Paytm Mall Free Vouchers
Paytm Mall Free Vouchers – Get Rs.500 Voucher from Recharge of Rs.50 or More
Paytm Mall Free Vouchers – Hello Coolzdeals Readers, We all know that we are always find Free Recharge Tricks, Free Paytm Cash, Free Paytm cash apps, Amazon quiz answers and Cheapest deals for our users.In Last those days, we Posted Amazon quiz answers First On the net.We Know that Paytm has now shopping center which is Paytm Mall and they are regularly launching new offers which can attract more customers. Which are like Getting Rs.125 Cashback on Purchase of Rs.500 from Paytm Mall and Paytm Mall 100% Cashback offer.
And they are back with Big Loot, which is if you do a recharge of Rs.50 or more with Paytm you will get Rs.500 Paytm Mall Voucher shopping of minimum Rs.1499. Which is great. But you have to follow below steps in which Promo code Is Important.
So, Follow below steps and Get Rs.500 Voucher Free.
How to Get Rs.500 Voucher from Recharge of Rs.50 or More?
1. Visit first Paytm Page from Here – Click Here
2. Enter your mobile number, Operator, and Circle and Amount.
3. Apply Promo code –
4. Do a recharge of Rs.50 or more.
5. Complete Your Payment Process with Suitable Method.
6. Enjoy You will Get Your Voucher in 24 hrs.
Terms and Conditions –
- Promo code is valid for all Recharge & Utility transactions of Rs. 50 or more.
- Promo code can be used only once per user and once per number.
- Click “Proceed to Pay/Recharge” and enter WINTERMALL in “Have a Promo code?” section.
- Offer is Valid until 15th November 2017.
- Use code RECHARGEWIN500 to shop apparel, electronics and more from Paytm Mall.
- Promo RECHARGEWIN500 is valid from 14th to 16th November’17 and is not applicable to FMCG products.
- Get Rs 500 Cashback on minimum purchase of Rs 1499.
- Promo RECHARGEWIN500 can be used only once per user and once per number.
- Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of order dispatch.
- Offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis.
- Paytm reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.