Delink, Remove Aadhaar Card
How to Delink or Remove Aadhaar Card from Bank Accounts, Mobile Number and Other Apps?
Delink Aadhaar Card from Bank Accounts, Remove Aadhaar Card from Mobile Number, How to Delink Aadhaar Card from Paytm – Aadhaar is now not Mandatory, But Valid on PAN, Income Tax Returns and Availing Welfare Schemes. But, what to do of Linked Aadhaar through Bank Accounts, Mobile Numbers and Other Apps like Paytm and Freecharge? We will show you a trick to Delink or Remove Aadhaar Card from Everywhere.
We all know that Aadhaar is Going in Issues of Stealing Data and Other Personal Details. So, Supreme Court has Denied to Take Aadhaar Card Details to Private Organisations. So, Aadhaar is not Mandatory but Valid on PAN, Income Tax Returns and Availing Welfare Schemes and Subsidies.
UIDAI under point 16 (5) it states that “The Aadhaar number holder may, at any time, revoke consent given to a KUA for storing his e-KYC data or for sharing it with third parties, and upon such revocation, the KUA shall delete the e-KYC data and cease any further sharing.”
This Means Third Party should provide full details to De Link or Remove Aadhaar from Apps and Phone Numbers. By this Statement, it Looks like Necessary to Provide De-link Aadhaar Card from Bank Accounts and Other Apps. Know More Below how to Delete Aadhaar.
How to Delink, Delete or Remove Aadhaar from Phone Numbers and Bank Accounts?
- You need to Visit Bank Branch and Submit Formal Request to De Link Aadhaar Card.
- You are De linking so, You need new Govt Proof so, Take Your PAN or Passbook Together for Fast Process.
- Contact Customer Care, if Needed full details.
- You can also Delink Aadhaar Card through Net Banking Facility.
- You Delinking of Aadhaar will be done in 48Hrs After Submitting Request.
- For De linking Aadhaar Card from Mobile Number, Call Customer Care Number, They will send you Link for that.
If You Did KYC to Private Companies or Third Party Organisations, You can File and Application to Companies to Delete or Delink Aadhar Card.
How to Delink, Remove or Delete Aadhaar from Paytm and Other Apps?
Till Date, No Apps has Officially Launched Offer to Delink Aadhaar from App. But, After Supreme Court Judgement. It looks like, They will provide Separate Links to Delink. But, If they will not, You can delete Accounts to Delete All Data from the App.
Like, You can give Request to Delete Paytm Account on their Email, or Customer Care Number. Same to Other Apps like Freecharge, Payzapp, and Mobikwik.
Aadhaar Card – Where Mandatory, Where Not?
Aadhaar is Mandatory in Several Feilds and Other in Not. See below. Aadhaar is Mandatory in –
- PAN – It is Mandatory to Link Aadhaar with PAN Card.
- It is Necessary for filing income tax returns.
- Also, for availing welfare schemes and subsidies by Govt, Aadhaar is Necessary.
It is Not Mandatory in –
- In Bank Accounts
- For Mobile Numbers.
- For Third Party Apps like Paytm, Freecharge, and Other Apps.
- Exams Like NEET and JEE and for Other Boards like CBSE.
Why did Supreme Court say It is not Mandatory to Link Aadhaar Card?
- Government Said that Aadhaar will reduce money laundering and black money, But Supreme Court said No One Gave Explanations, how aadhaar will reduce this Problems.
- Also, banks are Using Other KYC Methods, so it is Not Necessary.
- Aadhaar Details has Biometrics and Other Details, So It is disproportionate to Give All details to Third Party apps and Private Organisations.
Final Words – So, This is the method to de-link or Remove Aadhaar Card. If you have Some Queries you can comment below your Questions. We will Provide you Best Answer from Us.