Amazon Seagate Quiz
- 1 Amazon Seagate Quiz
- 1.1 How to Play Today’s Amazon Quiz?
- 1.2 Amazon Seagate Hard Drive Quiz Answers – 12th October
- 1.3 Amazon Seagate Hard Drive Quiz Answers – 20th August
- 1.4 Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers – 9th August
- 1.5 Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers – 1st August
- 1.6 Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers: 5th July
- 1.7 Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers: 12th February
- 1.8 Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers: 30th November
- 1.9 Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers:
Amazon Seagate Quiz – Answer & Win Seagate 5TB Hard Drive
Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers, Amazon Seagate Quiz Answers, Amazon Seagate Quiz Answers, Amazon App Seagate Quiz All Answers, Amazon Quiz Time Seagate Quiz – Hey Coolzdeals Readers, We all know that Coolzdeals is posting all amazon Quiz and contest answers first on net. All Live Quiz answers you can see from Amazon Quiz Answers today. Also, Winners list you can see from Amazon Quiz Winners.
Looking for Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz answers? Yes, You’re the right place. We had added all answers to today’s Amazon quiz. In this Quiz, the winner will get a Seagate 5TB Hard Drive There are total 5 winners will be selected to get this prize. There are 5 Questions. Amazon is promoting Seagate 5TB Hard Drive chance to win a prize. Just follow the steps and answer all questions from below. See Answers from below.
How to Play Today’s Amazon Quiz?
1. Download Amazon App from here – Click Here
2. Sign up or Log in to Amazon App.
3. On “HomePage” You will see Banner of Quiz on Top.
4. Click on that, and then on the Start button to Start Quiz.
5. The Quiz will start now Answers from Below.
Amazon Seagate Hard Drive Quiz Answers – 12th October
1. Hugh Jackman, the actor most famous for his Marvel character ‘Wolverine’ celebrates his birthday today. Which country is Hugh Jackman from?
2. Who was the first Indian to fly into outer-space?
Answer: Rakesh Sharma
3. What word is used to refer to a group of hippopotamuses?
Answer : A bloat
4. Friends, Romans and Countrymen, lend me thy ears’ is the first line of speech given by which character in the play Julius Caesar, written by William Shakespeare?
Answer: AnswerMark Antony
5. The ‘Bramhastra’ trilogy is an upcoming Indian fantasy film starring Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan. Who is directing this movie?
Answer: Ayan Mukherjee
Amazon Seagate Hard Drive Quiz Answers – 20th August
1.Which of the following is NOT a variety of mango?
Ans. Red Dacca
2.Apricots are not native to India. And yet, there is a popular Hyderabadi dessert, made from apricots which was created by the royals as it needed the fruit to be imported. What is the dish called?
3.Maria Montessori was an Italian physician. She is also known for her contributions to another field, where her name is used to refer to a teaching method. Which field does it apply to?
4.What is the Roman numeral equivalent for the number ‘0’?
Ans. Does not exist
5. There is a theory that the universe will come to an end when its ever-increasing rate of expansion causes all matter to basically fly apart. What is the term applied to this theory?
Ans. The big rip
Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers – 9th August
1) Complete the phrase – ‘wear your heart on your __’. This English idiom means openly showing your emotions or feelings.
Ans – Sleeve
2) You can find the Victoria Terminus in Mumbai and the Victoria Memorial in Kolkata. Now if you are visiting the Gateway of India, which city are you in?
Ans – Mumbai
3) In which country were the first Olympic games held?
Ans – Greece
4) Who won the women’s singles title at Wimbledon 2019?
Ans – Simona Halep
5) In which country would you find the Stonehenge, a prehistoric monument consisting of a ring of standing stones?
Ans – England
Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers – 1st August
1) Which historical event does Charles Dickens’ novel ‘The Tale of Two Cities’ concern?
ans- The French Revolution
2) The most common format for a home video recorder is VHS. VHS stands for?
ans- Video Home System
3) Saturn has a total of 62 moons, the largest one being larger than the planet of Mercury. What is its name?
4) If you look closely at the planet Jupiter, a very evident dense red spot can be found on it as seen from space. This is often called the ‘Great Red Spot’. What is it?
ans- A Hurricane
5) ‘Friends, Romans and Countrymen, lend me thy ears’ is the first line of a speech in the play Julius Caesar, by William Shakespeare. Which character gave this speech?
ans- Mark Antony
Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers: 5th July
1) After the re-release of Avengers Endgame, which is the next Marvel film to hit theatres?
Ans- Spiderman: Far From Home
2) Vijay Shankar has been ruled out of the World Cup due to an injury. Who has been named as his replacement?
Ans- Mayank Agarwal
3) A tortoise discovered in Arunachal Pradesh is considered so beautiful that it was named ’Impressed’. True or False
4) Where did PM Narendra Modi perform Yoga asanas along with the public, on the fifth International Day of Yoga?
5) Legendary athlete, ‘The Flying Sikh’, won 5 golds in international championships, broke a 400m record at the 1960 Rome Olympics and won 77 races to win the Helms World Trophy in 1959. Who was he?
Ans- Milkha Singh
1. If you have hyperosmia, It would mean you have a greater than average sense of ____. Fill in the blank
Answer – Smell
2. The Indian Premier League is in it’s 12th season. The first IPL was played in 2009. True or False?
Answer – False
3. The first national flag of India is said to have been hoisted on August 7, 1906, and it was red, yellow and green. It has changed significantly since then. Who has designed the current, modern tricolour flag of India?
Answer – Pingali Venkayya
4. Who is the first player to reach a score of 5000 runs in the IPL?
Answer – Suresh Raina
5. India plans to launch its first manned space flight, by 2022. What is the spacecraft that is being built for this program called?
Answer – Gaganyaan
Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers: 28th February
1. With less than 1,000 inhabitants, which is the least populated country in the world?
Answer – Vatican City
2. Where on the human body is the zygomatic bone found?
Answer – Facial Cheek
3. Ablutophobia is the fear of ___. Fill in the blanks.
Answer – Bathing
4. Which of these Italian cities is built over 117 islands?
Answer – Venice
5. Yohei Sasakawa was recently awarded the International Gandhi Peace Prize 2018, in recognition of his work to eliminate which disease across the world?
Answer – Leprosy
Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers: 12th February
1. What character does Priyanka Chopra’s to-be sister-in-law play in the popular series, Game of Thrones?
Answer – Sansa Stark
2. Before assuming her current title, Queen Elizabeth was a mechanic.
Answer – True
3. Which country was the first to have a democratically elected female Prime Minister?
Answer – Sri lanka
4. The film, Manikarnika, starring Kangana Ranaut, chronicles the life of which female freedom fighter?
Answer – Rani Laxmi Bai
5. In which country did celebrity couples Virat-Anushka and Ranveer-Deepika tie the knot?
Answer – Italy
Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers: 30th November
1. Which of these is NOT considered to be a ‘macro-nutrient’?
2. ‘Fugdi’ is a folk dance, performed by women dancers forming circles or rows. Which state/region does it come from?
3. The State Bank of India was previously known as ______
Answer: Imperial Bank of India
4. What is the national sport of Bangladesh?
5. National Milk Day is celebrated in India each year on Verghese Kurien’s birthday. When was this recently celebrated?
Answer: November 26
Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers:
Q1. What kind of weapon is a falchion?
Ans : A sword
Q2. The ‘Dalkhai’ dance originated in which part of India?
Ans : Odisha
Q3. In 1927, who launched the ‘Mahad Satyagraha’?
Ans: Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
Q4. Who created history by becoming the first Indian woman wrestler to bag gold in Asian Games at the currently ongoing Aisian Games 2018?
Ans : Vinesh Phogat
Q5. Vinesh Phogat who recently won gold at the Asian Games, is the sister of Geeta and Babita Phogat whose careers were highlighted in the Bollywood movie ‘Dangal’.
More Details of this Quiz:
This Contest will commence on 24 August 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 24 August 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Seagate 5TB external hard drive (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
|Never Miss Loot, Join Telegram Channel-Join Now|