Amazon Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz Answers
- 1 Amazon Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz Answers
- 2 Amazon Quiz Marshall Woburn Speakers Answers:
Amazon Daily Quiz Time Quiz Answers – Win Marshall Wobern Speakers
Amazon Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz, Amazon Quiz Marshall Woburn Speakers 2019, Amazon Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz, Amazon Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz – Hey Coolzdeals Readers, We all know that Coolzdeals is posting all amazon Quiz and contest answers first on net. All Live Quiz answers you can see from Amazon Quiz Answers today. Also, Winners list you can see from Amazon Quiz Winners.
Looking for Amazon Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz answers? Yes, You’re the right place. We had added all answers to today’s Amazon quiz. In this Quiz, the winner will get the Prize. There are a total of 1 winner will be selected to get this prize. There are 5 Questions. Amazon is promoting through this Quiz.
You can also get a chance to win a prize. Just follow the steps and answer all questions from below. See Answers from below.
How to Play Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz?
1. Download Amazon App from here – Click Here
2. Sign up or Log in to Amazon App.
3. On “HomePage” You will see Banner of Samsung Galaxy M20 Quiz on Top.
4. Click on that, and then on the Start button to Start Quiz.
5. The Quiz will start now Answers from Below.
Amazon Today’s Quiz Time & Prize
Amazon Today’s Quiz – Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz
Price – Free Marshall Wobern Speakers
Date Of Winners Announcement – 30th October
Number Of Prizes – 1
Amazon Quiz Marshall Woburn Speakers Answers:
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers – Win Marshall Wobern Speakers | 11th October
Question 1 :- Legend of Indian cinema Amitabh Bachchan celebrates his birthday today. Which year was he awarded India’s 2nd highest civilian honor, Padma Vibhushan?
Answer is :– 2015
Question 2 – In which country is the highest (in altitude) cricket ground in the world located?
Answer is :– India
Question 3 – Ganymede is the largest moon in our solar system. Which planet does it orbit around?
Answer is :– Jupiter
Question 4 – What would you call a type of scientist who studies dinosaurs and fossils?
Answer is :– Paleontologist
Question 5 – All Indian currency notes have the denomination written in a number of languages. Besides the writing in Hindi and English on the front, how many other regional languages appear on the back panel?
Answer is :– 15
Amazon Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz Answers – 17th August
1)What is the name of the new film starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt which has been directed by Quentin Tarantino?
ans- Once upon a time in Hollywood
2) The world’s coldest inhabited place is the village Oymyakon which records 68 degree centigrade is located at ___________.
ans – Russia
3) In the Vivo Pro Kabaddi League, 2019, what is the name of Haryana’s team?
ans- Haryana Steelers
4) The Pinna is the outer area of which human body part?
5) Kiara Advani, was most recently seen opposite Shahid Kapoor in Kabir Singh. Which was her Bollywood debut film?
1. The collective noun for a group of giraffes is a ‘___ of giraffes’. Fill in the blanks.
Answer – Tower
2. Which of this crawly creature is said to have the highest number of legs – and can go up to 200 pairs?
Answer – Millipede
3. In physics, what is the term for a ‘nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei’?
Answer – Fusion
4. A crocodile cannot stick out its tongue.
Answer – True
5. Which is the largest subspecies of the Tiger?
Answer – The Siberian Tiger
Q1.: Which famous animated character made its debut in the short film Steamboat Willie, which released in 1928?
Ans- Mickey Mouse
Q2.: Which countries played in the first men’s Twenty20 Cricket international ever?
Ans- Australia and New Zealand
Q3.: Flags from which of these countries features a depiction of the Sun at its center?
Q4.: The first person in history to win two Nobel prizes was ____________
Ans- Marie Curie
Q5.: If you were enjoying a match at the largest cricket stadium in India, which city would you be in?
Done! You are now eligible to win Marshall Wobern Speakers
More Details of this Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz
This Contest will commence on 18th April 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 18th April 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Samsung Galaxy M20 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
|Never Miss Loot, Join Telegram Channel-Join Now|