context to fashion, what is a ‘fedora’?
ans- A type of headwear
2) Did you know that pandas eat anywhere between 12-39 kgs of food every day! What does a panda’s diet mainly consist of?
3) Chief of the Air Staff or Air Chief Marshal is the highest rank in the Indian Air Force. It is the position of commander of the IAF. Who was the first Indian to become Chief of Air Staff in 1954?
ans- Subroto Mukerjee
4) Indian scientists have developed a new material which is capable of absorbing both light and carbon dioxide and could help control environmental issues. What is it called?
ans- Black gold
5) What is the name of the network of higways that connects the four major cities of India – Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi and Mumbai?
ans- The Golden Quadrilateral
Amazon 20 July Quiz Answers
1) Which is the national fruit of India?
2) Panchathan Record Inn is which composer’s in house studio?
ans- A.R. Rahman
3) Who developed a vaccine against poliomyelitis (Polio)?
ans- Dr. Jonas Salk
4) In ancient Greece, men exercised and took part in sports completely nude. True or False.
5) A cinematograph is a motion picture film camera, which also serves as a film projector and printer. Who invented it?
ans- Lumiere Brothers
Amazon 19 July Quiz Answers
1) What is another word for lexicon?
Ans – dictionary
2) Dr. Kalam was bestowed with the highest honour that an Indian citizen can receive. Which award is it?
Ans – Bharat Ratna
3) India is a federal union comprising twenty-nine states and eight union territories.
Ans – False
4) Hyundai launched its first all-electric SUV model in India. What is it called?
Ans – Kona Electric SUV
5) A ‘sonnet’ is a poem in a specific form which originated in Italy. How many lines does a sonnet typically have?
Ans – 14
Amazon Pedigree Quiz – All Correct Answers
Full Details – Amazon Pedigree Quiz Answers
- Pedigree Biscrok dog biscuits are the latest offering from Pedigree. Which of these is NOT true about these biscuits? Answer– Give Your Dog The Ability To Sing
- Pedigree Biscrok biscuits come in different flavors, but all of them are in which shape? Answer: C – Bone Shaped
- Which of these phrases is associated with Pedigree Biscrok biscuits? Answer: B – Get Them Wagging
- Pedigree Biscrok biscuits come in 2 flavors – Chicken and __. Fill in the blanks. Answer – A – Milk And Chicken
- Which of the following is NOT an ingredient of Pedigree Biscrok biscuits Answer – chocolate
Amazon Cadbury Oreo Quiz – All Correct Answers
Full Details – Amazon Cadbury Oreo Quiz Answers
- The Limited Edition Oreo Music Box Will Be Launching This Cadbury Oreo On Which You Can Play Music With An Oreo Cookie. What Is It Called? Ans – Oreo Stereo
- The Oreo Stereo Box Comes With 7-Packs Of Oreo Cookies. How Many Flavors Do You Get In One Box? Ans – 4
- The Song On The Oreo Stereo Music Box Changes With Every Bite Of The Cookie. Ans – True
- Apart From Playing Music, You Can Also _______ On The Oreo Stereo Music Box Using An Oreo Cookie. Fill In The Blanks. Ans – Record A Personal Message
- The First Oreo Cookie Was Sold More Than A 100 Years Ago. True Or False? Ans – True
Amazon Oppo F11 Pro Quiz – All Correct Answers
Full Details – Amazon Oppo F11 Pro Quiz Answers
- Which Of These Is A Color OPPO F11 Pro Is Available In? Hint – This Is The Latest Color Variant Launched For The F11 Pro Ans – Waterfall Gray
- OPPO F11 Pro Is Available In Which Of These Storage Variants? Ans – 128 GB
- Which Of These Is A Feature Of The OPPO F11 Pro? Ans – All Of The Above
- What Is The Front Selfie Camera Of OPPO F11 Pro Called? Ans – Rising Camera
- What Is The Screen Size Of OPPO F11 Pro? Ans – 6.5 Inches
Amazon Sennheiser Quiz – All Correct Answers
Full Details – Amazon Sennheiser Quiz Answers
- Which of these you can do on the Sennheiser Momentum Free SE headphones? the answer is – All of the above
- All Sennheiser headphones come with a compatible app for your smartphone using which you can personalize your audio. What is this app called? the answer is – Captune
- The Sennheiser Momentum HD 599 SE headphones are compatible with which of these devices? the answer is – All of the above
- All Sennheiser headphones come with a 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects answer is – True
- Using which technology does the Sennheiser Momentum Free SE connect your music device? the answer is – Bluetooth 4.2
Amazon 18 July Quiz Answers
1) The clothing trend exemplified by black clothing, dark makeup, and black-dyed hair is called
2) Name the Indian Tennis player-turned Hollywood filmmaker who has made more than 120 films with stars such as Cate Blanchett, Angelina Jolie and more?
ans- Ashok Amritraj
3) Where is the headquarters of Amazon Inc. located?
4) Former Indian cricket captain, MS Dhoni recently turned 38 and received wishes from all over the world. When was his birthday?
ans- 7th July
5) Freddie Mercury was the lead vocalist of which iconic rock group?
Amazon 17th July Quiz Answers
1) Which Indian state is also known as the ‘Land of rising sun’ because it gets the first sunrise in the country?
ans- Arunachal Pradesh
2) Which is the only tennis Grand Slam tournament that is played on grass courts currently?
3) The 2006 film, The Namesake, starring Tabu and Irfan Khan is based on a novel of the same name. Who is the author of that novel?
ans- Jhumpa Lahiri
4) Name the official residence of the Pope?
ans- Apostolic Palace
5) Who out of the following is NOT an Indian fashion designer?
ans- Ravi Ruia
Amazon 16th July Quiz Answers
1 Which of these cities is located on two continents?
Ans – Istanbul
2 In Roman mythology, who was the goddess of sorcery and witchcraft, also known as the goddess who haunted crossroads and graveyards?
Ans – Trivia
3 Angel Falls is the world’s highest waterfall that starts at a height of 3230 feet and fall uninterrupted for a height of 2647 feet. Which country is this majestic waterfall located in?
Ans – Venezuela
4 Who is the author of the famous book of fables known as the Panchatantra?
Ans – Vishnu Sharma
5 Which is the first country to officially declare an ‘environmental and climate emergency’?
Ans – UK
Amazon 14th July Quiz Answers
1) In the subject of zoology what is the study of insects called?
2) After Ahmedabad, which Indian city was recently added to the UNESCO World Heritage site list?
3) Recently, K2, an AI-based Human Resource (HR) Humanoid was introduced in Uttar Pradesh. Which company has introduced this for its employees?
4) The Oscar winning film, Forrest Gump is getting an official Hindi remake, by the title ‘Lal Singh Chaddha’. Kareena Kapoor Khan will play the female lead. Who will be playing the role of Forrest Gump?
ans- Aamir Khan
5) Langvir Nritya, Barada Nati, Pandva Nritya & Shotiya are different forms originate from?
Amazon 13th July Quiz Answers
1) George Eliot was the pen name of which author?
ans- Mary Ann Evans
2) In support of the Rohingya refugees, ____ has decided to provide 2,500 metric tons of rice to Bangladesh. Name the country.
3) Who is largely responsible for breaking the German Enigma codes which helped win World War II, and provided a foundation for modern computing and development of artificial intelligence?
ans- Alan Turing
4) In the fictional series of Sherlock Holmes, what is the detective’s address in London?
ans- 221B Baker Street
5) The longest electrified railway tunnel in the country has just been commissioned . Which state will this be built in?
ans- Andhra Pradesh
Amazon 12th July Quiz Answers
1) Which country will host the 2020 summer Olympics?
2) Hong Kong is the capital city of China. True, or False?
3) Which country is Prague in?
ans- Czech Republic
4) First-time MPs, actresses Nusrat Jahan, and Mimi Chakraborty took oath as Lok Sabha members on June 25. Which party do they belong to?
5) Leonardo Dicaprio finally won an Oscar for Best Actor in 2016, after being nominated for several years. Which film did he win it for?
ans- The Revenant
Amazon 11th July Quiz Answers
Q1. Which country recently launched the world’s largest independent solar energy plant?
Q2. Designer Jony Ives recently quit his job. He worked with the company for 20 years and was even knighted at Buckingham palace. He was the Cheif Design Officer for which organization?
Q3. Which actor is returning to play James Bond in the new film Bond 25?
Ans- Daniel Craig
Q4. Opera is described as art, architecture, music, theatre, and text all coming together to tell a story. In which country did opera, as we know it today, first began?
Q5. In the Disney live-action remake of Lion King, Beyonce has sung the female vocals for the English version. Who will sing in the Hindi soundtrack?
Ans- Sunidhi Chauhan
Amazon 10th July Quiz Answers
Q1. The superstar, Sridevi, marked her Bollywood debut in the year 1979. Which was her first Bollywood film ?
Ans- Solva Sawan
Q2. What is the name of the tribal martial art dance form which originated in the forests of Odisha and is exclusively performed by men?
Ans- Chhau of Mayurbhanj
Q3. Cassius Clay Jr. is the birth name of which Olympic gold-winning boxer? PS – he was the first fighter to win the heavyweight title 3 times.
Ans- Muhammad Ali
Q4. ‘Lessons Life Taught Me Unknowingly’ is the autobiography of a famous Indian actor which will be released on 5th Aug. Whose life is it about?
Ans- Anupam Kher
Q5. India won its first World Cup in 1983, which was also played in England. In which month did India make that historic win?
Amazon 9th July Quiz Answers
1) Kabir Singh, a film starring Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani is a remake of which popular Telegu film?
ans- Arjun Reddy
2) Fernando Torres has announced his retirement from football. Which country does he play for?
3) What is the name of the technology used to make telephone calls over the internet?
4) Hakuna matata’, roughly translates to ‘there are no troubles’. It was popularized in English by the 1994 Disney movie, The Lion King. Which language does this phrase belong to?*
5)NASA has announced that it will be sending a robot to look for life on Saturn’s moon, Titan. What is the name of the robot?
Amazon 8th July Quiz Answers
1) Agni, Aakash, Bijli, Vayu, Fani, and Ochi are all names _____. Fill in the blank.
2) A myth states that men have one less rib in their chest as compared to women. But that is untrue. So, how many ribs bones are there in a human body?
3) Which cricketer broke Sachin Tendulkar and Brian Lara’s records to become the fastest batsman reaching 20,000 international runs across formats (tests, ODIs and T20s)?
Ans- Virat Kohli
4) Resul Pookutty won an Oscar for Slumdog Millionaire. Which category did he win in?
Ans- Sound Mixing
5) When is the International Olympic Day observed every year?
Ans- 23rd June
Amazon 7th July Quiz Answers
1) On the 75th anniversary of the Battle of Imphal (which occurred during WWII), the invading country set up a Museum of Peace in Manipur as a memorial gift. Which country was it?
2) Which among the following nations has become the first gulf country to launch a UN-developed anti-money laundering platform?
3) Did you know that the stomach produces acids to help digestion. These stomach acids primarily consist of ______. Fill in the blanks.
Ans- Hydrochloric Acid
4) Which was India’s first ever 3D animated film? It was a joint venture between Walt Disney Co & Yash Raj Films and was directed by Jugal Hansraj.
Ans- Roadside Romeo
5) Which company has recently patented the design for a foldable phone with multiple screens?
Amazon 6th July Quiz Answers
1) Joule, named after James Prescott Joule, is a unit of measurement that measures ______. Fill in the blank.
2) Flights take a longer time when they are flying from East to West, as compared to the other way around. True or False?
3) A new movie trailer for a film starring Sidharth Malhotra and Parineeti Chopra was released recently. What is the name of the film?
Ans- Jabariya Jodi
4) Did you know there is a name for the sound that martial artists make while performing karate? It’s often heard in movies and sounds like they are shouting quickly. What is it called?
5) 15 year old, Cori Gauff defeated her tennis icon in the very first round of Wimbledon, with a score of 6-4, 6-4. Who did she beat?
Ans- Venus Williams
Amazon 4th July Quiz Answers
1) After the re-release of Avengers Endgame, which is the next Marvel film to hit theatres?
Ans- Spiderman: Far From Home
2) Vijay Shankar has been ruled out of the World Cup due to an injury. Who has been named as his replacement?
Ans- Mayank Agarwal
3) A tortoise discovered in Arunachal Pradesh is considered so beautiful that it was named ’Impressed’. True or False
4) Where did PM Narendra Modi perform Yoga asanas along with the public, on the fifth International Day of Yoga?
5) Legendary athlete, ‘The Flying Sikh’, won 5 golds in international championships, broke a 400m record at the 1960 Rome Olympics and won 77 races to win the Helms World Trophy in 1959. Who was he?
Ans- Milkha Singh
Amazon 4th July Quiz Answers
1) June 21 was the summer solstice in the Northern Hemisphere. It is known for being the ___ day of the year in this part of the world.
2) ‘Ablutophobia’ is the fear of?
3) Which team won the FIH Women’s Series Finals hockey tournament held recently on June 23rd?
4) Facebook recently launched a new cryptocurrency. What is it called?
5) There are cells in the body that absorb other smaller cells and bacteria as a defense mechanism against infections. What are they called?
Amazon 3rd July Quiz Answers
1) What is the highest civilian award of India?
Ans- Bharat Ratna
2) Who among the following has NOT held the position of chairman at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization)?
Ans- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
3) Saif Ali Khan received the National Award for ‘Best Actor’ for his movie ‘HUM TUM’. True or False?
4) Which famous Indian personality has just announced the release of his autobiography titled, ‘My Life, My Mission’?
Ans- Baba Ramdev
5) Kasol (which is sometimes referred to as mini Israel), is situated on the banks of ________ river where you can find gushing streams and even hot springs! Fill in the blanks.
Amazon 2nd July Quiz Answers
1) Farhan Akhtar will star in Rakesh Omprakash Mehra’s next film which tells the story of a boxer. What is the film called?
2) In a bid to harbour good relations between countries, the state-owned English channel, DD India, will now be available in Bangladesh and _____. Can you guess where?
Ans- South Korea
3) The International Olympic Committee (IOC) just opened its new headquarters on the 125th anniversary of the Olympic Games revival. Where is it located?
4) India just opened it’s first ever hospital and water clinic for elephants! Where is it located?
5) National Mathematics Day is celebrated on 22nd December to commemorate the birth anniversary of __________. Fill in the blanks
Ans- S Ramanujan
Amazon 1st July Quiz Answers
1) The Dadasaheb Phalke Award is one of the most prestigious awards given in the field of India cinema. Who was the first to win this award?
Ans- Devika Rani
2) Mohammed Shami became the 2nd Indian to take a hat-trick in the ICC World Cup. Who was the first Indian cricketer to do so?
Ans- Chetan Sharma
3) What is the name of the technology which uses cable-pulled devices or robots to mimic the movements of humans or animals? Example: The dinosaurs in Jurassic Park!
4) Who is popularly known as the ‘Birdman of India’ because of his highly influential work in the development of Ornithology (study of birds)?
Ans- Salim Ali
5) William Jay Bowerman is a popular name in the world of sports apparel and gear. He is the co-founder of which famous sportswear brand?
Amazon 29th June Quiz Answers
1) What is the full form of PDF in context to computing?
Ans- Portable Document Format
2) Which city is the capital of Australia?
3) The Nehru Centre in London aims to create a cultural exchange between India and the UK. Which Indian author has been appointed as its new director?
Ans- Amish Tripathi
4) Which Indian Grand Chessmaster won the blitz event at the 2019 Asian Continental Chess Championship in Xingtai, China? Fun fact – he’s just 14 years old!
Ans- Nihal Sarin
5) Indian athlete, Pranati Nayak, recently won a bronze medal at an international tournament. Which sport is she associated with?
Amazon 29th June Quiz Answers
1) Which is the first country to officially declare an ‘environmental and climate emergency’?
2) Avengers Endgame almost broke all records when it released. But it still isn’t the ‘most successful movie ever made’ in terms of money earned yet. Which film holds this record?
3) Featuring at #100, who is the only Indian to be featured in the Forbes World’s Highest-Paid Athletes list 2019?
Ans- Virat Kohli
4) A Spanish poet, won the 1971 Nobel Prize for Literature. Who was this distinguished poet who is also well-recognized for his love poems?
Ans- Pablo Neruda
5) Nitesh Kumar Jangir won an award for creating a low-cost breathing support device called ‘Saans’. Who is this device meant for?
Ans- premature babies
Amazon 28th June Quiz Answers – Win Prize
1) The book ‘281 and Beyond’ is an autobiography of which Indian cricketer?
Ans – VVS Laxman
2) Astronomers have spotted a large expanse of table salt deposits on Jupiter’s moon, Europa.
Ans – True
3) The Mt. Sinabung volcano erupted recently throwing up an ash column of 7kms! Which country is the volcano located in?
Ans – Indonesia
4) Which of these famous hard rock band’s debut album was called ‘Appetite for Destruction’?
Ans – Guns N’ Roses
5) World Blood Donor Day is celebrated on 14th June to commemorate the birth anniversary of ___ known for the development and classification of the blood group system. He is also known as the ‘Father of Transfusion Medicine’.
Ans – Karl Landsteiner
Amazon 27th June Quiz Answers – Win Prize
1) T’Challa, the king of Wakanda, is the alter ego of which superhero?
Ans – Black Panther
2) Which of these Indian musical instruments is NOT a string instrument?
Ans – chengila
3) Diljit Dosanjh’s film Soorma, is based on the life of which prominent Indian hockey player?
Ans – Sandeep Singh
4) The 6th full moon of 2019 was visible on 17th June alongside Jupiter and appeared reddish in color. What was this phenomenon called?
Ans – Strawberry moon
5) Narendranath Datta was the birth name of which of these?
Ans – Swami Vivekananda
Amazon 26th June Quiz Answers – Win Samsung Galaxy M30
1) Name the monument that Mohamad Quli Qutub Shah built in Hyderabad in 1951 to commemorate the end of a deadly plague in the city.
2) Whales and Dolphins sleep by resting one half of their brain at a time, which is one of the reasons why they can sleep without drowning
3) Which country will host the 2020 summer Olympics?
4) Which of the following is considered the national slogan of India? Hint – It was popularized by Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya in 1918.
Ans- Satyameva Jayate
5) Who won the women’s Grand Slam title at the 2019 French Open tournament?
Ans- Ashleigh Barty
Amazon 25th June Quiz Answers – Win Prize
1) The iconic ‘Christ The Redeemer’ statue on Corcovado Mountain can be seen in which country?
2) Scientists installed the world’s highest weather station recently. Where has it been launched?
Ans- Mt Everest
3) The Pickwick Papers, also known as The Posthumous Papers of the Pickwick Club, was the first novel of Mark Twain. True or False
4) Why did 22-year old Zonel Sougaijam, an engineer from Manipur, enter the ‘Facebook Hall of Fame’ in June 2019? PS – He was also awarded $5,000 by the company.
Ans- Detecting a bug in Whatsapp
5) Which company is launching India’s first electric motorcycle?
Ans- Revolt Motors
Amazon 24th June Quiz Answers – Win Prize
1) Who has been crowned Femina Miss India World 2019? PS – She hails from Rajasthan.
Ans- Suman Rao
2) Which state has the longest known cave in India? The cave is 24,583 meters in length!
3) In the Hindi dub of Disney’s upcoming ‘Lion King’, Shah Rukh Khan will be the dubbing the character ‘King Mufasa’. Who will voice the character of Simba, the young lion and King Mufasa’ s son?
Ans- Aryan Khan
4) Which of the following movies won the Oscar for Best Picture, Best Director & Best Actor all at once in the year 1995?
Ans- Forrest Gump
Who will be directing Amitabh Bachchan’s next film, ‘Gulabo Sitabo’?
Ans- Shoojit Sircar
Amazon 23rd June Quiz Answers – Win Huawei P30 Pro
1) Name the longest National Highway in India which passes through 11 Indian states?
Ans- NH 44
2) ‘The Forbidden City’ is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is home to the ‘Palace Museum’ – one of the largest museums in the world. This city was once home to 24 emperors. Where can you find the ‘Forbidden City’?
3) Which national park in India is home to over 70 per cent of the world’s swamp or wild buffalo population, which were recently classified endangered by the IUCN?
4) Which among these is NOT a comet, but is in fact an asteroid/dwarf planet in the solar system?
5) Which actress will portray Saina Nehwal in an upcoming biopic on the athelete’s life?
Ans- Parineeti Chopra
Amazon 21st June Quiz Answers – Win Prize
1) Which team broke the record for the highest number of goals scored in any World Cup match (women or men) in their debut performance at the FIFA Women’s World Cup? PS – they scored 13 goals in a single match!
2) Sonam Kapoor and Dulquer Salman will be seen together in a fictional movie about the Indian cricket team, based on a book by Anuja Chauhan. What is the movie called?
Ans- The Zoya Factor
3) Which Bengaluru-based NGO, which is running one of the world’s largest school-meals project was recently awarded the BBC World Service Global Champion Award?
Ans- Akshaya Patra
4) Aromachology is the study of smells. What is the study of sound called?
5) Which Indian state launched ‘Pink Sarathi’ vehicles to ensure the safety of women commuting by local buses?
Amazon 21st June Quiz Answers – Win Prize
1) This year will be the 20th anniversary of ‘Operation VIJAY’ in India’s history. Which victorious war are we celebrating?
Ans- Kargil war
2) Jallikattu, a famous sport in Tamil Nadu, broke a world record this year for entering the maximum number of participating animals into the sporting arena. Which animal does this game involve?
3) India’s second mission to the moon, Chandraayan 2 is all set to blast off into space and aim for landing on the moon’s South Pole, where no one has ever been before. When will it be launched?
Ans- 15th July 2019
4) Featuring over 70 songs, which of these bollywood films holds the record for the highest number of songs?
5) Today is the International day of Yoga, celebrated annually on June 21. After a unanimous declaration for this day by the UN general assembly, when was the first ever International Day of Yoga celebrated worldwide?
Amazon 20th June Quiz Answers – Win Prize
1) The first ever computer virus was created in 1971. What was it called?
2) India’s highest railway station (in altitude) is serviced by the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, a UNESCO World heritage site. Where is it located?
3) Mini Mathur and Cyrus Sahukar are starring in this all-new comedy by Amazon Prime Video which is produced by Dia Mirza. What is the show called?
Ans- Mind the Malhotras
4) For the first time in India, a drone was used to successfully transport blood from a remote health centre. In which state was this incredible feat achieved?
5) On 9th June 2019, Rafael Nadal cinched his 12th French Open win. Who did he play the finals against?
Ans- Dominic Thiem
Amazon 19th June Quiz Answers – Win Vivo V15 Pro
1) During the British Raj, a now widely-recognized monument was built to commemorate the visit of King George V and the Queen Mary to Bombay. Which monument is it?
Ans- Gateway of India
2) Which of the following is NOT a form of carbon?
3) In the world of sports, the Dronacharya award is given to _____. Fill in the blank.
Ans- Sports coaches
4) Which is the largest blood vessel in the human body?
5) The first Commonwealth Games were held in 1930 and saw 11 participating countries. Which country played the host for the games?
1. Did you know that India has a national aquatic animal! Which one of the following is it?
Ans- River Dolphin
2. Which country has launched the first Arctic tourist train service that takes its passengers through the Arctic region before reaching Norway? PS: It is named Zarengold.
3. Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos in the year 2000.
4. Who has Forbes magazine named as the world’s first billionaire rapper?
5. Who founded the Vijayanagara Empire that reigned over South India in the 13th century?
Ans- Hariahara I
Amazon 17th June Quiz Answers
1. The Queen of England celebrates 2 birthdays – on her actual date of birth in April, and an official birthday in June. How old did she turn this year?
Answer is – 93
2. Which Indian football player has made the highest number of international appearances (108 matches to be exact) to become the highest capped footballer in the country?
Answer is – Sunil Chettri
3. Elena Cornaro Piscopia was one of the first women to receive an academic degree from a university in 1678 and was featured on a Google Doodle recently! What did she receive her doctorate in?
Answer is- Philosophy
4. Kangaroo is a type of mammal that carries its young in a small external pouch on its body. What is this type of mammal called?
Answer is- Marsupial
5. Which world famous brand derived its name from the Greek goddess of victory?
Answer is- Nike
1) Who developed the theory of evolution in the famous book ‘On the Origin of Species’?
Ans- Charles Darwin
2) Long before Google, there have been other search engines on the internet. But which one was the first?
3) Vicky Kaushal released the first look of a new film (his first horror movie) called ‘Bhoot: Part One – The Haunted Ship’. Who plays the female lead in the film?
Ans- Bhumi Pednekar
4) The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup started its eighth edition on 7th June. Which country is hosting the tournament this year?
5) The last film that Satyajit Ray directed before he passed, was based on one of his own short stories, Atithi. What was the film called?
1) Abraham Lincoln was an accomplished wrestler as a young man and was also honored by the National Wrestling Hall of Fame.
2) World Oceans Day is celebrated to create awareness and encourage conservation of the open seas. On which day is it celebrated annually?
Ans- 8th June
3) The Prime Minister of which country has announced that their nation will completely ban single-use plastics by 2021?
4) Which day is Father’s Day being celebrated in India this year?
Ans- 16th June
5) Which cricketer recently broke Sachin Tendulkar’s record as the fastest batsman to reach 2000 ODI runs against Australia? He completed it in just 37 innings.
Ans- Rohit Sharma
1) The term ‘talkies’ comes from ‘talking pictures’ referring to movies with sound. Released in 1931, which of these was the first Indian ‘talkie’?
Ans – Alam Ara
2) Who was the first Indian tennis player to ever win a Grand Slam tournament?
Ans – Mahesh Bhupathi
3) During the British Raj, a now widely-recognized monument was built to commemorate the visit of King George V and the Queen Mary to Bombay. Which monument is it?
Ans – Gateway of India
4) Who was the first Indian movie star to be featured on the cover of the internationally recognized Time Magazine?
Ans – Parveen Babi
5) For the first time, a metro in India will receive its power from a waste-to-energy plant. Which metro is adopting this change?
Ans – Delhi Metro
Amazon 13th June Quiz Answers
1.After the Green Revolution, ‘Operation Flood’ was launched in the year 1970. Which product was the focus of this movement?
2.What is the national sport of India?
Ans. India doesn’t have one
3.The Odisha government recently launched a scheme to provide free sanitary napkins to school girls across the state. What is this scheme called?
4.Who recently created history by becoming the first-ever spinner to bowl the opening over in a World Cup match?
Ans. Imran Tahir
5.Which of these branches of science is concerned with the study of reptiles and amphibians?
Amazon Honor View20 Quiz Answers
1) Out of all the natural lakes in the world, more than 50% are situated in ______. Fill in the blanks.
2) A new species of a pit viper was discovered in India and named after the place it was found in. It is now the only Indian state to have a pit viper named after it. Which state is it?
ans- Arunachal Pradesh
3) Orchha, an Indian town that was recently added to UNESCOWorld Heritage Site tentative list is located in which of these states?
ans- Madhya Pradesh
4) An Amazon Prime Original series about 4 female friends, starring Sayani Gupta and Bani J has announced it’s second season. What is the show called?
ans- Four More Shots Please!
5) Which Indian state recently won the 2019 WHO award for tobacco control?
Amazon Fitbit Versa Smartwatch Quiz Answers
1.What is the name of the fictional Arabian city where the story of Aladdin is based?
2.Videos of the world’s first (and most rare) albino giant panda were captured recently. Where was this albino panda seen?
3.The retired judge of Indian Supreme Court Justice Madan B Lokur has been appointed to the Supreme Court of Fiji.
4.Who is the youngest Member of Loksabha in the history of Indian Parliament?
Ans. Chandrani Murmu
5. Murray Gell-Mann was the Nobel Prize Laureate in 1969 who passed away recently. For which field did he win the Nobel Prize?
Amazon 10th June Quiz Answers
1) India’s only orangutan recently passed away at Odisha’s Nandankanan Zoological Park. What was her name?
2) The Union Environment Ministry of India has released a song titled ‘Hawa Aane De’ to spread awareness about air pollution. The music video features Akshay Kumar and Vicky Kaushal among others. Who has written the lyrics for the song?
Ans- Swanand Kirkire
3) Which former President of India was conferred Mexico’s highest civilian honor for foreigners titled ‘Orden Mexicana del Aguila Azteca’ (order of the Aztec Eagle)?
Ans- Pratibha Patil
4) Which was the first Indian movie to be nominated for the Oscar Awards?
Ans- Mother India
5) What is the name of Hrithik Roshan’s upcoming film where he plays a teacher and mathematician named Anand Kumar?
Ans- super 30
Amazon Vivo V15 Pro Quiz Answers
1) The world’s highest polling station can be found in Himachal Pradesh and it has 49 registered voters. Where is it located?
2) Which animal made a comeback on the Versova beach in Mumbai, after almost 15 years, when the beach was cleaned up by the efforts of the residents?
Ans- Olive Ridley Turtles
3) In technology terms, the prefix ‘Giga’ is used to denote a factor of one million.
4) The Indian Navy has teamed up with the government to launch the first ever underwater museum in India. Where will this museum be launched?
5) ______ will be the first Indian state to ban food delivery without a valid hygiene rating.
1) Name the legendary coach of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar who was also a recipient of the Padma Shri & Dronacharya award?
Answer– Ramakant Achrekar
2) NASA has announced a moon mission for 2024, which will return astronauts to the Moon for the first time in half a century. What is this mission called?
Answer – Artemis
3) NASA has found evidence of water ice and organic molecules on Ultima Thule’s surface―the farthest world ever explored by mankind
Answer – True
4) What is the traditional boat race conducted in Kerala during the season of the harvest festival of Onam called?
Answer – Vallam Kali
5) Name the 49-year-old veteran Nepali Sherpa who scaled Mount Everest for the 24th time and broke his own world record.
Answer – kami rita
Amazon 7th June Quiz Answers: Win Rs.5000
1) Christiaan Barnard was the first surgeon to successfully perform the world’s first human-to-human heart transplant. In which year did this surgery take place?
Ans – 1967
2) Who recently became the first female umpire to officiate in a men’s one-day international cricket match?
Ans – Claire Polosak
3) Which tennis player recently received a ‘Knighthood’ at the hands of Prince Charles of Wales?
Ans – Andy Murray
4) International Dance Day is celebrated each year on 29th April on the birthday of Jean-Georges Noverre. Which style of dance is he regarded as the creator of?
Ans – ballet
5) Which of these Indian web series is based on a 2006 novel by Vikram Chandra which goes by the same name?
Ans – Sacred Games
Amazon 6th June 24k Gold Bar Quiz Answers
1) Which of these cities is located on two continents?
2) Which is the first country to officially declare an ‘environmental and climate emergency’?
3) Which long-range, sub-sonic cruise missile was successfully test fired by India on April 15, 2019?
Ans – Nirbhay
4) India’s first natural ice cafe has been launched at 14,000 feet, in the shape of an ice stupa. Where is it located?
5) Raveena Tandon won a National Award for Best Actress in 2001, for portraying the role of a woman who has faced domestic violence. Which movie did she win it for?
Amazon Samsung Galaxy A50 Quiz Answers – 5th June
1) ‘Olympus Mons’ is the largest mountain in our solar system, and is about three times higher than Mt. Everest. On which planet would you find it?
Ans – Mars
2) Who is the first ever Indian woman to win a Silver medal at the Olympics?
Ans – P. V. Sindhu
3) Birds have no teeth, so they break down their food in the ___ before digesting it.
Ans – Gizzard
4) Chinmay Prabhu, a 20 year old Indian entered the Guiness Book of World Records in 2018, for solving the highest number of pyraminx (pyramid-shaped Rubik’s cubes) — under water.
Ans – True
5) The world’s first ‘zero-waste’ commercial flight operated from Sydney to Adelaide and disposed all waste via compost, reuse or recycling. Which airline was it?
Ans – Qantas
Amazon Quiz Answers – 4th June
1) Who is the author of the famous book of fables known as ‘Panchatantra’?
Ans- Vishnu Sharma
2) In Roman mythology, who was the goddess of sorcery and witchcraft, also known as the goddess who haunted crossroads and graveyards?
3) The International Cricket Council has recently appointed its first female match referee. Hint: She’s from India. Who is she?
Ans- GS Lakshmi
4) Angel Falls is the world’s highest waterfall that starts at a height of 3230 feet and fall uninterrupted for a height of 2647 feet. Which country is this majestic waterfall located in?
5) Which country will host the 2023 Asian Cup Football Tournament?
Ans – China
Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz Answers – 2nd June
1) In Japanese, what is the word for goodbye?
Ans – Sayonara
2) What is the actress, Tabu’s, real name?
Ans – Tabassum Fatima Hashmi
3) The world’s fastest bullet train, ALFA-X, is said to reach speeds of 400 kms/hour. In which country were the tests for this train conducted recently?
Ans – Japan
4) Ayushmann Khurana will appear in a new movie where he plays an on-screen police officer for the first time. What is the name of this movie which is directed by Anubhav Sinha?
And – Article 15
5) Which player was named the MVP (Most Valuable Player) of the season in the IPL 2019?
Ans – Andre Russel
Amazon Mi LED Android TV Quiz Answers – 1st June
1.In physics, what is the term for a ‘nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei’?
2.On which day in history did Mahatma Gandhi embark on the famous Dandi March?
Ans. 12th March 1930
3.The Rashtriya Ekta Diwas is observed every year in India on 31st October. It is celebrated to commemorate the birth anniversary of which prominent personality in our nation’s history?
Ans. Sardar vallabhbhai Patel
4.Who has been appointed as the new coach of the Indian men’s football team?
Ans. Igor Stimac
5.The ______ recently launched the ‘Golden Card’ – a permanent residency permit similar to the Green Card in the USA?
|Never Miss Loot, Join Telegram Channel-Join Now|