How To Check Aadhaar Card Status by Eid and UID?
- 1 How To Check Aadhaar Card Status by Eid and UID?
Check Aadhaar Status By Aadhaar Number and Enrollment ID?
We are Regularly Helping you on the Topics Related to Aadhaar.We Recently Posted How to Download Aadhaar Card and Check Status Online, In which we told you that how to Check Status of Adhaar Normally. But What if we lost EID? So, We have Two Options Either UID or from EID.
We all know that aadhaar card mandatory and we all are linking our aadhaar card with bank account, mobile number, wallets like paytm, freecharge, Airtel money and many more.So you need to check Aadhaar Card Usage History – Is it Misused? Full Guide To Check Aadhaar History.
What is the Requirement to check Status By EID?
You will require 2 main Things for Checking Aadhaar.
1. Your Enrollment Id Number. (It will be of 14 Digit Number)
2. Exact Date and Time of Enrollment of Aadhaar.
You will get these two Things in your Enrollment Receipt Which you got while Making Aadhaar in your Aadhaar Center.
Steps To Check Aadhaar Status By Enrollment Id (EID) –
2. Now Click On Check Aadhaar Status.
3. Now Fill the box of Enrollment ID and Security Code.
4. You will get Enrollment ID and date and time in Your Enrollment Receipt which you got after registration.
4. Now click on Check Status.
- Aadhaar Card Usage History – Is it Misused? See How to check aadhaar card usage history?
How to Check Aadhaar Status By Aadhaar Number UID?
You Can’t Directly Check Status by UID, But What If we lost EID? No Problem, We can Recover EID and UID By Name and Mobile Number Registered While Registration.
The Main Reason Why to Check Status by UID is Losing EID Number, So, Recover from Below and Check Aadhaar Status.
How to Recover UID and EID?
1. Visit Retrieve UID and EID Page from Here – Click Here
2. Select UID or EID which you have to Recover.
3. Now, Enter Full Name, Email, Mobile Number and Security Code.
4. You will Receive OTP after clicking on SEND OTP.
5. Enter OTP and Click on Verify OTP.
6. Done. You will get Your UID or EID Number which You had Lost.
Now, After Getting your EID Number you can Check Status by Above Method.
So, You finally Checked You Aadhaar Status. Now See How to Download Aadhaar Card. After Downloading Aadhaar Link your Mobile Number with Aadhaar Card See Last Date to Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number from here.
If You have Queries Related to this, Comment Below. We will Help You Soon. 🙂
|Never Miss Loot, Join Telegram Channel-Join Now|