Amazon Seagate Quiz
- 1 Amazon Seagate Quiz
- 1.1 How to Play Today’s Amazon Quiz?
- 1.2 Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers: 1st April
- 1.3 Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers: 12th February
- 1.4 Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers: 30th November
- 1.5 Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers:
Amazon Seagate Quiz – Answer & Win Seagate 5TB Hard Drive
Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers, Amazon Seagate Quiz Answers, Amazon Seagate Quiz Answers, Amazon App Seagate Quiz All Answers, Amazon Quiz Time Seagate Quiz – Hey Coolzdeals Readers, We all know that Coolzdeals is posting all amazon Quiz and contest answers first on net. All Live Quiz answers you can see from Amazon Quiz Answers today. Also, Winners list you can see from Amazon Quiz Winners.
Looking for Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz answers? Yes, You’re the right place. We had added all answers to today’s Amazon quiz. In this Quiz, the winner will get a Seagate 5TB Hard Drive There are total 5 winners will be selected to get this prize. There are 5 Questions. Amazon is promoting Seagate 5TB Hard Drive chance to win a prize. Just follow the steps and answer all questions from below. See Answers from below.
How to Play Today’s Amazon Quiz?
1. Download Amazon App from here – Click Here
2. Sign up or Log in to Amazon App.
3. On “HomePage” You will see Banner of Quiz on Top.
4. Click on that, and then on the Start button to Start Quiz.
5. The Quiz will start now Answers from Below.
Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers: 1st April
1. If you have hyperosmia, It would mean you have a greater than average sense of ____. Fill in the blank
Answer – Smell
2. The Indian Premier League is in it’s 12th season. The first IPL was played in 2009. True or False?
Answer – False
3. The first national flag of India is said to have been hoisted on August 7, 1906, and it was red, yellow and green. It has changed significantly since then. Who has designed the current, modern tricolour flag of India?
Answer – Pingali Venkayya
4. Who is the first player to reach a score of 5000 runs in the IPL?
Answer – Suresh Raina
5. India plans to launch its first manned space flight, by 2022. What is the spacecraft that is being built for this program called?
Answer – Gaganyaan
Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers: 28th February
1. With less than 1,000 inhabitants, which is the least populated country in the world?
Answer – Vatican City
2. Where on the human body is the zygomatic bone found?
Answer – Facial Cheek
3. Ablutophobia is the fear of ___. Fill in the blanks.
Answer – Bathing
4. Which of these Italian cities is built over 117 islands?
Answer – Venice
5. Yohei Sasakawa was recently awarded the International Gandhi Peace Prize 2018, in recognition of his work to eliminate which disease across the world?
Answer – Leprosy
Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers: 12th February
1. What character does Priyanka Chopra’s to-be sister-in-law play in the popular series, Game of Thrones?
Answer – Sansa Stark
2. Before assuming her current title, Queen Elizabeth was a mechanic.
Answer – True
3. Which country was the first to have a democratically elected female Prime Minister?
Answer – Sri lanka
4. The film, Manikarnika, starring Kangana Ranaut, chronicles the life of which female freedom fighter?
Answer – Rani Laxmi Bai
5. In which country did celebrity couples Virat-Anushka and Ranveer-Deepika tie the knot?
Answer – Italy
Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers: 30th November
1. Which of these is NOT considered to be a ‘macro-nutrient’?
2. ‘Fugdi’ is a folk dance, performed by women dancers forming circles or rows. Which state/region does it come from?
3. The State Bank of India was previously known as ______
Answer: Imperial Bank of India
4. What is the national sport of Bangladesh?
5. National Milk Day is celebrated in India each year on Verghese Kurien’s birthday. When was this recently celebrated?
Answer: November 26
Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers:
Q1. What kind of weapon is a falchion?
Ans : A sword
Q2. The ‘Dalkhai’ dance originated in which part of India?
Ans : Odisha
Q3. In 1927, who launched the ‘Mahad Satyagraha’?
Ans: Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
Q4. Who created history by becoming the first Indian woman wrestler to bag gold in Asian Games at the currently ongoing Aisian Games 2018?
Ans : Vinesh Phogat
Q5. Vinesh Phogat who recently won gold at the Asian Games, is the sister of Geeta and Babita Phogat whose careers were highlighted in the Bollywood movie ‘Dangal’.
More Details of this Quiz:
This Contest will commence on 24 August 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 24 August 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Seagate 5TB external hard drive (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
|Never Miss Loot, Join Telegram Channel-Join Now|