Amazon Vivo V11 Pro Quiz Answers
- 1 Amazon Vivo V11 Pro Quiz Answers
- 1.1 How to Play Amazon Vivo V11 Pro Quiz?
- 1.2 Amazon Vivo V11 Pro Quiz Answers – 6th February
- 1.3 Amazon Vivo V11 Pro Quiz Answers – 9th January
- 1.4 Amazon Vivo V11 Pro Quiz Answers – 1st November
- 1.5 Amazon Vivo V11 Pro Quiz Answers
Amazon Vivo V11 Pro Quiz – Answer & Win Vivo V11 Pro
Hey Coolzdeals Readers, We all know that Coolzdeals is posting all amazon Quiz and contest answers first on net. All Live Quiz answers you can see from Amazon Quiz Answers today. Also, Winners list you can see from Amazon Quiz Winners.
Looking for Amazon Vivo V11 Pro Quiz answers? Yes, You’re the right place. We had added all answers to today’s Amazon quiz. In this Quiz, the winner will get Vivo V11 Pro. There are total 1 winners will be selected to get this prize. There are 5 Questions. Amazon is promoting Fossil Explorist Smartwatch through this Quiz.
You can also get a chance to win a prize. Just follow the steps and answer all questions from below. See Answers from below.
How to Play Amazon Vivo V11 Pro Quiz?
1. Download Amazon App from here – Click Here
2. Sign up or Log in to Amazon App.
3. On “HomePage” You will see Banner of Quiz on Top.
4. Click on that, and then on the Start button to Start Quiz.
5. The Quiz will start now Answers from Below.
Amazon Vivo V11 Pro Quiz Answers – 6th February
1. In context to NBA basketball, what does the term MVP stand for?
Answer: Most Valuable Player
2. Which one of these Indian movie is inspired by the biography of Japanese filmmaker Akira Kurosawa?
Answer: Taare Zameen Par
3. Castella, Tres Leches, Brigadeiro, and Oliebollen are all names of ___?
4. Which of these actors played on-screen father to their real father?
Answer: Abhishek Bachchan
5. At the age of 16 years and 146 days, who recently became the youngest batsman in the world to score a half-century in international cricket?
Answer: Rohit Paudel
Amazon Vivo V11 Pro Quiz Answers – 9th January
1. What is the national animal of India?
Answer – Tiger
2. Which would weigh more – 1 cubic foot of gold or silver?
Answer – Gold
3. Turtles are classified as reptiles. True or false?
Answer – True
4. A male swan is known as a cob, a baby swan is known as a cygnet. What is a female swan called?
Answer – pen
5. What is the hardest naturally occurring substance in the world?
Answer – Diamond
Amazon Vivo V11 Pro Quiz Answers – 1st November
1. Which of these is the southernmost point of Africa and the beginning of the dividing line between the Atlantic and Indian Oceans?
Answer. Cape Agulhas
2. In which country would you find Easter Island, most famous for its nearly 1,000 extant monumental statues, called ‘moai’?
3. Which is the largest muscle in the human body?
Answer. Gluteus maximus
4. Which of these Indian states does NOT share its border with China?
5. Which film director and screenwriter is most known for the Elements Trilogy – Fire (1996), Earth (1998), and Water (2005)?
Answer. Deepa Mehta
Amazon Vivo V11 Pro Quiz Answers
Terms and Conditions:
This Contest will commence on 26th September 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Vivo V11 Pro(hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
|Never Miss Loot, Join Telegram Channel-Join Now|