Uber Pass Offer
Get Uber Pass in Discount, Just in Rs.5
Uber Pass Offer, Uber Pass Discount – Hey Coolzdeals Readers, We Hope all are enjoying Free Recharge Tricks and take benefit of Free Paytm cash. As always we post amazon quiz first on the net with all correct answers.
Uber is Back with Amazing Offer, Uber Ride Smart Reward. In this reward, you can buy Uber pass in Just Rs.5 and can unlock UberGo, UberPremier, and UberPool with Ridesmart Rewards. Also get exciting Paytm offers on flights and movies like before they gave in Paytm Uber Offer This Offer has the limited pass which will be available on 9th April. The Offer has Merge with Paytm and Paytm Offers are as follows:
Paytm Flight Offer: Use code ‘FLYUBER’ to get Rs 555 cash back on flight ticket bookings of Rs 2500 or more on the Paytm app.
Paytm Movie Offer: Use code ‘UBERPASS’ to get 50% cash back up to Rs 149 while booking 2 or more tickets on the Paytm app.
This Both can be availed when you buy successfully Uber pass in Rs.5 on 9th April. See more details and how to buy Uber passes in discount is mention below.
How to Buy UBER Pass in Discount?
1. Download Uber App.
2. Enter All details on Sing up the process or Just Log in.
3. On 9th April, Click on Ride Pass in an App and Select Ridesmart Rewards and pay a fee.
4. You must have to pay with Paytm.
5. Done. You will get Pass with Assured Cashback on Uber Rides and Paytm Offers.
1. What is Ridesmart Rewards?
- Ridesmart Rewards let’s you unlock amazing deals on UberGo, UberPremier and UberPool for a period of 28 days. Also get exciting Paytm offers on flights, and movies.
2. Are flat fares available everywhere?
- Currently, Ridesmart Rewards are only available in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune. Your specific Ridesmart Rewards is only valid within the city service area.
3. Do flat fares apply on all ride options?
- For now, flat fares may only be applicable on uberPOOL, uberGO and UberPremier depending on your city.
- However, flat fares will not be applicable in the following cases:
- If you take a detour or change destination after the trip is requested
- If your pickup/drop off location is different than when trip is requested
- If you request for a trip without confirming the upfront fare