GooglePay i-care Offer
Hello Guys, Googlepay is back with another contest. Last time, Google Pay Go India, gave Free Money Up to Rs.500 for Free to All Users. This time Google pay started contest in which they are giving away free meals to 1 Crore People.
You all have to collect and share heartbox to get Free Money in Bank. It can be collected by different tasks from GPay. We have added step by step guide with all methods to collect Heartbox.
GPay i-Care Offer is for account specific or showing to some users, but we have added direct link for this game. So don’t miss this chance to earn free Scratch card from Googlepay.
How to get Free Hearbox from Gpay i-Care Offer?
1. Firstly, Update Your Google Pay App.
2. Open App and Find this game. If still this Game is not showing then directly open this Game from here – https://gpay.app.goo.gl/foCndm
3. After opening game, You instantly get your 1st Heartbox.
4. Then, Create New Group Of Your 3 Active Friends & Name it. Share Your Heartbox In this Group.
5. when, All of Your 3 Friends Collect That Heartbox, Your 1 Meal Will Be collected.
6. Complete Meals & Earn Guaranteed Cashback
- On Each Meal – You & Your Friends Will Get Coupon Offers
- On 10th Meal – You Will Get Assured ₹3 to ₹30 Cashback
- On 20th Meal – You Will Get Assured ₹3 to ₹30 Cashback
- On 30th meal – You Will Get Assured ₹30 to ₹300 Cashback
7. After Completing All Meals You Will Get Assured Minimum ₹36 to ₹360 Cashback In Bank Account.
How to collect Gpay Hearbox?
Guaranteed Heartbox by following this methods:-
- Donate Via COVID Spot In Google Pay Of Min ₹300
- Recharge For Others Of Min ₹35
- Pay Bills For Friends (DTH, Electricity etc ) For Min ₹100
- Buy Google Play Recharge Codes Of Min ₹35
Other tasks by which you can get Free Heartbox:-
- Scan Any QR Code For Min ₹35
- Support Online Business Of Min ₹100
- Send Money Via UPI For Min ₹100
More Details of this Offer:
You can earn a maximum of 3 scratch cards during the campaign period.
There are 4 surprises to claim in each heart box. You can claim a gift from heart boxes you share too!
1. Each heart box may contain a combination of locked scratch cards worth ₹5-100, vouchers, Goldback reward or a bonus meal.
a. A bonus meal is a bonus reward that adds extra meals to your meal counter. You can earn 1 additional meal with this reward.
2. Each user can claim a maximum of 1 reward per heart box.
3. Vouchers are subject to availability. If stocks are exhausted, you will receive a gold coin of ₹2.
4. The vouchers you earn will reward you with
a. At least 50% discount on third party goods and services OR
b. At least ₹50 off on third party goods and services
Your earned rewards will be added in your rewards channel.
Terms & Conditions
- • Any rewards you earn will be added to your rewards channel.
- • If you earned the Goldback reward, your reward will be added to your Gold Locker. If you do not have a Gold Locker on Google Pay, set one up and your reward will be added. See Gold help center to learn more about digital gold on Google Pay.
- • The Goldback reward will expire 45 days from the day you earned it if you do not claim it.
- • Locked scratch cards you receive will expire after 7 days if not unlocked.
- • The I-Care milestone scratch cards you receive will expire after 45 days if not scratched.
- • Any cashback you earn will be added to your UPI-enabled bank account linked to Google Pay. Your cashback will expire after 45 days if you do not have an account linked.
- • This program uses fixed odds to determine rewards. Whether you earn a heart box will be determined by the type of transaction that you make. For guaranteed eligible transactions, you will always earn a heart box. For other eligible transactions, you have a 5-35% chance of receiving a heart box.
- • Heart boxes contain a combination of locked scratch cards, merchant vouchers, gold coins and extra meals. For guaranteed eligible transactions, the heart box will contain locked scratch cards, merchant vouchers or gold coins. For other eligible transactions, the heart box will contain locked scratch cards, merchant vouchers, gold coins or an extra meal.
- • Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials that has not been previously registered with Google Pay, which includes but is not limited to a Google Account, phone number, form of payment, to qualify for each offer. Any of these unique Google Pay credentials must not have been used to register another Google Pay Account.
|Never Miss Loot, Join Telegram Channel-Join Now|