Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 17th November
Amazon Quiz Time – Answer & Win Rs.1000 – 17th November
- 0.1 How to Play Today’s Amazon Quiz?
- 0.2 Amazon Pay Quiz Answers – 17th November
- 0.3 Amazon Pay Quiz Answers – 12th November
- 0.4 Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 10th November
- 0.5 Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 29th October
- 0.6 Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 20th October
- 0.7 Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 16th October
- 0.8 Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 1st October
- 0.9 Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 28th September:
- 0.9.1 Q1) Which of these is NOT considered to be a part of ‘Seven Wonders of the Ancient World’?
- 0.9.2 Q2) Which of these is the fastest animal?
- 0.9.3 Q3) Which place in India holds the Guinness world record for being the wettest place on Earth?
- 0.9.4 Q4) What tea is named after a British prime minister?
- 0.9.5 Q5) On September 24, 2018 ISRO’s Mars Orbiter mission completed ____ years orbiting around the red planet.
- 0.10 Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 27th September:
- 1 Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 3rd September:
Hey Coolzdeals Readers, We all know that Coolzdeals is posting all amazon Quiz and contest answers first on net. All Live Quiz answers you can see from Amazon Quiz Answers today. Also, Winners list you can see from Amazon Quiz Winners.
Looking for Amazon 12th November Quiz answers? Yes, You’re the right place. We had added all answers to today’s Amazon quiz. In this Quiz, the winner will get a Rs.10000 There are total 5 winners will be selected to get this prize. There are 5 Questions. Amazon is promoting GK chance to win a prize. Just follow the steps and answer all questions from below. See Answers from below.
How to Play Today’s Amazon Quiz?
1. Download Amazon App from here – Click Here
2. Sign up or Log in to Amazon App.
3. On “HomePage” You will see Banner of Quiz on Top.
4. Click on that, and then on the Start button to Start Quiz.
5. The Quiz will start now Answers from Below.
Amazon Pay Quiz Answers – 17th November
1. Where is Fort William located?
Answer – Kolkata
2. What is the world’s longest river?
3. Which of these is an annual fair in Rajasthan, known for its camel trading event?
Answer – Pushkar Mela
4. Who composed the famous classical music melody – ‘Fur Elise’?
5. Where would you find the ‘Sea of Tranquility’?
Answer – The moon
Amazon Pay Quiz Answers – 12th November
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 10th November
1. In a haze, a stormy haze’ are lyrics to a song by which one of these?
Answer – Coldplay
2. In which European city would you find the famous Blue Domed Church?
Answer – Santorini, Greece
3. In context to geography, what are ‘Isohyets’?
Answer – Lines on a map showing equal rainfall
4. Which famous hotel, designed to resemble the sail of a ship, stands on an artificial island 280 m from Jumeirah Beach?
Answer –Burj al Arab, Dubai
5. In which country would you find the temple complex Angkor Wat?
Answer – Cambodia
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 29th October
1. Entomology is the science that studies Insects.
2. Which planet in our solar system has the shortest day?
3. Which is the first Indian language to be given a Classical Language status?
4. According to Roman mythology, ‘Cloacina’ was the goddess of __.
5. Which Indian personality was recently crowned – ‘Miss Deaf Asia 2018’?
Answer: Nishtha Dudeja
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 20th October
1. Which weightlifter recently won India’s first gold medal at 2018 Youth Olympic Games?
Answer – Jeremy lalrinnunga
2. Which of these is the highest sporting honor of the Republic of India?
Answer –Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna
3. Which of these is also known as the ‘Steel city of India’?
4. At 18 years 329 days, who recently became the youngest Indian to score a Test century on debut?
Answer –Prithvi Shaw
5. Who won the Nobel Peace Prize 2018, becoming the first Iraqi to be awarded a Nobel?
Answer –Nadia taha
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 16th October
- How many total squares does a chessboard have?
Answer – 204
2. Podiatrists are medical professional devoted to the study and medical treatment of _?
Answer – Feet
3. Which Indian state is also known as the ‘Land of rising sun’ because it gets the first sunrise in the country?
Answer – Arunachal Pradesh
4. Who is also called the ‘Birdman of India’?
Answer – Salim Ali
5. He adapted a lecture at the University of Dhaka on the theory of radiation sent it to Albert Einstein who translated it German, and had it published in ‘Zeitschrift für Physik’. Rabindranath Tagore dedicated his only book on science, ‘Visva–Parichay’ to him. Who is he?
Answer – Satyendra nath bose
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 1st October
Q1. Who was the founder of the Bose Corporation?
Answer – Amar Bose
Q2. A caterpillar does not stay a caterpillar for its entire life. What does it change into?
Answer – Butterfly or Moth
Q3. What temperature does water boil at?
Answer – 100C
Q4. Where can you find the smallest bone in the human body?
Answer – Ear
Q5.In which year was Microsoft established?
Answer – 1975
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 28th September:
Q1) Which of these is NOT considered to be a part of ‘Seven Wonders of the Ancient World’?
Answer – Leaning Tower of Ibiza
Q2) Which of these is the fastest animal?
Answer – Peregrine Falcon
Q3) Which place in India holds the Guinness world record for being the wettest place on Earth?
Answer – Mawsynram, Meghalaya
Q4) What tea is named after a British prime minister?
Answer – Earl Grey
Q5) On September 24, 2018 ISRO’s Mars Orbiter mission completed ____ years orbiting around the red planet.
Answer – 4
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 27th September:
Q1. Which one of the seven sister states hosts the famous Hornbill Festival?
Q2. Which planet in our solar system is named after the Roman god of war?
Q3. ___ is the largest moon in our solar system, having a diameter larger than either Mercury or Pluto.
Q4. Which of these natural phenomenon is also know as the ‘Northern lights’?
Answer- Aurora borealis
Q5. Who was the first woman to fly a plane across the Atlantic ocean?
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 24th September:
Q1.In _, India won its first cricket world cup. Fill in the blanks.
Answer – 1983
Q2. Which historical event does Charles Dickens’ novel ‘The Tale of Two Cities’ concern?
Answer – The French Revolution
Q3.The Garampani wildlife sanctuary is located in which Indian state?
Answer – Assam
Q4. In 305 BC, which Maurya ruler defeated Alaxander’s general Seleucus Nicator?
Answer –Chandragupta Maurya
Q5. What is the national sport of Japan?
Answer – Sumo Wrestling
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 22nd September:
Q1. Ruqaiya Sultan Begum was the wife of which Mughal Ruler?
Answer – Akbar
Q2. Which of these is NOT a style/genre of dance?
Answer – Tin-Tin
Q3. Which is the smallest planet in our solar system?
Answer – Mercury
Q4. Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN, is located in which continent?
Answer – Africa
Q5. Who was the first Indian from the film industry to win an Oscar award?
Answer – Bhanu Athaiya
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 17th September:
Q1. What is the ‘bokeh’ effect in photography?
Answer – An aesthetic blur produced in the out of focus parts of an image
Q2. What is the medical term for the feeling you get when you scrape your nails across a chalkboard?
Answer – Haptodysphoria
Q3. If you were hiking the Incan trail you would end up at ___?
Answer – Macchu Picchu
Q4. Where in the human body is the occiput?
Answer – Head
Q5. ‘Friends, Romans and Countrymen, lend me thy ears’ is the first line of speech given by which character in the play Julius Caesar, written by William Shakespeare?
Answer – Mark Antony
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 13th September:
Q1. ‘Malgudi Days’ is a collection of short stories by which of these authors?
Answer – R. K Narayan
Q2.The Greeks referred to this state as ‘Pentapotamia’ – an inland delta of five converging rivers. Name this state.
Answer – Punjab
Q3. If you were eating ‘Crème du Barry’, what would you be eating?
Answer – Cauliflower Soup
Q4.Which footwear, apparel and equipment brand is named after the Greek goddess of victory?
Answer – Nike
Q5.Which Indian airport recently announced launching the use of face recognition as boarding pass for passengers by 2019?
Answer –Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 10th September:
Q1. Who was the first president of the USA?
Answer – George Washington
Q2. Eugenics is the study of ___.
Answer – Altering human beings by changing genetics components
Q3. Which invention is associated with the Wright brothers?
Answer – Aero Plane
Q4. Which famous personality’s autobiography is titled ‘A Moveable Feast’ ?
Answer – Ernest Hemingway
Q5. The Government of India recently provided first-ever financial support to which Indian sport for participation in England?
Answer – Kho kho
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 6th September:
Q1.The ‘IOWave18’ is a multi-country mock exercise that started on September 4. Which natural calamity response does it simulate?
Answer – Tsunami
Q2. Which continent is also a country?
Answer – Austrailia
Q3. Which planet in our solar system has the shortest day?
Q4. What is the largest living bird by wingspan?
Answer- The wandering Albatross
Q5. The Government of India recently decided to observe which month as National Nutrition Month across the country to mark the fight against malnutrition?
Answer – September
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 3rd September:
Q1, The first Indian ‘talkie’ film – a film with dialogues – released in 1931 was ___
Answer – Aalam Ara
Q2. What is the currency of Sweden?
Answer – Krona
Q3. A ‘Torero’ is a term associated with which of these?
Answer – Bull Fighter
Q4. Which is the largest country in the world in terms of land area?
Q5. Which country hosted the 2018 Asian Games?
Answer – Indonesia
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 30th August :
Q.1.Neeraj Chopra recently created history by becoming the first-ever Indian to win an Asian Games gold medal in which sport?
Answer -Javelin throw
Q2.Freddie Mercury was the lead vocalist of which iconic rock band?
Q3. What does the Latin phrase ‘Caveat emptor’ mean?
Answer – Let the Buyer Beware
Q4. The recently announced ____ Mission will be India’s first manned space flight, and is expected to send 3 astronauts into space for seven days. Fill in the blanks.
Answer – Gangayaan
Q5. By what name is Norma Jean Baker more commonly known?
Answer – Marilyn monroe
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 27th August :
1 – ‘World Mosquito Day’ is celebrated each year on 20th August
Ans – TRUE
2 – Who was the founder of the Bose Corporation?
Ans – Amar Bose
3 – Which state recently signed a pact with Tech Mahindra to establish India’s first Blockchain district?
Ans – Telangana
4 – Who was voted as ‘The most influential woman in history’ in the recent BBC History magazine poll?
Ans – Marie Curie
5 – What kind of animal is the ‘flying fox’?
Ans – Bat
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 22nd August :
Q1. Which Indian sportsperson clinched India’s first Gold in the currently ongoing 18th Jakarta Asian Games 2018 on August 19?
Answer – Bajrang punia
Q2. The clothing trend exemplified by black clothing, dark makeup, and black-dyed hair is called ___.
Answer – Goth
Q3. Launched in October 2008, Chandrayaan-1 was India’s first lunar probe.
Answer – True
Q4. ‘In a haze, a stormy haze’ are lyrics to a song by which one of these?
Answer – Coldplay
Q5. On which date was the ‘World Photography Day’ observed recently?
Answer – August 19
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 19th August :
Q1. Fakhar Zaman, who recently became the fastest player to score 1000 ODI runs, belongs to which country?
Answer – Pakistan
2.Rumtek monastery is located in ____.
Answer – Sikkim
Q3. Who was the first Indian from the film industry to win an Oscar award?
Answer – Bhanu Athaiya
Q4. Nihal Sarin, who recently became the 53rd chess Grandmaster from India and the 12th youngest grandmaster in chess history, belongs to which state?
Answer – Kerala
Q5. Which among these does NOT live under the sea?
Answer – Kalanchoe
More Details of this Quiz:
This Contest will commence on 22 August 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 22 August 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.9,999 as Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
|Whatsapp Broadcast Number-8320000216|