Amazon Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Quiz
- 1 Amazon Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Quiz
Amazon Quiz Time- Answer & Win Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Hey Coolzdeals Readers, We all know that Coolzdeals is posting all amazon Quiz and contest answers first on net. All Live Quiz answers you can see from Amazon Quiz Answers today. Also, Winners list you can see from Amazon Quiz Winners.
Looking for Amazon Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Quiz answers? Yes, You’re the right place. We had added all answers to today’s Amazon quiz. In this Quiz, the winner will get a Samsung Galaxy Note 8. There are total 1 winners will be selected to get this prize. There are 5 Questions. Amazon is promoting Samsung Galaxy Note 8 through this Quiz.
You can also get a chance to win a prize. Just follow the steps and answer all questions from below. See Answers from below.
How to Play Quiz?
1. Download Amazon App from here – Click Here
2. Sign up or Log in to Amazon App.
3. On “HomePage” You will see Banner of Quiz on Top.
4. Click on that, and then on the Start button to Start Quiz.
5. The Quiz will start now Answers from Below.
Amazon Samsung Galaxy Note 8 22nd October Quiz Answers:
- What kind of star is the smallest, with a typical one being only about 20 miles across?
Answer – Neutron Stars
2. Coffee was originally noted for, and is still popular because of, its energizing effect when consumed. What is the chemical that produces this effect?
Answer – Caffeine
3. The ___ tea is traditionally prepared by boiling tea with added butter and salt.
Answer – Tibetian
4.Which of these fictional towns was first introduced in the ‘Swami and Friends’ novels?
Answer – Malgudi
5. He did scripting, casting, scoring, editing, and designed credit titles and publicity material for his films. He won over 32 Indian National Film Awards, a Golden Lion, a Golden Bear. He was honored with the Bharat Ratna in 1992. Who is he?
Answer – Satyajit ray
Amazon Samsung Galaxy Note 8 21st August Quiz Answers:
1. The name for which type of pants originated in Genoa, Italy?
2. Which bank has become the first bank in India to introduce Iris Scan Authentication for Aadhaar-based transactions through its micro ATMs?
Answer. AXIS BANK
3. Saturn has a total of 62 moons, the largest one being larger than the planet of Mercury. What is its name?
4. The movie ‘Taare Zamin Par’ was inspired by the biography of Japanese filmmaker Akira Kurosawa.
5. Which city recently hosted the 11th World Hindi Conference (WHC) 2018?
Answer. PORT LOUIS, MAURITiUS
Amazon Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Quiz Answers:
Q1. Currently along with Venezuela, which country has bagged the highest number of Miss World pageants?
Answer – India
Q2. In the FIFA World Cup, the ‘Golden Glove Award’ is awarded each season to whom?
Answer – The Best Goalkeeper
Q3. Which of these is a folk dance form that originated in Maharashtra?
Answer – Lezim
Q4. Castella, Tres Leches, Brigadeiro, and Oliebollen are all names of _?
Answer – Desserts
Q5. With reference to NBA basketball, what does the term MVP stand for?
Answer – Most Valuable Player
More Details on this Quiz:
This Contest will commence on 8 August 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 8 August 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 smartphone (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
|Never Miss Loot, Join Telegram Channel-Join Now|