Jio Voucher Use in Another Number
How to Use Jio Voucher to Recharge Another Number?
Hey Coolzdeals Readers, We Hope all are enjoying Free Recharge Tricks and take benefit of Unlimited Free Paytm cash. As always we post amazon quiz first on the net with all correct answers. Subscribe to Our Coolzdeals Telegram Channel For Latest Loot Deals from Amazon and Flipkart.
Hello, Guys Today I will show you a trick to Redeem Jio Voucher or Use Jio Voucher in Another Mobile or SIM. As we all know we all have Extra Jio Voucher which will take Years to Redemption. Our New Jio Users Friends Don’t have Jio Voucher So, How to Use Jio Voucher to Recharge in another Number.
Basically, you have to Use Jio Voucher in your Phone and Transfer Plan, So it is used for another Mobile Number. For Redeem Same in Same Mobile Number See How to Use Jio Vouchers?
It is Quiet simple, I will show you Step by Step Full Trick Follow Below. If you want Offers and Detail other Wallet offers from which you can avail many offers and discounts see Jio Recharge Offers.
How to Use Jio Voucher for Another Number?
- Go to My Jio App.
2. Go to My Vouchers and BUY Option.
3. Now, Select a Plan of Rs.300 or More.
4. You will see that Voucher is Applied.
5. Now, Do a Payment with Wallet Offers or Normal way.
6. After Purchasing, Go to My Vouchers>TRANSFER.
7. Now, Type Another number in which you want to Transfer.
8. After Transferring, Go to MY Jio App is Another Phone and Redeem the Voucher.
9. Enjoy. You Used your Jio Voucher in Another Jio Number.
Know More About Jio Vouchers:-
1. The Vouchers is not Transferable. So, Use it in Another Mobile as Transferring Plans.
2. You can Use 1 Voucher at Once.
3. You can use this Vouchers for recharge above Rs.300.
4. The expiry date of Jio Vouchers is not mentioned. So, you can use it for 8 Next Recharges.